There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Emrys

Dumb questions

August 15th, 2012, 1:26 pm

So I'm still a total noob and had some questions, I looked through the guides but couldn't find my answers there(or I overlooked it)
My first question is what are RPoints? I figured they have to do something with your level but as far as I know you get 1 per hour, is there a way to get more or is the only way to level up to wait?
I also had a question about fueling your car, is the only way to fuel your car to call a mechanic? I've heard some people talk about gas stations but I can't figure out how to use them...
I probably sound incredibly stupid. :p

Mickey_Capelli
Associate
Game name: Mickey_Capelli

Re: Dumb questions

August 15th, 2012, 1:30 pm

Hello and welcome ,
So about the Rpoints , yes indeed you must collect them to level up , the only way to get double is a happy hours or donating , you get +lvl depend on how much you donate , or stay online till paycheck ,
About the gas stations , you park there turn off your engine by using /engine , then you get out from the car and type /refuel , you wait till a message appears ' george_bush car has been refuelled' something like that , anyway that's all.

EDIT : edited , forgot to mention donation ,thx deck
Last edited by Mickey_Capelli on August 15th, 2012, 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 15th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Sonny_Perelli wrote:Hello and welcome ,
So about the Rpoints , yes indeed you must collect them to level up , the only way to get double is a happy hours , or stay online till paycheck ,
About the gas stations , you park there turn off your engine by using /engine , then you get out from the car and type /refuel , you wait till a message appears ' george_bush car has been refuelled' something like that , anyway that's all.
Exactly this, but also, you can donate to level up more easily.

Blake
Associate
Game name: Damian_MacKelly, Vince_Napoli

August 15th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Welcome first of all!
About your qusetions:
1)To level up you need specific amount of RP points, which every hour you get 1,(ex: to be lvl 2 you need 3RP points - in 3 hours you'll lvl up
every level its increasing so its more hard to level up.)(ex 2: to be lvl 33 i need 64 Rp points which I have now - [10/64]).
2)To refuel your car simply type: '/refuel' nearby fuel stations - you gotta turn off your engine and get out from the car - then it'll refuel it - you'll have to wait like 40seconds until it fully loaded with refuel ;)

EDIT: people are fast :P

Emrys

August 15th, 2012, 1:40 pm

Thank you all for the fast replies! This helped me a lot :)

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

August 15th, 2012, 1:43 pm

If you have any more questions please feel totally free to make a new thread, as for this, answered!

Return to “Answered”