There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

Re: Italy Mafia V6.5 - Weapon / Gun Dealing explained.

May 16th, 2013, 11:47 pm

David_Cappone wrote:I want to know some thing can i make my own war house ?
No, you can't. Each illegal faction gets a warehouse each. Nothing else.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

May 17th, 2013, 12:54 am

Drew_McLandon wrote:
David_Cappone wrote:I want to know some thing can i make my own war house ?
No, you can't. Each illegal faction gets a warehouse each. Nothing else.

lolz personal warehouse just for guns.... Stewie Griffin

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 17th, 2013, 4:09 am

The latest updates, both feature and rulewise, made the game so much more interesting. We can also finally stay away from the city whilst conducting business.

Bastard
Outsider
Game name: Patrick_Downey

May 17th, 2013, 8:14 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:The latest updates, both feature and rulewise, made the game so much more interesting. We can also finally stay away from the city whilst conducting business.

JohnnyHaviv

May 17th, 2013, 1:21 pm

wow wtf luige tagtalia he is boss thenks for you to say this i think meen much to oner wot.

Milos Miokovic
Outsider
Game name: Milos_Miokovic

May 17th, 2013, 4:23 pm

So basically when a LEO goes down in the Quarry is MGing without any knowledge it is...?
[+] Awards and medals
Purple Heart
Medal of Honor
Exemplary Conduct
12 Months Continous Service
4 Months Continous Service
1 Month Continous Service
Officer's Ribbon
Sergeant's Ribbon
Basic Training Ribbon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Veteran of SA Special Forces, Long live SA Special Forces!

Aleya BANNED

May 17th, 2013, 4:41 pm

Somilea wrote:So basically when a LEO goes down in the Quarry is MGing without any knowledge it is...?
I don't think there is a MG in that.
LEOs are humans themselves, beside there exists corrupted LEOs where they have knowledge like any other mafia member. Besides, the whole case is MGed as IC none has been informed about the Quarry and the new warehouses etc... but they were OOC through this thread. Just do what you want to do as a LEO at your own risks and ignore whoever says this is "MG".

Milos Miokovic
Outsider

May 17th, 2013, 4:44 pm

Aleyazor wrote:I don't think there is a MG in that.
LEOs are humans themselves, beside there exists corrupted LEOs where they have knowledge like any other mafia member. Besides, the whole case is MGed as IC none has been informed about the Quarry and the new warehouses etc... but they were OOC through this thread. Just do what you want to do as a LEO at your own risks and ignore whoever says this is "MG".
Make yourself admin and unjail me please...
[+] Awards and medals
Purple Heart
Medal of Honor
Exemplary Conduct
Officer's Ribbon
Sergeant's Ribbon
Basic Training Ribbon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

JohnnyHaviv

May 17th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Aleyazor wrote:
Somilea wrote:So basically when a LEO goes down in the Quarry is MGing without any knowledge it is...?
IC god made new system for guns cuz old one sucked, he told only mafias cuz its boring to tell cops about it, he let them figure it out alone, that's it thx.

Aleya BANNED

May 17th, 2013, 4:54 pm

JohnnyHaviv wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
IC god made new system for guns cuz old one sucked, he told only mafias cuz its boring to tell cops about it, he let them figure it out alone, that's it thx.
Bad God you mean. I get you, I really do.

Milos Miokovic
Outsider

May 17th, 2013, 4:57 pm

So you all telling me is that Von and me were jailed for some bull crap ... "MG" shit.. ? And Admin is not replying to it and there is no rule about it....
[+] Awards and medals
Purple Heart
Medal of Honor
Exemplary Conduct
Officer's Ribbon
Sergeant's Ribbon
Basic Training Ribbon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Vega
Enforcer
Game name: Rose_Soprazzo

May 17th, 2013, 5:15 pm

I dont like this, people are requesting 1-2k for each material, which means 250 times more expensive than the ''sellables''. And you can build a deagle with 250 materials, which makes it 500 times worse. Fuck off.
Rosario "Rose" Soprazzo - Don - Soprazzo Crime Family.

Thomas
Soldier
Game name: Thomas_Toro, Thomas_MacDermott

May 17th, 2013, 5:16 pm

I sold 50k materials for 7m

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Vega
Enforcer
Game name: Rose_Soprazzo

May 17th, 2013, 5:18 pm

see? Even sellables dont cost that much. Current system sucks.
Rosario "Rose" Soprazzo - Don - Soprazzo Crime Family.

