There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

Re: Survey conclusions

May 17th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Mueller wrote:
Miller wrote:
P4kit0 wrote:Bringing FBI back would be plain retarded, it doesn't fit the server at all. FBI goals are to FK faction members based on strict RP arguments/evidences. When those evidences were gathered while factions are enjoying the TDM features of this server.

In last instance, factions would stop robbizing and turfing to avoid being photographed, therefore illegal factions would stop having nothing to fight against each others and legal factions would have no robberies to attend and keep themselves busy.

I think nobody wants that.
Ofc. it's able to stick out within FBI's eyes. Do it with a lowered tone, RP rob a business/person? It's plenty of options, be creative!
Ofcourse we (Refererring to the old FBI) want to FK faction members, who doesn't know what the heck they're doing. Mafias don't run around and shoot people at an open spot, they don't rob business, gunning down copcars, they do shit underground men. :P

If you now still wants to rob business and take turfs. Do it when none of the FBI Agents are available. Simple.
FBI shouldn't be able to FK / Wipe a faction, they should however be able to bring some fear into the server. It would create a better balance between LEA's and mafia ( unlike now, it's just cops n robbers ). With the FBI back mafia should watch their steps but still enjoy their playtime and so will it be for FBI: Enjoy investigating and bringing fear to mafia which results in fun.
( I didn't read all the comments after the quote so dont blame me if I missed some things / said the same shit as someone else )
Ye, woot stated it above
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

May 17th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Jesus fuck no to weapon saving

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

May 17th, 2014, 11:37 pm

As long as FBI can't you know go crazy and change names and faces every 2 seconds.
I support roleplay on Italy Mafia.

Snoozy
SA Police Department
Game name: Santino_Capazzo

May 17th, 2014, 11:39 pm

Ehruhgahn wrote:As long as FBI can't you know go crazy and change names and faces every 2 seconds.
/changemyname eerik_JhonStone

Aleya BANNED

May 18th, 2014, 12:11 am

Can't wait for final decisions to be implemented!

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 18th, 2014, 12:37 am

Fabio wrote:Jesus fuck no to weapon saving

Piyush
Donator
Game name: Marcus_Cavallaro, Alfredo_Johnson

May 18th, 2014, 5:31 am

Vote for increse vehicle and house slots and Custome Acessories

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 18th, 2014, 5:36 am

Actually if that's the kind of FBI (As just another pew pew faction) you wish to introduce, it's pretty much useless. Rather add T1 and T0 slots in existing SASF and LSPD. Because introduction of new legal faction is just going to increase tension between legal factions as if there was not enough already between LSPD and SASF.
ImageImage

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

May 18th, 2014, 6:27 am

Sly wrote:Actually if that's the kind of FBI (As just another pew pew faction) you wish to introduce, it's pretty much useless. Rather add T1 and T0 slots in existing SASF and LSPD. Because introduction of new legal faction is just going to increase tension between legal factions as if there was not enough already between LSPD and SASF.
+ overuse of barrriers : (

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

May 18th, 2014, 6:31 am

Sly stated a great point, but the problem with his point is that the t1/t0 given will be from within the faction, having a new faction = new members, new priorities, new fun

Sly
Consigliere

May 18th, 2014, 7:13 am

Chucky wrote:Sly stated a great point, but the problem with his point is that the t1/t0 given will be from within the faction, having a new faction = new members, new priorities, new fun
As woot already stated, and what server wants is something that's no different priority then what LSPD/SASF has at the moment. As K3lroy has stated previously, everyone faction on legal side strives for power, and we all know SASF's reputation. The new introduction of a faction, that's going to do nothing different isn't really a smartest choice. And what stav mentioned, barriers are already over used by PD for traffic stops, PD and SASF when they decide to close down places etc. FBI will just come and take up their share when there's not enough for 2 already.
I'd rather see K3lroy's new introduction to GOV as a legal faction- at least that'll be able to play a buffer between LSPD and SASF instead of inciting the flames more by becoming third participant.
ImageImage

dskhvci13
Outsider
Game name: Giuseppe_Calderone

May 18th, 2014, 8:05 am

FBI should be able to FK members for few weeks, so after thos weeks he will be able to join his faction as a "new person" and he will have to start all over again, of course he will be able to join other factions before, but he's IC memory will be gone.

Eagle
Made man
Game name: Fabio_DeCampo, Frank_DeCampo

May 18th, 2014, 8:10 am

Actually,

FBI is really needed in a server full of mafias.
Image exceeds limits - image removed by administration, signature permissions suspended

BUTCHER
Soldier
Game name: Ruben_Carver

May 18th, 2014, 8:20 am

dskhvci13 wrote:FBI should be able to FK members for few weeks, so after thos weeks he will be able to join his faction as a "new person" and he will have to start all over again, of course he will be able to join other factions before, but he's IC memory will be gone.
This, I like.
Eagle wrote:Actually,

Last time we had the FBI, most of them just bribed "nooby" members from factions (I know because they did it to me), to get illegal information and then do away with you, most likely getting you FKed within a day of giving information.

It was always nice to see them being secretive, but they ended up responding to robberies etc. etc. They should deal with high priority mafia members and large crimes, kidnappings, bombs etc.

francesc0
Consigliere
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

May 18th, 2014, 8:32 am

dskhvci13 wrote:FBI should be able to FK members for few weeks, so after thos weeks he will be able to join his faction as a "new person" and he will have to start all over again, of course he will be able to join other factions before, but he's IC memory will be gone.
No.

ialokiN
Made man
Game name: Wei_Jiang, Jamie_Cunningham

May 18th, 2014, 8:51 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:FBI has never had those authorities. What are you even talking about.
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:FBI is a tool for woot to wipe factions

k.

dskhvci13
Outsider

May 18th, 2014, 9:52 am

BUTCHER wrote: Last time we had the FBI, most of them just bribed "nooby" members from factions
Factions shouldn't hire "nooby" members.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 18th, 2014, 10:28 am

Smooth wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:FBI has never had those authorities. What are you even talking about.

k.
Not only are you good at spawning grenades, but you're also good at making explosively ridiculous quotes. You should quote my entire post before butchering it up to make me look contradictive.

