There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Bynes
SA Police Department
Game name: Haruto_Hatakeyama

Re: Mayor Elections Manifestos & Applications

January 6th, 2017, 2:23 am

Do you know how does Democracy works? Let me explain you.
Kelroy is a soldier. Orka is a police officer. If k3 wishes he can invite himself to the Government and set whatever he feels like.
Soldiers and Police officers ain't taking part in setting rules, they are the ones who should "OBEY".
Now I find it funny, you are getting mad over people who doesnt know what they are talking about while you do not know anything yourself. Creating yourself a comfortable way to involve yourself in every matter of the government ain't a democracy, and I am in the army myself. In the army you obey the highers, same goes to the Police. And the higher people are in the Government, I wish you could understand that. But you are feeding yourself with lies in which you belive and make the players of the community belive in it too. Hope we get a real democracy.

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

January 6th, 2017, 2:25 am

Bynes wrote:Do you know how does Democracy works? Let me explain you.
Kelroy is a soldier. Orka is a police officer. If k3 wishes he can invite himself to the Government and set whatever he feels like.
Soldiers and Police officers ain't taking part in setting rules, they are the ones who should "OBEY".
Now I find it funny, you are getting mad over people who doesnt know what they are talking about while you do not know anything yourself. Creating yourself a comfortable way to involve yourself in every matter of the government ain't a democracy, and I am in the army myself. In the army you obey the highers, same goes to the Police. And the higher people are in the Government, I wish you could understand that. But you are feeding yourself with lies in which you belive and make the players of the community belive in it too. Hope we get a real democracy.
It's a CITY Government, not a state or federal one.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

I told you what they meant? And that it's not my words? And I am well aware of how it works on Italy Mafia.

Darien
Underboss
Game name: Darien_Enzo, Maria_McCarthy

Bynes wrote:Do you know how does Democracy works? Let me explain you.
You voted for the council and I got the second most votes behind Tom. So what are you talkin about? I got voted in, literally, I didn't "find a way to involve myself" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-

Oh man, you are a gem. Possibly working with you is gonna be interesting.
Last edited by Darien on January 6th, 2017, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bynes
SA Police Department

January 6th, 2017, 2:26 am

How's that related to what I just wrote?

jek
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:27 am

Yeah if woot can open up the polls, would be real nice. But it's woot so nothing is ever on fucking time now is it.

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:28 am

My point is, the council was voted for, so how is it not a democracy?

jek
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:28 am

I just TOLD you, what him and 007 meant. That if it's a democracy they expect it to involve everyone on the server, you feel me now? But that's not how it works on IM, as i've stated.

Bynes
SA Police Department

January 6th, 2017, 2:32 am

It doesn't matter, you are a police officer not a politican. That election shouldnt of been created from the start. There's a Government for that matter.
As I told you, you were outsmarting the people of IM by telling them the stuff you do is democacy while it's completley not. I am not sure if you do realise you are liying to them or you were being fooled too.
Anyway, let's cut the crap we will have much time to discuss it privately if me and jek will get elected. And hopefully we will fix the issues, I do not like arguing on forum and I bet you dont like it either. Let's keep it quite for now. Beacuse disscusing it openly will only cause trouble, I wish you could understand that.

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:34 am

My complaint/rant isn't on you (jek). I know that you can adapt and grasp the way it works very quickly and working with you wont be a problem in terms of knowing your stuff, etc. - But when your Deputy comes on here saying that people that were elected into their positions shouldn't be there, it really makes me wonder how effective he will be in your term as mayor. There are 8 legal representatives (4 PD, 4 SASF) and 20 elected council members + deputy and mayor. So it's not like PD and SASF "make the laws" - let's use the honking one as an example. 24 people voted on it, that means EVERY council member submitted their opinion. So, 2 people voted no. Does it matter if those 2 people are pd, sasf, or elected? it is easy to determine whether a law is appropriate.

-

Again, if you don't know what you're talking about, why say anything?

-

Darien Fedro is a District Attorny, former Head of staff under Sam Hunt. Not a police Officer. Darien ENZO is not in the council, HE is a police officer.

Bynes
SA Police Department

January 6th, 2017, 2:38 am

I told you we will discuss it privately and later. What's that desire to answer everything you see on forum? Are you a grow person or not?

