There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

Re: The War is Over

March 28th, 2013, 5:07 am

Finally, and does it really matter who won? Wars on IM used to be awesome, now its just...frustrating and retarded, you should all be happy its over and hope never to war again with this current war system.
Bossnian wrote:The most satisfying thing is that, what we've been saying all along IG for weeks before this war started, certain cheaters have been taken out of the community.

I certainly hope the leaders will have an initiative for a different war system.
All leaders want that(not sure for current ones tho), we discussed it in faction leaders section long ago, but unfortunately woot doesnt care what we want, atleast it seems that way. And ye, each war there is always atleast 1 cheater banned. :) They get sloppy in wars, all greedy for victory.

Santia
Made man
Game name: John_Provenzano, Roy_Vargazzo, John_Wagner

March 28th, 2013, 5:13 am

Cool! Congratulation Kemirov.

P R O V E N Z A N O

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

March 28th, 2013, 5:21 am

Bossnigguh wrote:Finally, and does it really matter who won? Wars on IM used to be awesome, now its just...frustrating and retarded, you should all be happy its over and hope never to war again with this current war system.
Bossnian wrote:The most satisfying thing is that, what we've been saying all along IG for weeks before this war started, certain cheaters have been taken out of the community.

I certainly hope the leaders will have an initiative for a different war system.
All leaders want that(not sure for current ones tho), we discussed it in faction leaders section long ago, but unfortunately woot doesnt care what we want, atleast it seems that way. And ye, each war there is always atleast 1 cheater banned. :) They get sloppy in wars, all greedy for victory.
Just curious - didn't you notice Padrino's hacking when he was in Tattaglia? Rambo probably knows since he was hanging with him every night in early 2012 =P
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Donatello
Outsider
Game name: Donatello_Delacosta

March 28th, 2013, 5:27 am

TheBawz wrote:
Donatello wrote:
Calogero wrote:Deciding the outcome of a war by a single duel is in my opinion completely ridicoulus. This shows only the skill of 2 single players and does not involve both factions. I concider it a draw.
And I consider it a win.

» Attempted Double-post at Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 am «

We were better, and our points weren't gained by only Padrino, Aniello led all of the waves, and I really mean it, he led ALL of the waves, he was the real murderer of Stracci, and he killed most of them. So Padrino hacked, so what?! It's not like he had a fucking sobiet there, just a distance shit and it was by a mistake he downloaded a mod which included a hack, his hack didn't make a real difference but alright, so PADRINO HACKED, so all of our points since the beginning were gained by him and all of them were unfair. Please, do me a favour, stfu, we won this war, Kemirov camped at their HQ since we had a good method and earned a difference of 120 points , so in my opinion, we won this war, and I am not the only one who thinks so.
Actually... Padrino Padasco was a Tier 1 in Stracci, the fact that we couldn't kill him due to his s0beit mathered alot, since it was 3 points that we couldn't get several times during the first couple of days of the war, not to mention he was a hacker that had access to a Sniper, which is a 2 shot kill weapon. With s0beit, he knew our exact locations due to him being able to see our nametags from far distance, teleport around on the map and who knows what else, so he took many kills. I'd say he gained Stracci about 50 points, and another 50 points was lost due to Team-Kill from Kemirov, there is a bug where if you enter a chopper with a pilot already in it, then the current pilot gets ejected up into the propels and dies by the one entering the chopper, and the propels continues to kill the pilot over and over and over, until he finally types /acceptdeath, in this case with the war, the pilot would maybe die 5 times in a row on the war-point-list and loose 10 points or more depending on his tier.
This DB bug/mistake occurred several times for us in the start of the war, even with our Tier 1 and Tier 0's and costed us more than 50 points in total. Which brings us to a total of 100 points with Padrino included, This was the exact difference between us and stracci, so in theory, if Padrino had not hacked and if this DB bug with the choppers wasn't there, then the points would be completely equal, infact, Kemirov would had lead in points, since there was 35 points remaining and the difference to win was 125.
But nevermind all of this, the war is over now and let's look away from the past and towards the future.

About the duel, I was not a big fan of it and I actually asked for another way to solve it, but I had no choice in the matter, in the end it got solved fair and square.

