woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11592
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Another year is over, and it's time to submit your votes for the best and favorite players of 2015.

You can vote now and change your votes at any time and how often you want until the 16th of January.
Votes will then be counted and we will make sure that everyone receive their respective titles!

Titles will be awarded in the form of badges on your public game account profile, so all visitors on your public profile here (Example) will be able to see it!

Voting is restricted to level 15 accounts and higher only.

http://sa-mp.im/server/halloffame2015

Abnormal

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 770
Game name: Giuseppe_Accardi, Edward_Lombard

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:02 pm

Was looking forward to this, was good last year.

KILIMANJARO

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 278
Game name: Katashi_Yukimura

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:03 pm

Can't vote, 'cause I am level 11 :(

random1337

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 2744
Game name: Cuculev_Barzetti

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:07 pm

okay,what about tags?

Omni

Server Helper
Posts: 2386
Game name: Tom_Leeds

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:07 pm

I would like to thank everyone for nominating me for X. I appreciate your love.

D-Mob

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2022
Game name: Nate_DiPietro, Nate_Siderno

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:10 pm

Nice one!

Rankie

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 4570
Game name: Akillai_Clemente, Ranko_Santana

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:10 pm

Omni wrote:I would like to thank everyone for nominating me for X. I appreciate your love.
most active player-Tom leeds

mikeloff

Caporegime
Posts: 6023
Game name: Brandon_Moore, Mike_Pearce

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:10 pm

big derby for best gov faction

Cipriani

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5404
Game name: Cameron_Alonzo, Neo_Pearce, Mitch_Crowley

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Me please

Sype

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2120
Game name: Michael_Dentico, Chester_Tattaglia

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:11 pm

nice, i still would like to have my '13 forum userbar

Vasek

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 896
Game name: Roger_Townley

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:11 pm

who is the best government faction? ;D

Vauth

Server Helper
Posts: 5781
Game name: Mason_Valentino, Marcus_Hollis

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:13 pm

Hello me.

Omni

Server Helper
Posts: 2386
Game name: Tom_Leeds

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:13 pm

Rankie wrote:
Omni wrote:I would like to thank everyone for nominating me for X. I appreciate your love.
most active player-Tom leeds
Thank you.
Spoiler
Image

random1337

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 2744
Game name: Cuculev_Barzetti

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:13 pm

Best Faction.

Why they're not previous factions(Wiped)
Kazuya :D


Resick

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 3375
Game name: Resick_Mangano, David_Marchese

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:16 pm

Me sirs

Marchesi

SAPD High Command
User avatar
Posts: 3599
Game name: Vincent_Rigazzi, Viktor_Penkovsky, Pavel_Reznikov

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Thank me later for the IRC guys, hf.

Cipriani

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5404
Game name: Cameron_Alonzo, Neo_Pearce, Mitch_Crowley

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Morgan Oak best male character

Me best mafia pls

Fabio

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 5699
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Fabio_Tattaglia

Ronan

Associate
User avatar
Posts: 547
Game name: Ron_Haris, Noah_Wright, Derrick_Mercurio

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Hm yep i be biased and vote for tatta members since i've been banned dis year ! but oh wait francesc0 best shooter for meh

Copani

Soldier
Posts: 5379
Game name: Antonio_Copani, Antonio_Corzetti

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Antonio_Copani for best roleplayer

Alsarty

Soldier
Posts: 4217
Game name: Sergie_Severov

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Spoiler
MOST ACTIVE
Firstname_Lastname
MOST RESPECTED
Firstname_Lastname
MOST IMAGINATIVE
Sam_Hunt
BEST ROLEPLAYER
Sam_Hunt
BEST DESIGNER
Chester_Stanford
BEST SHOOTER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST MAPPER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST DRIVER
Angelo_DiNapoli
BEST PILOT
Cruz_Gonzalez




CHARACTER RELATED


SMARTEST CHARACTER
Luigi_Tattaglia
MOST MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST RESPECTED CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST INSPIRING CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST FEARED CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST DEVELOPED CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST WANTED (by cops)
Firstname_Lastname
BEST MALE CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST FEMALE CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname




FACTIONS


BEST GOVERNMENT FACTION
BEST POLICE OFFICER
Orka_Harris
BEST FBI AGENT
Firstname_Lastname
BEST SASF MEMBER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST GANG ROLEPLAYER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST MAFIA ROLEPLAYER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST FACTION
BEST LEADER
Luigi_Tattaglia




