There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

Re: Referral System

December 7th, 2013, 10:47 pm

Omni wrote:Any rules for this feature?

Like, can I refer my own alts? (I'm assume that I'm not, but it doesn't say it anywhere)
It might not have occurred to you yet but that goes against the ENTIRE point of the feature.

Simon
SA Police Department
Game name: Simon_Nortro

December 7th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Dolcika wrote:people can create alt accounts themselves and refreal their main acc , No ?
That called abuse my friend,and believe me abuser always get caught (sooner or later anyway).

PS : Nice Addition,too bad i don't know any one who serious enough to introduce him to this community .
Simon Nortro Retired LSPD Sergeant.

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

December 7th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Simon wrote:too bad i don't know any one who serious enough to introduce him to this community .
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Rap
Soldier
Game name: Martinez_DeMarco

December 7th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Cypress wrote:Damn, this should of happened long time ago, by now I would of been rich ass.
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

December 7th, 2013, 11:19 pm

lokmnbvcxzaq wrote:Need referrals?

Selling 5 referrals for 3 euros, limited offer only! (48 hours). Otherwise 1 euro per referral, no scam included.
Quit it.

willie
Soldier
Game name: William_Rogers

December 7th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Really nice, good work.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

December 8th, 2013, 12:27 am

Dolcika wrote:people can create alt accounts themselves and refreal their main acc , No ?
Theoretically yes, don't forget you need to reach at least 8 hours of playtime with the new account to be rewarded 200k. Level 1 accounts don't count in the top 15 stats.
:D

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

December 8th, 2013, 12:34 am

imo you ought to disable it if the referrer shares the same IP with the referred. The purpose of this system is to bring new players and not further accounts.

Ronald
Outsider
Game name: Amauri_Romagnoli

December 8th, 2013, 12:51 am

Noam wrote:imo you ought to disable it if the referrer shares the same IP with the referred. The purpose of this system is to bring new players and not further accounts.
Pretty much everyone now a days know how to change their IP, although it still could be useful..

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

December 8th, 2013, 1:29 am

woot wrote:
Theoretically yes, don't forget you need to reach at least 8 hours of playtime with the new account to be rewarded 200k. Level 1 accounts don't count in the top 15 stats.
Wouldn't that be counted as semi moneyfarming? that's really similar to the way people used to farm money with. I believe that should be counted as severe rule breaking if abused.

Omni
Made man
Game name: Tom_Leeds

December 8th, 2013, 1:33 am

Deck wrote:

Like, can I refer my own alts? (I'm assume that I'm not, but it doesn't say it anywhere)
It might not have occurred to you yet but that goes against the ENTIRE point of the feature.
No shit sherlock.
It might not have occurred to you yet but people will use this to farm money.

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

December 8th, 2013, 3:00 am

Sweet. If only this existed earlier on :|
Anywho, sweet addition.

Eagle
Made man
Game name: Fabio_DeCampo, Frank_DeCampo

December 8th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Ray wrote:
Vagineer wrote:Noice
Image exceeds limits - image removed by administration, signature permissions suspended

Rap
Soldier
Game name: Martinez_DeMarco

December 8th, 2013, 3:18 pm

Chucky wrote:Sweet. If only this existed earlier on :|
Anywho, sweet addition.
The money i would of had :')
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

Neil-dono
Associate
Game name: Neil_Donnelly

December 8th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Coolio
dyt

Niky
Soldier
Game name: Nikki_Conard

December 8th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Nice one.
Nikki Conard
Tzar Mikhail Kashkaev
Don Nicholas Corleone
Don Nicholas Paterno
Don Miguel Stracci

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

December 8th, 2013, 8:07 pm

i want refundssssssssss i brought all grandoz
I am done.

Eugine
Enforcer

December 8th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Dominic_Grandoz wrote:i want refundssssssssss i brought all grandoz
Too late..
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

December 8th, 2013, 8:15 pm

i'll tell them to leave the game and come again tgen give me goldy? :D
I am done.

Eugine
Enforcer

December 8th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Dominic_Grandoz wrote:i'll tell them to leave the game and come again tgen give me goldy? :D
They'll obviously refuse..
Just try to bring more..
Spoiler

kiss_of_kill
Outsider
Game name: Mario_Metini

December 8th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Jelly wrote:Great idea to attract more players on this server :)

TuCo
SA Police Department
Game name: TuCo_Victoriano

December 9th, 2013, 3:13 am

nice woot .

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

December 9th, 2013, 4:10 am

Omni wrote:
Deck wrote:

No shit sherlock.
It might not have occurred to you yet but people will use this to farm money.
No one is dumb enough to script something that would fail so easily, woot either made it so it's easily trackeable or restricted it by IP/Security Settings.

Give it time

Donovan
Enforcer
Game name: Borislav_Milanovic

December 10th, 2013, 11:23 pm

maybe checking IP adress?
F A B R I Z I O . A B R U Z Z I
ex Paterno Caporegime

Ethan Hunt
Made man
Game name: Ethan_Hunt

December 12th, 2013, 10:41 am

Oh nice love it

resini
Retired Admin
Game name: Roberto_Paccini, Roberto_Rossini, Lorenzo_Rossini