I must say however as an involved player in the war, that this has been the worst war I have ever experienced or seen on IM, between all of the factions, this is not how wars should be, people who was involved in this war knows what I'm talking about, but I'm glad that it's finally over.
Listen, Nekolai, I respect you, and with all of the respect, that is a bullshit.
Padrino himself gained 30 points, that is all. Are you talking about DBs? Is that our fault your members press F instead of G and DB their pilot? It is not a bug, it should work like this. And, ey, we had 400 points, you talked about 100, and you said ALL OF your points were gained by hackers (not you, but your members) so , do you wanna tell me that your retarded members team killed themselfs and gained for US 300 points ?
DO ME A FAVOUR, Padrino has downloaded a sniper mode, the mode included a hack , a distance hack, and he hasn't noticed. It hasn't really effected, so cut the bullshit, he didn't have any sobiet , you know how the screen looks like when an user has sobiet, so please.
By the way, Nekolai, I liked your answer, cause on your answer you don't really talk about the abuses you have done, and admins were informed about it. do you have something to say about it your abuses aswell or that's all?

» Attempted Double-post at Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 am «
Carrone wrote:
Bossnigguh wrote:Finally, and does it really matter who won? Wars on IM used to be awesome, now its just...frustrating and retarded, you should all be happy its over and hope never to war again with this current war system.

Just curious - didn't you notice Padrino's hacking when he was in Tattaglia? Rambo probably knows since he was hanging with him every night in early 2012 =P
Ye, Nekolai did, he also noticed that Aniello and Andre are hacking but he got nothing on them, CAUSE THEY GOT NOTHING omg.
He blamed them for hack while they got nothing, he can't murder so they're hackers, and when he has a proof on Padrino, all of Kemirov say Stracci hackers , but if so, how doesn't Nekolai ban Aniello and Andre already? -_-
Keep blaming them, Nekolai, gg.

_n1k0_
Enforcer
Game name: Shen_Yazhu

March 28th, 2013, 5:56 am

Donatello wrote:Listen, Nekolai, I respect you, and with all of the respect, that is a bullshit.
Padrino himself gained 30 points, that is all. Are you talking about DBs? Is that our fault your members press F instead of G and DB their pilot? It is not a bug, it should work like this. And, ey, we had 400 points, you talked about 100, and you said ALL OF your points were gained by hackers (not you, but your members) so , do you wanna tell me that your retarded members team killed themselfs and gained for US 300 points ?
DO ME A FAVOUR, Padrino has downloaded a sniper mode, the mode included a hack , a distance hack, and he hasn't noticed. It hasn't really effected, so cut the bullshit, he didn't have any sobiet , you know how the screen looks like when an user has sobiet, so please.
You failed to understand what I wrote. The bug I mentioned is indeed a bug. Let me try and explain it again.
The propels killing the ejected pilot, causes the injured pilot to remain injured/death in the air next to the propels continuing to hit him, and due to the high damage of the propels it instant-kills the "injured" player on repeat, until he finally /acceptsdeath, causing massive point losses from only one single death. We had about 4 or 5 cases of this happening in the first few days of the war where 2 of the cases were with a tier 1 and a tier 0 being the ejected pilot. Try and test this for yourself and you will see what I mean.
Donatello wrote:By the way, Nekolai, I liked your answer, cause on your answer you don't really talk about the abuses you have done, and admins were informed about it. do you have something to say about it your abuses aswell or that's all?
The only and very few times I jailed Stracci members for rulebreak was late at night when there was no other admins online to hand out the punishments instead. Their rulebreaks were certain and I would not had done it without proper evidence if it should ever be requested.
The reason why I didn't mention it in this topic is because it's completely off-topic and doesn't honestly matter. You shouldn't be protecting rulebreakers, you should be reporting them to the admins, even if they're your own faction members. But let us go back on topic.

Raphael_Doublesin
Outsider
Game name: Hidden.

March 28th, 2013, 7:15 am

Why was he forced? why was it not let to be a T1 and T1 ? paco or badal would shoot down vasily like a pork
hi.

Paco_Pakito
Associate
Game name: Angelo DiNapoli

March 28th, 2013, 8:03 am

Shut the fuck up about Padrino, Including you Vasily. You have King hacker in your faction aka Babbar Jatt aka Giovanni Bonanza, and you just close your eyes to it.....