TuCo
SA Police Department
Game name: TuCo_Victoriano

January 6th, 2017, 2:40 am

jek paid, got my vote

tisler
Consigliere
Game name: Tommy_Caesar

January 6th, 2017, 2:40 am

Darien wrote:You voted for the council and I got the second most votes behind Tom.
You're a bit wrong.

Darien
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:41 am

Bynes wrote:I told you we will discuss it privately and later. What's that desire to answer everything you see on forum? Are you a grow person or not?
Correcting ignorance does not determine your age. But, you can't fix stupid, so. Insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - in reference to this, I guess you're right, I should stop trying to explain it to you, cause you still think you're right. i'll stop.

jek
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 2:41 am

Bennyy wrote:
Bynes wrote:I told you we will discuss it privately and later. What's that desire to answer everything you see on forum? Are you a grow person or not?
grow person
#growit
#wootwouldlovethis.
grow up...

now woot, cmon
Smooth Pimp Hesse: open mayor votes
Smooth Pimp Hesse: fucking horse
Smooth Pimp Hesse: ye

Bynes
SA Police Department

January 6th, 2017, 2:43 am

Darien wrote:
Correcting ignorance does not determine your age. But, you can't fix stupid, so. Insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - in reference to this, I guess you're right, I should stop trying to explain it to you, cause you still think you're right. i'll stop.
Cute diss, please do not punch me more. Funny, you just proved my point, you do not realise that yourself, but eh..

I will correct myself, you didn't prove my point, you just proved a point which should of been proved and seen by other people.

jek
Underboss

January 6th, 2017, 6:25 am

thanks for allowing us to vote

ElGendy
Radio DJ
Game name: Ezio_Pearce

January 6th, 2017, 6:54 am

Darien wrote:
more 4 posts bruh

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

January 6th, 2017, 11:34 am

The current mayor is not handling useless things; the Honking law was a suggestion by the chief of police.
The council - people YOU voted for and approved, then decided to pass the law.

The mayor's team and the mayor then signed and published the law. That's how it works.

Why should the city administration stop working, just because there are elections?
Jesus Christ you people are retarded.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

January 6th, 2017, 12:18 pm

K3lroy wrote:The current mayor is not handling useless things; the Honking law was a suggestion by the chief of police.

The mayor's team and the mayor then signed and published the law. That's how it works.

Why should the city administration stop working, just because there are elections?
That's exactly how council has worked. XD

Jack_Hellman
Outsider
Game name: Jack_Hellman, Kenton_Elphberg

January 6th, 2017, 12:48 pm

I really support William Bradford, that guy knows how to run the city .. Good Luck! :)

vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Cruz_Barraza

January 6th, 2017, 12:50 pm

we know you know WHO to vote ;) #MikeAlphonsoForBetter2K17!

Jack_Hellman
Outsider
Game name: Jack_Hellman, Kenton_Elphberg

January 6th, 2017, 12:57 pm

sNapical :lol: Very funny :evil:

#BradfordForMayor

RoGuE
Made man
Game name: Denver_Callahan

January 6th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Good luck
Voted for someone who worked their ass off. Someone who did a lot to this city.

vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Cruz_Barraza

January 6th, 2017, 1:15 pm

sNapical wrote:we know you know WHO to vote ;) #MikeAlphonsoForBetter2K17!

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

January 6th, 2017, 1:31 pm

Get out and vote!

Biker
Basic Administrator
Game name: Stanley_Pearce

January 6th, 2017, 6:35 pm

sNapical wrote:
sNapical wrote:we know you know WHO to vote ;) #MikeAlphonsoForBetter2K17!
its funny how much u asslick him xddd

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

January 6th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Maybe all the drama about council you started is because there's a small number of councilmen, therefor you can increase the number of councilmen you have to vote, thus allowing a wider range of people in the council.

Zlaja
Soldier
Game name: Murga_Drot, Jamal_Hayes, Sammy_Vizzini, Garry_Cunningham

January 6th, 2017, 6:40 pm

K3lroy wrote:The current mayor is not handling useless things; the Honking law was a suggestion by the chief of police.

I remember lot of laws and shit passed without even council been involved, even tho it should.

Council = useless.

edit:

Gonna be more honest, it was more or less fun, many good discussions have been created there, but still I feel like it was useless more or less. It should be little bit revamped, and everything should go through council.

I will wait for the new one, but still there is work to be done.
Last edited by Zlaja on January 6th, 2017, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community Announcements”