I said that the FBI was a tool for woot to wipe factions he no longer thought good of, hence he used FBI as an IC reason, otherwise he would never let them do anything(obv. if he thinks a faction ok, he won't let it be wiped, its as simple as that). FBI itself never had any FK/CK authority. They only FKed a few characters, which wasn't even allowed by woot
Sly wrote: Actually if that's the kind of FBI (As just another pew pew faction) you wish to introduce, it's pretty much useless. Rather add T1 and T0 slots in existing SASF and LSPD. Because introduction of new legal faction is just going to increase tension between legal factions as if there was not enough already between LSPD and SASF.

Instead of adding Leone sometime in the future, he could also just give each already existing illegal factions an additional T1 slot aswell then.

ialokiN
Made man
Game name: Wei_Jiang, Jamie_Cunningham

May 18th, 2014, 10:48 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Smooth wrote:

k.
Not only are you good at spawning grenades, but you're also good at making explosively ridiculous quotes. You should quote my entire post before butchering it up to make me look contradictive.

I said that the FBI was a tool for woot to wipe factions he no longer thought good of, hence he used FBI as an IC reason, otherwise he would never let them do anything(obv. if he thinks a faction ok, he won't let it be wiped, its as simple as that). FBI itself never had any FK/CK authority. They only FKed a few characters, which wasn't even allowed by woot
Define making up.I did not makeup any quotes or do shit , that simple statement gives the whole theme , how does your entire post make a difference? Riot already mentioned about head admin approvals...what are YOU talking about.If FBI never had any CK authority and even if they did it, why werent they reported or whatsoever?
riot wrote:(being able to FK/CK after a h/a approved etc)

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 18th, 2014, 10:55 am

I'm interested what will be put in-game. Pretty sure it'll be carsurfing, removal of EMS and either Luigi's business idea or the FBI.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 18th, 2014, 11:12 am

Smooth wrote:If FBI never had any CK authority and even if they did it, why werent they reported or whatsoever?
Who says they weren't reported? Isn't it obvious they were stopped from FKing people after they got reported.

sexpistol
Enforcer
Game name: Keith_Lynch

May 18th, 2014, 11:27 am

Meh, why car surfing? IMO it's fine as it is now, as you can surf with those cars that it makes sense with.

NeonZ
Associate
Game name: Zu_Jiang, Jackson_Hennig

May 18th, 2014, 11:28 am

Eagle wrote:Actually,

Exactly.. got the point. :)

Sly
Consigliere

May 18th, 2014, 11:35 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Sly wrote:Actually if that's the kind of FBI (As just another pew pew faction) you wish to introduce, it's pretty much useless. Rather add T1 and T0 slots in existing SASF and LSPD. Because introduction of new legal faction is just going to increase tension between legal factions as if there was not enough already between LSPD and SAS
Instead of adding Leone sometime in the future, he could also just give each already existing illegal factions an additional T1 slot aswell then.
I never said give the added slot already, but you said it yourself 'Another legal pew pew' faction- meaning what LSPD and SASF already are doing. So instead of going through all the troubles of finding a new leader, trusting with responsibilities and at the end still having the constant fights within- it's better to just add tier slots instead.
ImageImage

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

May 18th, 2014, 12:23 pm

sexpistol wrote:Meh, why car surfing? IMO it's fine as it is now, as you can surf with those cars that it makes sense with.
Cuz i miss chillin with friends surfing my stuntplane :x
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Aleya BANNED

May 18th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Eugine wrote:Make posts count in shoutbox.
Most ridiculous comment '14. I know you're not joking.

dskhvci13
Outsider

May 18th, 2014, 12:34 pm

This new suggestions are suppose to bring more fun to the server, hence to raise the playerbase.
But if the only thing that will take into consideration is either factions members will like it or not, fun won't come into the server.
You must remember that most players are not inside factions.

Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

May 18th, 2014, 12:38 pm

Aleyazor wrote:
Eugine wrote:Make posts count in shoutbox.
Most ridiculous comment '14. I know you're not joking.
He wants to keep his title although i believe Bassem will be the Spammer '14.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

May 18th, 2014, 12:46 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Not only are you good at spawning grenades, but you're also good at making explosively ridiculous quotes.

haha
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Not only are you good at spawning grenades, but you're also good at making explosively ridiculous quotes.

hahaha

hahahaha
:D

Clifton
Associate
Game name: Dexter_Clifton, Viktor_Bolshov

May 18th, 2014, 12:50 pm

The legal side needs a government which has got real powers over both SASF and LSPD, by power it means ordering the SASF and LSPD leaders if needed tom and having the authority to fire Soldiers and Officers.
Spoiler

Dexter Clifton, SA Special Forces Private 1st Class
Viktor Bolshov, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, S.W.A.T.
Dexter Clifton, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, Field Training Unit.
Dexter Clifton, LS Police Department Captain, Recruitment & Training Bureau Chief.
Dominic Crenshaw, The Crips Leader in East Los Santos.
Viktor Bolshov, LV Police Department Lieutenant.
Viktor Bolshov, SA Special Forces 2nd Lieutenant, 1st Platoon.

Return to “Community Announcements”