There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Galdo
SASF Commander
Game name: Miguel_Ortega, Marcus_Clifford

[Guide] Fishing. Both on feet and ocean. [Revised]

September 15th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Fishing on Foot & Ocean.

Fishing on Foot:
1. Head to Santa Maria Beach, the big dock with the ferris wheel and drive to end of it, where the ferris wheel itself is.

2. Once you have arrived, you go near, or on the ''/fish'' -icon, and start fishing by typing /fish.
While you /fish, you can use the command after every 6 seconds, it does gives you an warning/error untill you can type /fish again.

3. Proceed to sell your collected fish as soon you have accumulated 2000lbs of fish in your inventory.
You can have more than 2000lb's on the moment you hit your last /fish, but you can't fish after you have exceeded the limit of 2000lb's.

4. So once you have collected 2000lb's of fish, type /sellfish, and a red mark will appear on your map, which locates left from the Grottis Cars -entrance.
Error: Not at a warehouse! Checkpoint set to the Los Santos warehouse.

5. Sell the fishes you are carrying using /sellfish -command on the icon/marker you got sent to.
You get approx 4000$-4500$ every 2000lb's run, depending on the amount of fish you are carrying.
Congratulations! You have just sold your fishes using the ''Fishing on Foot'' -tactic!

Fishing on Ocean:

1. Its the same location as on the Fishing on Foot -tactic. It's under the same pier of the Santa Maria Beach, but the tactic is a bit different since you need to be in a boat whilst /fish'ing.

2. When you have arrived under the pier, I suggest you leave one of your owned vehicles on the shore, and go get a boat afterwards. When you there, remember to use /engine on both your boat, and your car/bike, since you will start loosing fuel.
I personally know that there is atleast one boat parked near the shore, a black dinghy, you can just jump on it, press F and start using /fish -command to collect fishes, you don't even need to turn the engine off.
If the black dinghy is used, find another boat, there is a couple of them in Marina, and drive near the pier since you have to be near the pier incase you wan't to /fish..
Error: You are not close enough to the fishing pier.

3. When you are done with collecting 4000lb's fish, drive/swim back to the shore and /lock your boat, since there is people stealing boats/cars while you are fishing. So highly suggested.

4. Now head to the /sellfish - location which is the same as on Fishing on Foot -tactic.

5. As you arrive to the /sellfish point, you can sell your fishes using the /sellfish -command.
You get approx. 6000-6500$ every run.

Congratulations! You have just sold your fishes using the Fishing on Ocean -tactic!

I suggest you using the Fishing on Ocean -tactic, since I haven't seen people doing it so much, and it brings you a bit more cash and time-saving.
Thank you! If there is any questions, or anything to add, just reply below, or give me a forum PM.
© Copyright Galdo / Galdo Meratzo original 2012 and revised 2013.
Galdo wrote:My teacher once stated that there are no stupid questions. Back then we didn't have internet, or Italy Mafia Roleplay. My teacher was wrong.
A chain is no stronger than its weakest link.
2007 - 2018 ON & OFF

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

Re: [Guide] Fishing. Both on feet and ocean. [Revised]

September 16th, 2013, 11:26 am

Terrific.

Return to “Outdated Guides”