There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
ZoSo

Help on joining mafias

February 13th, 2013, 8:46 am

I really want to join mafia but every says fuck off or No. Anyone can give me a help?

TiaoPong

Re: Help on joining mafias

February 13th, 2013, 8:55 am

First read all the rules and make sure you know them. You have to be known to roleplay terms to be able to RP as this is a RP server. The mafias" aint mafias, but they have an IC- in character legal cover or they're hiding so you can't just approach someone and say I wanna bey mafia and think you'll get in. The best thing is for you to watch a movie like godfather and you'll see what I mean. After that you'll get it and you'll easier end in one of the crime families.

ZoSo

February 13th, 2013, 9:03 am

Can you give me an idea? I've never watched Godfather movie before. I've came from RP server of a clan so I know the rules and I know how to RP. I am giving interest to join Leone Family. Cheers! :)

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

February 13th, 2013, 9:34 am

If u want to join leone u should go an dm (kidding XD)
Go to their hq and rp with them.. Help them with whatever they need...
If they notice you're trustable they might consider inviting you.

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

February 13th, 2013, 11:46 am

You need to be discrete.

Instead of "can I join the mafia?" or "can I join you?"; say: "I am looking for work, do you have anything sir?"

Also make sure you are representing yourself well, type properly, don't have a stupid skin on etc.

TiaoPong

February 13th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Sean wrote:Tell Antonio Leone some jokes,and if he laughs you just /pm him invite me pl0x and voila
That's my way how i joined Leone lol
Thats just retarded from both sides.

Jennifer

February 13th, 2013, 4:06 pm

in my opinion, make an /ad saying that you need fulltime job. Also say everything about you in your adver. Here's example;
"(your age) old man/woman is looking for fulltime job. Very loyal and experienced. Give a call!
So as you post that adver that means that you have to show yourself in RP-ing and all stuffs.
Try that and maybe you'll get in, but remeber. You have to RP it very well. Cheers! ;)

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

February 13th, 2013, 4:17 pm

Jennifer wrote:in my opinion, make an /ad saying that you need fulltime job. Also say everything about you in your adver. Here's example;
"(your age) old man/woman is looking for fulltime job. Very loyal and experienced. Give a call!
So as you post that adver that means that you have to show yourself in RP-ing and all stuffs.
Try that and maybe you'll get in, but remeber. You have to RP it very well. Cheers! ;)
Please, don't misguide people.

/ad culture is a fucking bullshit.

Roleplay some kind of normal job around Mafia's hangout places, try to help them out as much as you can. Always be keen to take the offer whatever they tell you to do. Get close to one of the members and ask him to introduce you or something. And remember DO NOT rulebreak or something, just refer rules before you think you're ready for that.
ImageImage

Jennifer

February 13th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Sly wrote:
Jennifer wrote:in my opinion, make an /ad saying that you need fulltime job. Also say everything about you in your adver. Here's example;
Please, don't misguide people.

/ad culture is a fucking bullshit.

Roleplay some kind of normal job around Mafia's hangout places, try to help them out as much as you can. Always be keen to take the offer whatever they tell you to do. Get close to one of the members and ask him to introduce you or something. And remember DO NOT rulebreak or something, just refer rules before you think you're ready for that.
Okey sorry. I'm not introduced in server all the way. I just have knowledge from other server i have been playing at and little boyfriend's help and that's all. But i think that my way is also good, usefull.

Thomas
Soldier
Game name: Thomas_Toro, Thomas_MacDermott

February 13th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Get yourself known around town, level up a lot without joining any faction, rob some business, kill some people, roleplay randomly on the street, get yourself known for doing something decent.

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Scar
Enforcer
Game name: Joe_Andolini, Arlacchi_Capone, Scar_DiAnnunzio

February 13th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Join a "mafia" via the job center...after that you'll see how IM's factions are funcionating and then u'll be able to join a mob by urself.
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. "
Current Original Gangsta of 516 Compton Crips

ZoSo

February 13th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Okay I got what you guys mean. Thanks. But the main problem is that I don't have any idea how to get in touch with them without metagaming. Any help on that?

Thomas
Soldier

February 13th, 2013, 4:54 pm

ZoSo wrote:Okay I got what you guys mean. Thanks. But the main problem is that I don't have any idea how to get in touch with them without metagaming. Any help on that?
Do it without having to metagame, chat with anyone no matter who he is, he will know someone, that someone will know someone and that someone will be probably able to give you a job, you just gotta be persistent.

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

ZoSo

February 13th, 2013, 4:57 pm

Thomas wrote:
ZoSo wrote:Okay I got what you guys mean. Thanks. But the main problem is that I don't have any idea how to get in touch with them without metagaming. Any help on that?
Do it without having to metagame, chat with anyone no matter who he is, he will know someone, that someone will know someone and that someone will be probably able to give you a job, you just gotta be persistent.
Is there ANY way to join it via Job Center? I also met this Nicholas admin. He is in Leone Family too. He seems pretty cool guy and helped me a lot. Everyone that I met are very rude. Like Fuck off nigger!