2nd Nice one putting Kelroy on your side to end the war in the way you wanted to... You abused your admins powers during the whole war and finished it with an admin trick tpo.....gzz

3rd What's the sense of the leaders NOT being able to chose which shooter they want for the duel? I mean.... We all would prefer Aniello to make the Duel since he's better as a shooter. Forcing Leaders doesn't make any sense, its just something kelroy forced to give the victory to his friend.

4th Since when Vasily Is a leader???????!! if he is the leader, why when we killed him only 3 points were gained? so? he is leader for some things, but ain't for others??? A LOT OF BULLSHIT IN KEMIROV'S SIDE IN THIS WAR.

5th and what a nice way to Power rank... Oh I (vladmir) will fly away but I leave my son here as a leader or wateva...LOOOOL Nice that woot/admins close the eyes to all the bullshit that goes in there, just because its a lead admin or wateva.....

For me and for half of the server....Stracci won that shit... Battled with less then half members and with colour in all tiers, and still own the shit out of you.....

IM sometimes makes me laugh at all the bullshit that has in here...today was one of that times.... Peaceeeeeee

» Attempted Double-post at March 28th, 2013, 7:07 am «
Rafael wrote: ROFL it'd be really easy for me too if you had + 20 nabs around, i'd pwn u all but forget that. You say, Aniello led all waves, what he was leading??Stay in HQ all, i'll go "rambo mode" alone and pwn them all. And max you had 4-5 people on single wave, you call that war? You gotta be kidding me.
You were the ones that started a war with a faction that had just wiped out most of his members in that week..your problem..... Don't accuse Stracci of having few members....

» Attempted Double-post at March 28th, 2013, 7:14 am «
TheBawz wrote:
Donatello wrote:
Calogero wrote:Deciding the outcome of a war by a single duel is in my opinion completely ridicoulus. This shows only the skill of 2 single players and does not involve both factions. I concider it a draw.
And I consider it a win.

We were better, and our points weren't gained by only Padrino, Aniello led all of the waves, and I really mean it, he led ALL of the waves, he was the real murderer of Stracci, and he killed most of them. So Padrino hacked, so what?! It's not like he had a fucking sobiet there, just a distance shit and it was by a mistake he downloaded a mod which included a hack, his hack didn't make a real difference but alright, so PADRINO HACKED, so all of our points since the beginning were gained by him and all of them were unfair. Please, do me a favour, stfu, we won this war, Kemirov camped at their HQ since we had a good method and earned a difference of 120 points , so in my opinion, we won this war, and I am not the only one who thinks so.
Actually... Padrino Padasco was a Tier 1 in Stracci. The fact that we couldn't kill him due to his hacks mattered alot, since it was 3 points that we couldn't get several times during the first couple of days of the war, not to mention he was a hacker that had access to a Sniper, which is a 2 shot kill weapon. With s0beit, he knew our exact locations due to him being able to see our nametags from far distance, teleport around on the map and who knows what else, so he took many kills. I'd say he gained Stracci about 50 points, and another 50 points was lost due to Team-Kill from Kemirov, there is a bug where if you enter a chopper with a pilot already in it, then the current pilot gets ejected up into the propels and dies by the one entering the chopper, and the propels continues to kill the pilot over and over and over, until he finally types /acceptdeath, in this case with the war, the pilot would maybe die 5 times in a row on the war-point-list and loose 10 points or more depending on his tier.
This DB bug/mistake occurred several times for us in the start of the war, even with our Tier 1 and Tier 0's and costed us more than 50 points in total. Which brings us to a total of 100 points with Padrino included, This was the exact difference between us and stracci, so in theory, if Padrino had not hacked and if this DB bug with the choppers wasn't there, then the points would be completely equal, infact, Kemirov would had lead in points, since there was 35 points remaining and the difference to win was 125.
But nevermind all of this, the war is over now and let's look away from the past and towards the future.

About the duel, I was not a big fan of it and I actually asked for another way to solve it, but I had no choice in the matter. In the end, it got solved fair and square.

