There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

Resolution.

November 10th, 2012, 2:06 pm

Hi, I play games on a 27'' monitor so I'm looking for a way to make my SA:MP run in 1920x1080 resolution. I've been googling around for abit and found 1 way, yet the poster said it was part of a CLEO mod. Any of you know another way to get the resolution I want?

I just found another way which involves updating GTA to a more recent version yet SA:MP doesn't work with a higher version from what I understand.
Last edited by Carrone on November 10th, 2012, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Vitaliz0r
Enforcer
Game name: Mike_Mustaine

Re: Resolution.

November 10th, 2012, 2:09 pm

You can set that resolution in the normal menu when pressing ESC...

Carrone
Retired Admin

November 10th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Vitali wrote:You can set that resolution in the normal menu when pressing ESC...
Apparently mine doesn't for some reason.
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

November 10th, 2012, 2:21 pm

yes it is automatically in the video options once you started samp at least once. just keep pressing right arrows, there's many resolutions (16 and 32bit)
:D

Carrone
Retired Admin

November 10th, 2012, 3:07 pm

woot wrote:yes it is automatically in the video options once you started samp at least once. just keep pressing right arrows, there's many resolutions (16 and 32bit)
Lmao okay, I just installed the Steam version instead of a not so legit version, no idea why I didn't do so in the first place. I've got the resolution I wanted now, thanks.

Lock please.

Return to “Answered”