Thomas
Soldier

February 13th, 2013, 5:31 pm

ZoSo wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Is there ANY way to join it via Job Center? I also met this Nicholas admin. He is in Leone Family too. He seems pretty cool guy and helped me a lot. Everyone that I met are very rude. Like Fuck off nigger!
If I could play atm, I would hook you up with some contacts without metagaming.

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

frankvg
Enforcer
Game name: Frankie_Delugo

February 13th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Stav Cuneo wrote:If u want to join leone u should go an dm (kidding XD)
Go to their hq and rp with them.. Help them with whatever they need...
If they notice you're trustable they might consider inviting you.
MG their HQ you mean? You should not do that, well atleast.
Just involve yourself in alot of RP situations around, become a drug dealer or gun dealer and create some contacts including the mafia you want in, and show yourself off...

Mobster
Soldier
Game name: Benito_Ancelotti

February 13th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Sean wrote:Tell Antonio Leone some jokes,and if he laughs you just /pm him invite me pl0x and voila

before,
/pm aniello invite me.
WU TANG IS FOREVER BITCH

Spoiler
BENITO STRACCIt0>BENITO LANGELLAt1>BENITO ANCELOTTIt1>
BENITO CLEMENTEt1>BENITO GUTIERREZt1>NITO SACKt1

TiaoPong

February 13th, 2013, 7:37 pm

ZoSo wrote:
Thomas wrote:
You're free to MG their HQ location as everyone does it lol nobody really puts effort to find it IC.

Pump-Action Pimp
Outsider
Game name: Hidden

February 13th, 2013, 11:09 pm

Deck wrote:You need to be discrete.

Instead of "can I join the mafia?" or "can I join you?"; say: "I am looking for work, do you have anything sir?"

Also make sure you are representing yourself well, type properly, don't have a stupid skin on etc.
I personally avoid anyone that tries that approach.

ahsugar
Made man
Game name: Lewis_Zeni

February 13th, 2013, 11:16 pm

As a Leone member at the moment, and a loyal one.
I recommend for you to hang on joining Leone.
There is going to be changes pretty much soon that might have an impact on how you like Leone, however.
Feel free to roleplay with any members, and I would personally like to ask you to avoid those who tell you to fuck off nigger, they probably are the imbeciles of the faction.
I do advise for you to gather some experience within other Mafias.

Kemirov: http://www.forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=466
Corleone: http://www.forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=17851 // http://www.forum.sa-mp.im/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18178 (Also make adverts; in-game. Look out for the name Laurence Ravensdale & Drake Andrius adverts).

Best of luck pal x.

Murican
Associate
Game name: Danny_Cooper, Steven_Lippi

February 14th, 2013, 1:28 am

just /pm donald Steinhauer can i join leone then do /accept faction and BOOM! your in Leone

Santia
Made man
Game name: John_Provenzano, Roy_Vargazzo, John_Wagner

February 17th, 2013, 4:52 am

Roman_Suzzci wrote:just /pm donald Steinhauer can i join leone then do /accept faction and BOOM! your in Leone
I'll do that lol...

P R O V E N Z A N O

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

February 17th, 2013, 10:36 am

So much hate towards Leone from kids with a lower IQ than their age. ;)

hyper42O
Made man
Game name: Henry_Pearce

February 17th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Well the only thing to do is to aproach someone from leone even he is T1 or T2 but i suggest to aproach a T2 that he can help you to join.T1 are not giving a fuck for that and they will not discuss with you.Find a t2 meet with him take his number and then call him and ask him if he can help you to find a job.Then he will take you in a t1 and he will RP with you and make an interview if you pass you will join if not you will get killed or you will never come back

Verq
Enforcer
Game name: Vito_Cozzone

February 17th, 2013, 1:46 pm

I was in Leone via /ad. So it works lol

Deck
Made man

February 17th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Pump-Action Pimp wrote:
Deck wrote:You need to be discrete.

I personally avoid anyone that tries that approach.
Of course it depends on the person they approach, other high ranked mafia members probably would take notice, if the person who approached them had evidence of a brain in their skull.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

February 17th, 2013, 2:15 pm

It's just as retarded to go to a faction's HQ which you clearly have MGed and ask for a job, I personally roleplay with the ones who ask for a job at my HQ, mostly telling them to try the local newspaper.. or w/e.
Advertising, MGing numbers/locations and of course PMing.. won't get you anywhere.

Deck
Made man

February 17th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Johnny wrote:It's just as retarded to go to a faction's HQ which you clearly have MGed and ask for a job
How is it metagame? Aren't most, if not all, of the mafia HQs disguised as something else? e.g. a golf course, hotel. They could just be asking to join the staff of that "golf course", or "hotel". Those locations are obviously known.

Dwight
Outsider
Game name: Claude Jacques

February 17th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Haha i lol'ed about this.

Return to “Answered”