I have to say however, as an involved player in the war, that this has been the worst war I have ever experienced or seen on IM, between all of the factions. This is not how wars should be like, people who was involved in this war knows what I'm talking about, but I'm glad that it's finally over and the rightful winners was declared, good game.
OKAY... I LOLED at this HARDLY!!!! You think the bug only happens to you??? LOOOL its a bug that only happens in Kemirov's helis&cars..... In the 100points difference you're not putting all the noobs you FKed in the middle of the war that were killed by us in a daily basis. And its not our fault your faction was full of noobs, only your fault...... Oh and you are not counting the points babbar gave you :s
Last edited by Paco_Pakito on March 28th, 2013, 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

AceOfSins

March 28th, 2013, 8:19 am

Well guess like the war isn't over yet :lol:

Paco_Pakito
Associate
Game name: Angelo DiNapoli

March 28th, 2013, 8:20 am

TheBawz wrote: The only and very few times I jailed Stracci members for rulebreak was late at night when there was no other admins online to hand out the punishments instead. Their rulebreaks were certain and I would not had done it without proper evidence if it should ever be requested.
The reason why I didn't mention it in this topic is because it's completely off-topic and doesn't honestly matter. You shouldn't be protecting rulebreakers, you should be reporting them to the admins, even if they're your own faction members. But let us go back on topic.
I don't know how banning me for 2 hours at 4pm fits what you just told now.... Just 1 conclusion can be drawn from here... BULLSHITS

I still have one question that I want to see clarified... SINCE WHEN VASILY IS LEADER ?!!!! If so..WHY ISN'T HE T0?? WHY WE ONLY GAINED 3 POINTS WITH HIS DEATHS?

Luccifer.
Enforcer
Game name: Anton_Romanov

March 28th, 2013, 9:11 am

Paco_Pakito wrote:Shut the fuck up about Padrino, Including you Vasily. You have King hacker in your faction aka Babbar Jatt aka Giovanni Bonanza, and you just close your eyes to it.....

2nd Nice one putting Kelroy on your side to end the war in the way you wanted to... You abused your admins powers during the whole war and finished it with an admin trick tpo.....gzz

3rd What's the sense of the leaders NOT being able to chose which shooter they want for the duel? I mean.... We all would prefer Aniello to make the Duel since he's better as a shooter. Forcing Leaders doesn't make any sense, its just something kelroy forced to give the victory to his friend.

4th Since when Vasily Is a leader???????!! if he is the leader, why when we killed him only 3 points were gained? so? he is leader for some things, but ain't for others??? A LOT OF BULLSHIT IN KEMIROV'S SIDE IN THIS WAR.

5th and what a nice way to Power rank... Oh I (vladmir) will fly away but I leave my son here as a leader or wateva...LOOOOL Nice that woot/admins close the eyes to all the bullshit that goes in there, just because its a lead admin or wateva.....

For me and for half of the server....Stracci won that shit... Battled with less then half members and with colour in all tiers, and still own the shit out of you.....

IM sometimes makes me laugh at all the bullshit that has in here...today was one of that times.... Peaceeeeeee
1. Why you calling Giovanni hacker if you doesn't have proofs, give proofs you kiddo(since padrino busted himself alone)????
2. Another whine, it wasn't war in my opinion, it was hide&seek game ... You should fight instead of 'afking' whole day in your HQ.
3. K3lroy decided that war'll be won by the duel between leaders, Vasily maybe doesn't have t0, but he's the real leader of Kemirov since his rank is Pakhan a.k.a Boss,Don or w/e. It have been fairly won. 3th WHINE!
4. Bullshit from Kemirov?? I stated you how Vasily is leader.
5. POWERRANK? :O Where you saw that you kid? Or you're just inventing your own stories like donatello to harm others people who's innocent by calling them hackers?

It's not by you and "Half of the server", it's only you, donatello and rest members of the hacker team(a.k.a Stracci). Endless whines, Vasily is way better than sergio, EAT THAT, DEAL WITH IT and STOP WHINING AND GO CRY UNDER YOUR BED :)

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO KEMIROV FOR BEING A HONEST AND WINNING THE WAR!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

T-Bag
Enforcer
Game name: Theodore_Bagwell

March 28th, 2013, 9:31 am

Paco_Pakito wrote:Shut the fuck up about Padrino, Including you Vasily. You have King hacker in your faction aka Babbar Jatt aka Giovanni Bonanza, and you just close your eyes to it.....

Rafael wrote: ROFL it'd be really easy for me too if you had + 20 nabs around, i'd pwn u all but forget that. You say, Aniello led all waves, what he was leading??Stay in HQ all, i'll go "rambo mode" alone and pwn them all. And max you had 4-5 people on single wave, you call that war? You gotta be kidding me.
You were the ones that started a war with a faction that had just wiped out most of his members in that week..your problem..... Don't accuse Stracci of having few members....

