Hourly business income
- Bicycle speed limit has been slightly increased and bicycle prices have been reduced
- Banks can now be robbed just like normal businesses; requires 8 online law enforcers, 8 robbers and the cash prize varies between $800k and $2.5m
- All automated hourly business income have been increased. Details below.
- Casinos: Slot machines max wager has been increased to $500k (previously $250k)
- Added King, Queen & Jack cards to blackjack
- Increased turf sizes of some special turfs
- Admin command adjustments
Every business has a base income of $14000/hour, where some kind of businesses earn more:
- $19500/hr for 24/7, Clothes Stores, Hardware Stores
- $23500/hr for Bars / Restaurants / ..
- $29500/hr for Casinos
- $25000/hr for Petrol Stations
- $12500/hr for Vehicle Dealerships
If a business is closed, it will earn 10% of the hourly pay.
If a business owner is offline, it will earn 25% of the hourly pay.
If a business is in a turf, 5% of the hourly pay will be removed and placed into the turf owners faction bank.
- Added stocks profit/loss in the profile overview page