There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
David_Smith

who know what to do ??

January 10th, 2013, 8:38 pm

when i want to in your server and more servers its tell me: SA-MP 0.3e Started Connecting to 178.63.60.141:7777 the server didn't respond. who know what is the SA-MP fuckin dont work and i angry !!!!!
[and fluffy its dont work its fuckin' shit and i dont know what to do :( ]

DonSalieri
Outsider
Game name: Holy Pope

Re: who know what to do ??

January 10th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Instal client 0.3e
Sicilian Omerta proverb:
Cu è surdu, orbu e taci, campa cent'anni 'mpaci
("He who is deaf, blind, and silent will live a hundred years in peace").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKu4OYjzlw8

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

January 10th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Hmm..Try shutting down and turn it on again your router?
--
Please take SS pressing F8

Rays
Retired Admin
Game name: Julio_Cuneo, Kyle_Rays

January 11th, 2013, 12:41 am

Is it working now? If not;

When you open SAMP, are you retrieving any info, status about the server? such as Ping or Players?
The server status should look something like this:
Try connection and see if it works.

But instead if you're getting this:
That^ means there's something wrong with your internet connection, but if it's allowing you to browse the internet this won't be the problem. Maybe your firewall is blocking the internet connect from SAMP.
If so, click start››Control Panel››Windows firewall›› "Allow a program to feature through windows firewall" - and make sure SAMP is ticked off. If SAMP isn't in the list, click "Allow another program" to add it to the list.

When you've done all that and it still isn't working, my only other guess is that your SAMP version is outdated or not the same as the server's. The server's current version is 0.3e. You can check your version by looking at the upper-left of your SAMP client. It should say "San Andreas Multiplayer 0.3e" if it doesn't you'll have to download this version.
DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

Before install it, it's better to uninstall your current SAMP version by simply running "SAMPUninstall.exe" located in your GTA SA folder.

Once you've downloaded it, simply;
  1. Run the setup file.
  2. Click "i agree" and make sure your the 'Destination Folder' is set to your GTA SA Folder.
  3. Then click install, and it should install.
Once it's installed, samp.exe should be back in your GTA folder. Now run SAMP once more and you should have 0.3e version.
You'll have to add the server's IP adress to your favourites list again; 178.63.60.141:7777 OR server.sa-mp.im:7777 . Once added, try connecting to the server again and hopefully it'll work.

leonzio
Consigliere

January 11th, 2013, 1:29 am

Kyle he already has SA-MP 0.3e : "SA-MP 0.3e Started Connecting to 178.63.60.141:7777 the server didn't respond. who know what is the SA-MP fuckin dont work and i angry !!!!!"

Rays
Retired Admin
Game name: Julio_Cuneo, Kyle_Rays

January 11th, 2013, 2:44 am

Fluffy wrote:Kyle he already has SA-MP 0.3e : "SA-MP 0.3e Started Connecting to 178.63.60.141:7777 the server didn't respond. who know what is the SA-MP fuckin dont work and i angry !!!!!"
Oh well didn't notice that, then it's maybe dealing with your connection.. Did this recently start to happen? because the server was a bit laggy and even i've been randomly losing connection, recently. If it's this case, hold on a while - server's host will change soon
ImageImage

leonzio
Consigliere

January 11th, 2013, 2:46 am

It was the same for me at my laptop..If you are using wireless..just disconnect from the network and connect again..it will work I am sure..since it worked for me..and please state the problem a bit further more..

Mueller
Caporegime
Game name: Alessio_Raggati, Alessio_Porcello

January 12th, 2013, 5:33 pm

We're on a new IP.
Try connecting to

Code: Select all

109.201.134.234:7777 
I hope it works now.

sexpistol
Enforcer
Game name: Keith_Lynch

January 19th, 2013, 2:05 am

Mueller wrote:We're on a new IP.
Try connecting to

Code: Select all

109.201.134.234:7777 
I hope it works now.
Yep. I suggest always using sa-mp.im:7777

zaider
Caporegime
Game name: Jason_Reynolds

January 19th, 2013, 4:14 am

Use nl.sa-mp.im:7777, if any of the abovestated ip's doesnt work.
Y.N.W.A

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

January 19th, 2013, 4:14 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”