There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

Automatic Health Decay (Small Document)

October 23rd, 2013, 11:22 pm

Hello, again. As most of the players know, in our server, our health decays over an amount of minutes.
As I have seen multiple players asking for the ratio and timing, I figured, why not grab a stopwatch and find out?

Basically, Health decays by 2 Health Points every 2 minutes 10 seconds (According to my stopwatch)
It will not matter whether you are trough those whole 2 minutes 10 seconds being ingame, partly AFK (1min10secs IG and 1 minute afk) or the whole duration AFK.
The points will still be deducted.
To fully decay you must lose 100 HP which means it'll take 130X50.
130X50 is 6500, hence it takes 108 minutes to fully decay
I hope this cleared some blurred ideas of the decay :)

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

Re: Automatic Health Decay (Small Document)

October 23rd, 2013, 11:26 pm

Well Done !
Chucky wrote:partly AFK (1min10secs IG and 1 minute afk) or the whole duration AFK.
I don't get this, lol.
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Chucky
Made man

October 23rd, 2013, 11:28 pm

Eugine wrote:Well Done !
Chucky wrote:partly AFK (1min10secs IG and 1 minute afk) or the whole duration AFK.
I don't get this, lol.
Basically, the timer is 2minutes 10 seconds. It will not reset or pause if you tab for a few moments. ( i hope you understood me)

Ortega
Outsider
Game name: Mark_Nortro, Patrick_Vega

October 23rd, 2013, 11:59 pm

Awesome Guide, I didn't know that before, Thanks Chucky !
ALFREDO CAVALANTE
Chief of Cadets
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

October 24th, 2013, 12:06 am

This is kinda fucked up, 35 minutes to go from full hp to death.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Larry
Soldier
Game name: Azeez_Shavershian

October 24th, 2013, 12:16 am

Not to mention the healthpoints that gets drained when you crash and fall. You'll die within fifteen minutes.

Chucky
Made man

October 24th, 2013, 2:44 pm

Soldier wrote:Not to mention the healthpoints that gets drained when you crash and fall. You'll die within fifteen minutes.
Those are considered as "Side-Effects". My thing here is regarding the health decay it's self not other probabilities in the background ^.^

oeoeoe
Associate
Game name: Error 404- Not found

October 24th, 2013, 3:53 pm

I'm pretty sure if you press Esc and afk you don't loose health. Are you sure that I'm wrong?
resini wrote: When you killed me, my computer crashed.
I have lots of cars and money, think I give a fuck about 10k?
Grow up

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

October 24th, 2013, 4:03 pm

Carrone wrote:This is kinda fucked up, 35 minutes to go from full hp to death.
That's odd and probably inaccurate, I've been longer than two hours without healing or afking for too long. woot's comment on this guide would be good for confirmation.

^ You surely do lose hp if you afk for a few moments, you stop losing health when the AFK message appears which is after +/- fifteen minutes (?)

The calculation you have done with your own details is wrong as well :P ;

According to your details you lose 2 HP every 130 seconds.
130X50 is 6500 and not 2100, hence it takes 108 minutes to fully decay (according to your details and the right calculation).

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 24th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Johnny wrote:
That's odd and probably inaccurate, I've been longer than two hours without healing or afking for too long. woot's comment on this guide would be good for confirmation.

^ You surely do lose hp if you afk for a few moments, you stop losing health when the AFK message appears which is after +/- fifteen minutes (?)

130X50 is 6500 and not 2100, hence it takes 108 minutes to fully decay (according to your details and the right calculation).
nerd .
ImageImage

oeoeoe
Associate
Game name: Error 404- Not found

October 24th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Johnny is right, that math totaly failed there. :D 108 minutes it is.
resini wrote: When you killed me, my computer crashed.
I have lots of cars and money, think I give a fuck about 10k?
Grow up

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

October 24th, 2013, 5:04 pm

You don't lose HP when you're AFK.
The Los Santos Crime Association

riot
Enforcer
Game name: Giancarlo_Massino, Anthony_Megale

October 24th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Buck wrote:You don't lose HP when you're AFK.
As I understand, he didn't mean that you lose HP. He said if you pause and the counter was at 1min20sec, it will continue from that point on(or it will continue countering if you pause for some moments). Anyway, all those are just assumptions and only woot can clear this up.
No force, no torture, no intrigue can eradicate Giancarl-Leonzism from the minds and hearts of men.
ripperinho's x2

Chucky
Made man

October 24th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Johnny wrote:

Fixed it. Thankyou :)

Return to “Outdated Guides”