There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

[Guide] Checking if the server is down.

November 1st, 2012, 12:55 pm

I see alot of people asking on the forums if the server is down or its a problem on their side. So here is an easy way to check if its down.
Take a look at the picture in the spoiler.
Spoiler
So the " / " thingy tells that the server is down so do not spam the forums with useless threads!

Note:The full player list gets bugged/stuck when the server is down.

Peace.

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

Re: [Guide] Checking if the server is down.

November 1st, 2012, 12:58 pm

This is the most useless guide ever, fair do's :P.. It's pretty obvious to me when IM isn't working but other servers are.

There will always be newbies making threads.

Eddie
Enforcer

November 1st, 2012, 1:00 pm

Deck wrote:This is the most useless guide ever, fair do's.. It's pretty obvious to me when IM isn't working but other servers are.
Sorry but check the question section sir, people on IM are dumb.

Deck
Made man

November 1st, 2012, 1:01 pm

Eddie wrote:
Deck wrote:This is the most useless guide ever, fair do's.. It's pretty obvious to me when IM isn't working but other servers are.
I did. (I edited my previous post as well). There will always be people panicking and making new threads when the server's down. If they're too stupid to figure out whether it's them or the server they're most likely too stupid to check the guide section.

Eddie
Enforcer

November 1st, 2012, 1:13 pm

Deck wrote:
Eddie wrote:
I did. (I edited my previous post as well). There will always be people panicking and making new threads when the server's down. If they're too stupid to figure out whether it's them or the server they're most likely too stupid to check the guide section.
Well, you do have a point but then this whole section (Newbie Guides) is useless.

Deck
Made man

November 1st, 2012, 2:03 pm

Eddie wrote:
Deck wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Well, you do have a point but then this whole section (Newbie Guides) is useless.
That's not true because there are newbies who aren't retarded, but just have no knowledge of the game.

Mario_Travolta
Outsider
Game name: Mario_Travolta

November 1st, 2012, 11:36 pm

Deck wrote:This is the most useless guide ever, fair do's :P.. It's pretty obvious to me when IM isn't working but other servers are.

“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid”

Mueller
Caporegime
Game name: Alessio_Raggati, Alessio_Porcello

November 2nd, 2012, 6:47 pm

I've had enough times that it said server restarting in SAMP and when i checked upon the site it said the same, after a time i reconneted and i was the only one who thought it crashed.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

December 12th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Deck wrote:This is the most useless guide ever, fair do's :P.. It's pretty obvious to me when IM isn't working but other servers are.

Aparantly, it's needed :/

BUMP

Hazard
Donator
Game name: Manuel_Bagarella

July 15th, 2016, 6:51 am

Outdated guide (broken screenshots).

Feel free to private message me, if you're willing to update it.

Return to “Outdated Guides”