There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Minnie
Made man
Game name: Anna_Valentina, Maria_Campbell

Account Login Issue [OTP related]

August 11th, 2023, 12:40 pm

Hi there, greetings after a long time!

Most of you might remember me, I was playing this game actively till 2021 when I decided to take a break and committed myself completely to works/seminars. Recently, I've decided to return to the community to play a bit again. (sorry, I didn't inform management about my inactivity and hence got removed from helper status).

Anyway, I've decided to play again and when I tried loggin in from UCP; after entering account name Anna_Valentina and password, I was being directed to send OTP, I don't remember last time where I'd account for OTP (whether on Google Authenticator or Authy), so when I click on "Lost access to OTP" they redirect me to the email, when I try to enter my email and password on yahoo mail it gives me this error (Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.) I remember account and password just fine but problem is I cannot log to yahoo mail to reset my 2FA and enter new authenticator since my game account is directly linked to my email which seems like blocked/inactive as I didn't use email account from almost 2 and half years.

Now problem is I cannot login and play since I need to enter OTP. I am awaiting management response in this regard to help me out, please.

Thank you.

Minnie
Made man
Game name: Anna_Valentina, Maria_Campbell

Re: Account Login Issue [OTP related]

August 11th, 2023, 2:08 pm

@Management, I think my email is deactivated/deleted since I cannot login.

You need to remove 2FA from my gaming account so that I can login normally with my gaming account (ingame and UCP) so after that I can link it with my new email (need to make new email now). Once I make new email account I'll link accounts with Authy. I think this is the only way to retrieve my account. Been two years, don't remember OTP and even logging on current email it shows error like; (Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.)
Last edited by Minnie on August 12th, 2023, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALDOoo
Basic Administrator
Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

August 12th, 2023, 2:55 pm

It will be handled on your support ticket.

ALDOoo
Basic Administrator
Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

August 12th, 2023, 2:55 pm

This thread is now archived.

Return to “Answered”