STAFF


BEST MANAGER
Carlito_Tattaglia
BEST ADMIN
Roberto Rossini
BEST HELPER
Enzo Aprille
MOST RESPECTED STAFF MEMBER
Marco_Sanchez
MOST CONTRIBUTING STAFF MEMBER
Carlito_Tattaglia


Save my votes
help fill

Padrino

Enforcer
Posts: 784
Game name: Vito_Armani

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:25 pm

Vito Armani best shooter ty

Rankie

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 4570
Game name: Akillai_Clemente, Ranko_Santana

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:25 pm

Alsarty wrote:
Spoiler
MOST ACTIVE
Firstname_Lastname
MOST RESPECTED
Firstname_Lastname
MOST IMAGINATIVE
Sam_Hunt
BEST ROLEPLAYER
Sam_Hunt
BEST DESIGNER
Chester_Stanford
BEST SHOOTER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST MAPPER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST DRIVER
Angelo_DiNapoli
BEST PILOT
Cruz_Gonzalez




CHARACTER RELATED


SMARTEST CHARACTER
Luigi_Tattaglia
MOST MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST RESPECTED CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST INSPIRING CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST FEARED CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST DEVELOPED CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
MOST WANTED (by cops)
Firstname_Lastname
BEST MALE CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST FEMALE CHARACTER
Firstname_Lastname




FACTIONS


BEST GOVERNMENT FACTION
BEST POLICE OFFICER
Orka_Harris
BEST FBI AGENT
Firstname_Lastname
BEST SASF MEMBER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST GANG ROLEPLAYER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST MAFIA ROLEPLAYER
Firstname_Lastname
BEST FACTION
BEST LEADER
Luigi_Tattaglia




STAFF


BEST MANAGER
Carlito_Tattaglia
BEST ADMIN
Roberto Rossini
BEST HELPER
Enzo Aprille
MOST RESPECTED STAFF MEMBER
Marco_Sanchez
MOST CONTRIBUTING STAFF MEMBER
Carlito_Tattaglia


Save my votes
help fill
where is barry_winter

P4kit0

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 6911
Game name: Angelo_DiNapoli

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:25 pm

u know who is the best driver

i need to the third in a row guys.

i give money

M Scarpelli

Enforcer
Posts: 1018
Game name: Jhorgazoid_Pearce

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:27 pm

VOT EME GUYS

Zeca

Enforcer
Posts: 1118
Game name: Morgan_Oak, Miklo_Nacho, Jonathan_Capitani

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:28 pm

gangbanga

Cipriani

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5404
Game name: Cameron_Alonzo, Neo_Pearce, Mitch_Crowley

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:29 pm

Cipriani wrote:Morgan Oak best male character

Kurka

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 3373
Game name: Anthony_Batts, Anthony_Enzo

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:31 pm

Barzini best faction
Macedon Rizzuto best fleader , ok thanks

tisler

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7435
Game name: Amelie_Pearce

Re: Hall of Fame 2015 - Vote now!

January 9th, 2016, 10:32 pm

enjoy
Spoiler
MOST ACTIVE
Scott_Bynes
MOST RESPECTED
Scott_Bynes
MOST IMAGINATIVE
Scott_Bynes
BEST ROLEPLAYER
Scott_Bynes
BEST DESIGNER
Scott_Bynes
BEST SHOOTER
Not_Scott
BEST MAPPER
Scott_Bynes
BEST DRIVER
Scott_Bynes
BEST PILOT
Scott_Bynes




CHARACTER RELATED


SMARTEST CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes
MOST MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes
MOST RESPECTED CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes
MOST INSPIRING CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes
MOST FEARED CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes
MOST DEVELOPED CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes
MOST WANTED (by cops)
Scott_Bynes
BEST MALE CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes
BEST FEMALE CHARACTER
Scott_Bynes




FACTIONS


BEST GOVERNMENT FACTION
Scott_Bynes
BEST POLICE OFFICER
Scott_Bynes
BEST FBI AGENT
Scott_Bynes
BEST SASF MEMBER
Scott_Bynes
BEST GANG ROLEPLAYER
Scott_Bynes
BEST MAFIA ROLEPLAYER
Scott_Bynes
BEST FACTION
Scott_Bynes
BEST LEADER
Scott_Bynes




STAFF


BEST MANAGER
Scott_Bynes
BEST ADMIN
Scott_Bynes
BEST HELPER
Scott_Bynes
MOST RESPECTED STAFF MEMBER
Scott_Bynes
MOST CONTRIBUTING STAFF MEMBER
Scott_Bynes

Return to “Community Announcements”