Attention: The server seems to be offline. Please be patient while we look into resolving this. In the meanwhile, why don't you come chat with us!
Jericho

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 4242
Game name: Bo_Jack, Richard_Carter, Brian_Mancini

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 1:43 pm

Damn nice, good to see woot finally doing something for the server

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11398
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 1:44 pm

GodMorales wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:42 pm
squallo runs :(?
dank reading skills right there

Hazard

Donator
Posts: 10450
Game name: Manuel_Lombardi, Mark_Jordan

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 1:45 pm

Nice one.

Pooker

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2248
Game name: Anthony_Belcastro

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 1:45 pm

Nice, nice.

-RippeR-

Donator
Posts: 300
Game name: Giovanni_DeMarco

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 1:49 pm

Gzzzz

Junior

Basic Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 903
Game name: Junior_Varela, Peter_Rodriguez

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 1:59 pm

Buen trabajo

Raz0r

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 142
Game name: Jeff_Heisenberg

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:08 pm

What the hell mega update

Sp1cy

Donator
Posts: 413
Game name: Enzo_Burke, Michael_Hobson

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:21 pm

good job

Noylan

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 4203
Game name: Scar_Salerno

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:32 pm

Good update woot

ABM

Truth News Agency
User avatar
Posts: 1263
Game name: Carl_Shizuka, Charbel_Lopez

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:37 pm

Nice one Daddy woot

francesc0

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 7013
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:50 pm

Upgrade launcher

Ayden

Caporegime
Posts: 5628
Game name: Ayden_Brayden, Adrika_Veronin

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:53 pm

Turf 2 fpoints only?

Coke

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 5723
Game name: Chris_Pearson, Richard_Graham

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:55 pm

Added a hitsound when you get hit by a sniper rifle. (for sync issues)

best update yet to come.


Oh Junior and Aldo, no more silent shots :)

Roturo

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 3152
Game name: Roturo_King, Rollo_Bjorn, Gabby_Walker

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:57 pm

Ayden wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:53 pm
Turf 2 fpoints only?
its still 20 :D

Shaz_Syed

SASF Member
Posts: 318
Game name: Kaspar_Vitali

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:57 pm

FPS are not showing the correct numbers either it is showing 0 or a value in negative.

Roturo

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 3152
Game name: Roturo_King, Rollo_Bjorn, Gabby_Walker

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:58 pm

Shaz_Syed wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:57 pm
FPS are not showing the correct numbers either it is showing 0 or a value in negative.
i already created a bug report regarding that.

Lenzo

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 838
Game name: Valenzo_Paterno, Juanito_Morales

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 2:58 pm

Image

TeamVieze

Made man
Posts: 1866
Game name: Jacko_Massalsky, Ruski_Massalsky

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 3:09 pm

GodMorales wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:42 pm
squallo runs :(?
get to work useless

Darkel

Caporegime
Posts: 6365
Game name: Darkel_Rosenberg, Alvie_Sinclair, Amelia_Sinclair

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 3:17 pm

Great updates
Great bugs incoming


MuZaRTI

Radio DJ
User avatar
Posts: 880
Game name: Ammar_Snow, Lovell_Snow, Shermar_Paul, Billy_Bones

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 4:32 pm

GREAT!

Astrix

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 572
Game name: Rocky_Riccio, Viktor_Kruglov

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 4:48 pm

Oh yes woot boss of bosses

QUISS

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7576
Game name: Quiss_Tattaglia, Quiss_Paccini, Quiss_Batts

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 5:21 pm

woot wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 12:56 pm
Image
# Faction Gun Stock
Faction guns from Burrito runs can now be also unloaded into faction-owned houses.
When in a loaded Burrito, use /fillstock at either your HQ or at your faction-owned house. Every faction house has a hard-limit capacity of 1000.
The current stock can be seen with "/faction houses". Members with the appropriate authority can use "/fstocktog <houseid>" to toggle the stock open/closed.
Just like at their HQ, members can use /ftakegun inside faction-owned houses.
what if the hq house is an apartment, will it give a marker at the building's main entrance?

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11398
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 6:02 pm

QUISS wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 5:21 pm
woot wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 12:56 pm
Image
# Faction Gun Stock
Faction guns from Burrito runs can now be also unloaded into faction-owned houses.
When in a loaded Burrito, use /fillstock at either your HQ or at your faction-owned house. Every faction house has a hard-limit capacity of 1000.
The current stock can be seen with "/faction houses". Members with the appropriate authority can use "/fstocktog <houseid>" to toggle the stock open/closed.
Just like at their HQ, members can use /ftakegun inside faction-owned houses.
what if the hq house is an apartment, will it give a marker at the building's main entrance?

rip no.

PauloF

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 474
Game name: Paulo_Ferreira

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 6:17 pm

Thank you woot :D

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11398
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 7:05 pm

Team chat is now available on the UCP: https://sa-mp.im/profile/team-chat

tisler

Consigliere
Posts: 7374
Game name: Character_Deleted

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 7:10 pm

woot wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 7:05 pm
Team chat is now available on the UCP: https://sa-mp.im/profile/team-chat
nice now i only need friends to make this work :)

Anesito

Associate
Posts: 537
Game name: Andrew_Doyle, Anes_Nguyen

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 7:16 pm

Nice update, every faction gets more DM only PD gets to see more of Italo, way to go.

QUISS

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7576
Game name: Quiss_Tattaglia, Quiss_Paccini, Quiss_Batts

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 7:19 pm

woot wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:02 pm
QUISS wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 5:21 pm
woot wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 12:56 pm
Image
# Faction Gun Stock
Faction guns from Burrito runs can now be also unloaded into faction-owned houses.
When in a loaded Burrito, use /fillstock at either your HQ or at your faction-owned house. Every faction house has a hard-limit capacity of 1000.
The current stock can be seen with "/faction houses". Members with the appropriate authority can use "/fstocktog <houseid>" to toggle the stock open/closed.
Just like at their HQ, members can use /ftakegun inside faction-owned houses.
what if the hq house is an apartment, will it give a marker at the building's main entrance?

rip no.
pls fix wtf tattaglia at disadvantage (

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11398
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: IM-RP Script Update / August 1

August 1st, 2019, 8:29 pm

Next restart, tonight:

Changes
  • /car respray now works in a bigger range near Pay N Sprays
  • /frisk will now show if a player has a MDC interceptor
  • Hardware store owners can now set the price of MDC interceptors (/setprice)
  • Added an ATM near SF Ammunation
  • Burritos can now also be used for gun crate runs (capacity of 10 guns)
  • Added a usage hint message when buying an MDC interceptor in a hardware store
  • Buy menu will automatically reopen when buying quickbuy in a gunshop
  • Added admin command to deny name change requests

Bugfixes
  • /fbk was not working in businesses
  • Admin jailtimes were extending out of nowhere
  • /bail was not working & re-enabled phone answer for prisoners

Return to “Community Announcements”