TheBawz wrote:
Donatello wrote:
And I consider it a win.

Actually... Padrino Padasco was a Tier 1 in Stracci. The fact that we couldn't kill him due to his hacks mattered alot, since it was 3 points that we couldn't get several times during the first couple of days of the war, not to mention he was a hacker that had access to a Sniper, which is a 2 shot kill weapon. With s0beit, he knew our exact locations due to him being able to see our nametags from far distance, teleport around on the map and who knows what else, so he took many kills. I'd say he gained Stracci about 50 points, and another 50 points was lost due to Team-Kill from Kemirov, there is a bug where if you enter a chopper with a pilot already in it, then the current pilot gets ejected up into the propels and dies by the one entering the chopper, and the propels continues to kill the pilot over and over and over, until he finally types /acceptdeath, in this case with the war, the pilot would maybe die 5 times in a row on the war-point-list and loose 10 points or more depending on his tier.

About the duel, I was not a big fan of it and I actually asked for another way to solve it, but I had no choice in the matter. In the end, it got solved fair and square.

I have to say however, as an involved player in the war, that this has been the worst war I have ever experienced or seen on IM, between all of the factions. This is not how wars should be like, people who was involved in this war knows what I'm talking about, but I'm glad that it's finally over and the rightful winners was declared, good game.
OKAY... I LOLED at this HARDLY!!!! You think the bug only happens to you??? LOOOL its a bug that only happens in Kemirov's helis&cars..... In the 100points difference you're not putting all the noobs you FKed in the middle of the war that were killed by us in a daily basis. And its not our fault your faction was full of noobs, only your fault...... Oh and you are not counting the points babbar gave you :s

Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
You don't really want smoke, you ain't 'bout that shit

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

March 28th, 2013, 9:44 am

T-Bag wrote:

TheBawz wrote:
Donatello wrote:
And I consider it a win.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

INVINCIBLE
Soldier
Game name: Blade_Wilson, Jeff_Kray

March 28th, 2013, 9:48 am

Gratz kemi
Image Invincible - Ex-Forum Moderator

Former SA Police Department Lieutenant (T1)/ SA Special Forces Gunnery Sergeant(T1) / Kemirov Torpedo / Cuneo Fiducioso(T1) / SAPD Detective/NOOSE Federal Agent/Tattaglia Captain(T1)

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

March 28th, 2013, 9:57 am

Vasly aint not the leader of Kemirov why did he fight Sergio?
The Los Santos Crime Association

Bastard
Outsider
Game name: Patrick_Downey

March 28th, 2013, 10:01 am

Bossnian wrote:I certainly hope the leaders will have an initiative for a different war system.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18946
This one with even higher medical bills than suggested, please.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

March 28th, 2013, 10:12 am

Bastard wrote:
Bossnian wrote:I certainly hope the leaders will have an initiative for a different war system.
that would be great indeed.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

OrkaHaris
Consigliere
Game name: Anthony_Capetta, Orka_Haris

March 28th, 2013, 10:25 am

Congratulations to Kemirov, if it took a couple of minutes then I belive it was a fun duel between two people with the same set of skills on 1v1's. Once again, congratulations. Sorry to hear that Stracci lost on another note, but indeed that it wasn't fair that Padrino was hacking. Padrino's cool nevertheless, great guy, but hacking ain't cool. Congratluations to both factions for their participation!
O R K A H A R I S
"the killer whale"
2 0 0 7 - 2 0 1 7

"Tattaglia venne, e vide e vinse"

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

March 28th, 2013, 10:38 am

A war is won by the stronger and the more stable faction which can keep up for longer, a war isnt won by a duel with two dons.
you should have ended the war with no winner if you could not help it.
for me...its a draw

Soluxion
Outsider
Game name: Coen Coenders

March 28th, 2013, 10:40 am

Stav Cuneo wrote:A war is won by the stronger and the more stable faction which can keep up for longer, a war isnt won by a duel with two dons.
for me...its a draw
ok.

Dodinho
Associate
Game name: Paolo_Notario, Fernando_Hernandez

March 28th, 2013, 10:41 am

Soluxion wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:A war is won by the stronger and the more stable faction which can keep up for longer, a war isnt won by a duel with two dons.
for me...its a draw

Best post.
Altierri: "Wow, rude."

