There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
RasimJackson
Retired Admin
Game name: Rasim Jackson

Ingame camera problem

June 16th, 2012, 8:21 pm

I take a lot of pictures with the camera and it worked fine up until now. My game used to crash and freeze when I reconnected so I removed a gta_sa.set (or something like that) file and installed the stream memory fix. Now when I make photos. The camera crosshair stays on screen and not all of the textdraws disappear. It's a real problem for me, because now I will have to spend hours removnig those and I suspect that I won't be able to at same. So if someone knows a solution. Also my xfire ingame never worked before, after the stream memory fix it did work.

Before:
Spoiler
After:
Spoiler
Rasim Jackson
. . .

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

Re: Ingame camera problem

June 16th, 2012, 8:29 pm

You can disable the XFire overlays by opening XFire in-game and clicking on the tool in the lower left corner.
The camera lines are there for everyone, I suggest you "fire" the camera and use the pictures in the standard GTA folder.
BUT! If you want the lines removed, I can make a quick mod for you where they're removed from.

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

June 16th, 2012, 8:36 pm

MacKenzie wrote:You can disable the XFire overlays by opening XFire in-game and clicking on the tool in the lower left corner.
The camera lines are there for everyone, I suggest you "fire" the camera and use the pictures in the standard GTA folder.
BUT! If you want the lines removed, I can make a quick mod for you where they're removed from.
To late K3lroy ;)
http://www.itscraigo.co.uk/craig/camera.rar Stick it in your GTA3.txd folder.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

RasimJackson
Retired Admin

June 16th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Well, actually K3lroy gave it to me on xfire. But that only solves one issue. I found this picture in my gallery.
Spoiler
Sometimes it's there sometimes it's not, it's almost randomizing.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

K3
Retired Admin

June 16th, 2012, 8:42 pm

Shadow wrote:
MacKenzie wrote:You can disable the XFire overlays by opening XFire in-game and clicking on the tool in the lower left corner.
To late K3lroy ;)
http://www.itscraigo.co.uk/craig/camera.rar Stick it in your GTA3.txd folder.
I hope that made your day. I gave it to him on XFire anyway.
And no, don't put it in gta3.img (.img not .txd), but put it in custom.img to avoid file corruption.

RasimJackson
Retired Admin

June 20th, 2012, 4:52 pm

So I tried a several things today:
- Reinstalled GTA
- Reinstalled SAMP
- Played with graphic settings
- Searched the internet for the issue, but found nothing.

I did however find a possible solution and problem. When I /fpslimit 50, the problem does not occur, everything gets removed from my screen and I get a good picture, at 60FPS I get the same issue. I don't know if I can fix it otherwise, because lowering my FPSlimit is not really a good idea in my opinion. Any suggestions?
Rasim Jackson
. . .

K3
Retired Admin

June 20th, 2012, 10:50 pm

What happens when you limit FPS again? The greenish textures disappear, or what? Sry, tl:dr

RasimJackson
Retired Admin

June 20th, 2012, 10:51 pm

MacKenzie wrote:What happens when you limit FPS again? The greenish textures disappear, or what? Sry, tl:dr
When I put the limit at 50, it's fine. I can hide the chat and killist and the textdraws and lines disappear. When I go any higher, the lines appear again and the textdraws don't get removed.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

K3
Retired Admin

June 20th, 2012, 10:53 pm

RasimJackson wrote:
MacKenzie wrote:What happens when you limit FPS again? The greenish textures disappear, or what? Sry, tl:dr
When I put the limit at 50, it's fine. I can hide the chat and killist and the textdraws and lines disappear. When I go any higher, the lines appear again and the textdraws don't get removed.
I doubt it'll work at all, but hey - it's worth a shot? Try using my .set file.
http://puu.sh/CoGJ

zaider
Caporegime
Game name: Jason_Reynolds

August 4th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Archiving
Y.N.W.A

Return to “Answered”