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

May 17th, 2013, 5:19 pm

@Somilea
Your situation is a bit more complicated because there is only one spot for everyone to load crates, you abused that fact and went there, which is pure MG. I think one or two more lead warehouses would be nice, so LEOs can have some fun too. (if ofcourse they have IC information about where it is)

I would just like to say one more time: This new gundealing system is cool man, our guys keep themselves entertained and thanks to this(and rest of the updates) we are back fully active again after few weeks of only few guys being online.
Last edited by Bossnigguh on May 17th, 2013, 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Milos Miokovic
Outsider

May 17th, 2013, 5:23 pm

Bossnigguh wrote:@Somilea
Your situation is a bit more complicated because there is only one spot for everyone to load crates, you abused that fact and went there, which is pure MG. I think one or two more lead warehouses would be nice, so LEOs can have some fun too. (if ofcourse they have IC information about where it is)
Dude, I didn't know of that place IC nor OOC that you load your trucks there ... Von suggested to go there I approved it.. We didn't camp nor shit, I wanted to just look around with a scope and nothing else, leave and that's it... And turn out in something bigger fantasy crap..
[+] Awards and medals
Purple Heart
Medal of Honor
Exemplary Conduct
Officer's Ribbon
Sergeant's Ribbon
Basic Training Ribbon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

May 17th, 2013, 5:23 pm

I was just thinking about it, in order to avoid Metagaming as there's only one place to load crates and whatsoever, there should be a few of them instead.

Anaconda
Consigliere

May 17th, 2013, 5:39 pm

040206 wrote:
I was just thinking about it, in order to avoid Metagaming as there's only one place to load crates and whatsoever, there should be a few of them instead.
Agree'd

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 17th, 2013, 5:43 pm

You don't require a degree in phylosophy to realize that the LEA shoud never, ever, with the exception of special roleplay scenarios, be at the Quarry. I've explained why in the report I've made:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Do you not understand that by camping the quarry you leave no chance for factions to find an alternative way of getting metal? Now that would be IC appropriate only if we would be able to create our own alternative source of metal, but since we IC are not able to create new metal factories, depots or recycling plants, you should not be allowed to camp the quarry in any way, regardless of what is going on. In other words, we're OOC, through commands, bound to the quarry which you camp. If we had a choice, we'd simply go to another recycling plant or even buy our own scrapyard. That is not possible due to OOC restriction, which is why you should not be anywhere near the quarry waiting for trucks to intercept them. In some ways this actually goes into the domain of powergaming as we have no way to create an IC alternative source.
You do not need an admin to draw you pictures about everything. It is enough to apply common sense. Common sense says that the LEA may take it over incase of some roleplay scenario which is extensive, but not camp it, patrol it or whatever. The reason why you won't find a rule wether you may or may not camp a spot like the quarry is very simple; admins expect us all to apply common sense. Common sense further says that every illegal faction should be ready to defend their load once they leave the Quarry area, because there could be PD/SASF patrols checking the cargo or simply rival families trying to ruin your business.
Last edited by Luigi Tattaglia on May 17th, 2013, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

May 17th, 2013, 5:45 pm

Vega wrote:I dont like this, people are requesting 1-2k for each material, which means 250 times more expensive than the ''sellables''. And you can build a deagle with 250 materials, which makes it 500 times worse. Fuck off.
You fuck off you ungrateful cocksucker.

Is what I would say if I wasn't an admin.
I like that it's harder to obtain weapons now. Makes everything much more balanced.

Anaconda
Consigliere

May 17th, 2013, 5:47 pm

K3lroy wrote:
Vega wrote:I dont like this, people are requesting 1-2k for each material, which means 250 times more expensive than the ''sellables''. And you can build a deagle with 250 materials, which makes it 500 times worse. Fuck off.

I like that it's harder to obtain weapons now. Makes everything much more balanced.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 17th, 2013, 5:47 pm

K3lroy wrote:

I wasn't even expecting that the suggestion would even pass as it seemed to be a lot of work and a major change which I thought the management wouldn't accept. I'm glad its here, really. It is very easy to already notice how much work factions put into obtaining the materials, guarding warehouses, guarding the trucks and so on. Another really nice thing is that all the smaller crime organizations or well, groups, now depend on the major illegal factions and they're trying to interact with us.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

May 17th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Thomas
Soldier

May 17th, 2013, 5:57 pm

Thomas wrote:I sold 50k materials for 7m
K3lroy wrote:Image

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Hamze
Outsider
Game name: Yori_Kazuya

May 17th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Thomas wrote:
I was the one to buy them, then i used 10k materials i had 40k left, and sold for 11m, hah.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 17th, 2013, 7:01 pm

Hamze Malkawi wrote:
Thomas wrote:
I was the one to buy them, then i used 10k materials i had 40k left, and sold for 11m, hah.
jew
ImageImage

Thomas
Soldier

May 17th, 2013, 7:01 pm

Hamze Malkawi wrote:
Thomas wrote:
got another 50k for u hamze

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Anaconda
Consigliere

May 17th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

May 17th, 2013, 7:13 pm

nice!
vQE87-CcanJ-RlJI1-3Uyzh-Zh8SX

José
Outsider
Game name: Jeffrey_Capardi

May 17th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Aleyazor wrote:
That's mg lol.

Return to “Community Announcements”