Aniello
Associate
Game name: Aniello_Dellacroce

March 28th, 2013, 11:08 am

The fact that we could hold the 90-100 points when Padrino was banned and don't bullshit he was banned for 1-2 weeks only shows me who won.
IC - we won, have anything to say? You can s...

Edit: Another thing, Vasily isn't the don.

Bossnian

March 28th, 2013, 11:33 am

Face it, Giovanni as a player since 2006 and 0.1b got some mad skills which most people can't handle. He has been subject to inv testing, CLEO mod testing; there are no existing 'sniper hacks' or whatever the hell it could be. Just face it, he is good. We played ESL with an existing anticheat for SAMP that doesn't even allow a weapon skin mod, let alone anything else.

@Carrone; yes, I've banned Padrino two or three times, one of them was in Tattaglia and that was for flipping his car back once we flipped after jumping down a cliff lol.

Once again, I'm glad for the BOTH of you that this is over and I hope a warsystem change will come, making wars devastating to the financial side and less nerve wrecking.

Stracci surprised me, even though there has been that Padrino accident and so on and forth, I could not but notice the environment using skills from Stracci members and SAMP is all about using space right. Congratulations to Vasily for having the upper hand in the duel; I wouldn't have expected you to score any less but a kill on Sergio :P
Bossnigguh wrote: All leaders want that(not sure for current ones tho), we discussed it in faction leaders section long ago, but unfortunately woot doesnt care what we want, atleast it seems that way. And ye, each war there is always atleast 1 cheater banned. :) They get sloppy in wars, all greedy for victory.
The problem is that we have no illegal factions leader which would set these things up. I remember I did not have to ask woot to make some changes regarding OOC FK agreement(if all factions agree to FK one faction, that faction is wiped), make Burrito runs subject to destroying just because it is a rival family business and so on. I know he gives full authority to leaders of faction branches.
Mike wrote:
Bastard wrote:
that would be great indeed.
Yes, I am hoping woot or Kelroy will stumble upon it and give it a try, at least virtually. I am pretty sure that I know what I was doing when suggesting that. The only problem admins might have with this is that wars could last longer and theres the fear of potential 'fun ruining' for other players online, which is why only 1 v 1 wars should be approved to avoid mass warring on the streets of LS and the surrounding counties.

T_Rock

March 28th, 2013, 11:50 am

MacKenzie made a big mistake,when he gave Stracci to be lead by an idiots like this.He just shouldn't even open it or if he should he needed to keep leading it!Anyway CONGRATULATIONS to Kemirov best RP faction ever :)

AceOfSins

March 28th, 2013, 11:52 am

T-Rock wrote:MacKenzie made a big mistake,when he gave Stracci to be lead by an idiots like this.He just shouldn't even open it or if he should he needed to keep leading it!Anyway CONGRATULATIONS to Kemirov best RP faction ever :)
No CONGRATULATIONS to you for the most constructive comment ever.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

March 28th, 2013, 12:28 pm

T-Rock wrote:MacKenzie made a big mistake,when he gave Stracci to be lead by an idiots like this.He just shouldn't even open it or if he should he needed to keep leading it!Anyway CONGRATULATIONS to Kemirov best RP faction ever :)
I gave it to zaider, who left it to someone else. Get your facts straight.

And I don't really care what you think of the way i ended the war. Call it a draw if you want.
Fact is no matter what I had done, either Kemirov or Stracci would cry about it.
"Nuhu we lead by points how can it be a draw?"
"Wtf men way u do this straci haked man"
"Ey man stracci wanted to stop war so they gave up not us"

Trust me, I've been there.

The war system is indeed serious bullshit.
If Faction Leaders could come up with a better system that works with an RP server, then woot should listen and change it.
This system's a pain in the ass for everyone.

(iPhone)

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

March 28th, 2013, 12:34 pm

for me...its a draw
For once I am obliged to agree with Stav on this.

OrkaHaris
Consigliere
Game name: Anthony_Capetta, Orka_Haris

March 28th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Altierri wrote:
for me...its a draw
For once I am obliged to agree with Stav on this.
O R K A H A R I S
"the killer whale"
2 0 0 7 - 2 0 1 7

"Tattaglia venne, e vide e vinse"

Return to “Community Announcements”