There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

Re: Italy Mafia V6.5 - Weapon / Gun Dealing explained.

May 14th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:Big problem for unofficials !
How so?
How are they supposed to get guns when only officials can own the warehouses?
I don't see what's hard in that, or what the difference between officials/civilians. Once a warehouse is locked, none can take from it. Once a warehouse is opened, everyone can take from it. As stated tier 0s are the only ones allowed to lock/unlock their faction warehouse. A civilian simply has to wait until a warehouse is open. It's not problem, even if it is, it's for everyone.
Hopefully you understood what I've meant.
You dont expect TO/T1s to stand beside their warehouse and unlock them and let everyone in the server use them do you?
Nope, meaning less guns will be distributed :)
It's almost impossible to sneak up to a open warehouse with a linerunner and wait for materials to be made and collected, when faction members are doing these runs.

BA™AN
Outsider
Game name: Ozzil_Ferraro

May 14th, 2013, 1:33 pm

man what about civillians ?

Freya
SA Police Department

May 14th, 2013, 1:36 pm

BA™AN wrote:man what about civillians ?
Read me previous post. It's almost impossible for them to do runs. All they can do is go for legal or buy from faction members.

Noxious
Made man
Game name: Shui_Jiang

May 14th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Lynx wrote: It's almost impossible to sneak up to a open warehouse with a linerunner and wait for materials to be made and collected, when faction members are doing these runs.
Quite True!
Sun Yee On
Chairman - Shan Chu
Jiang
"I believe in Harmony. Balance. Peace. And I don't mind spilling a little blood to achieve it." - Jiang

José
Outsider
Game name: Jeffrey_Capardi

May 14th, 2013, 2:02 pm

BA™AN wrote:man what about civillians ?
man, did you even heard the word called role play?

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
How so?
I don't see what's hard in that, or what the difference between officials/civilians. Once a warehouse is locked, none can take from it. Once a warehouse is opened, everyone can take from it. As stated tier 0s are the only ones allowed to lock/unlock their faction warehouse. A civilian simply has to wait until a warehouse is open. It's not problem, even if it is, it's for everyone.
You dont expect TO/T1s to stand beside their warehouse and unlock them and let everyone in the server use them do you?
It's almost impossible to sneak up to a open warehouse with a linerunner and wait for materials to be made and collected, when faction members are doing these runs.
And what is the problem with that?
Ray wrote:
dagardivyanshu wrote:Will it for government factions?
<br style="text-shadow: none;">Of Course now, since when government agencies smuggling illegal guns ? Oh wait, now someone will quote me and say " This is IM" .. -_-
Everyone can take materials from a warehouse.

Freya
SA Police Department

May 14th, 2013, 5:46 pm

Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
How so?
It makes it impossible for civilians to make materials.

parsaka

May 14th, 2013, 5:58 pm

Ray wrote:
Of Course now, since when government agencies smuggling illegal guns ? Oh wait, now someone will quote me and say " This is IM" .. -_-
This is IM

Mobster
Soldier
Game name: Benito_Ancelotti

May 14th, 2013, 6:02 pm

parsaka wrote:
Ray wrote:
Of Course now, since when government agencies smuggling illegal guns ? Oh wait, now someone will quote me and say " This is IM" .. -_-
This is IM
WU TANG IS FOREVER BITCH

Spoiler
BENITO STRACCIt0>BENITO LANGELLAt1>BENITO ANCELOTTIt1>
BENITO CLEMENTEt1>BENITO GUTIERREZt1>NITO SACKt1

Awful donut
Outsider
Game name: Tony_Scott

May 14th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Clemente wrote:
parsaka wrote:
Ray wrote:
This is IM
Go spawn a motherfuckin' taxi using s0beit and wear it on your ugly head, and don't fuckin' forget to post screenshots of it!
“Enoch...why are you here?
Why has my spirit been incarnated into a physical body in this world generally? Or specifically, why am I here in a Swedish forest, standing on the wreck of a mysterious German rocket plane while a homosexual German sobs over the cremated remains of his Italian lover?”

Mobster
Soldier
Game name: Benito_Ancelotti

May 14th, 2013, 6:08 pm

hahahahahahahaaa
WU TANG IS FOREVER BITCH

Spoiler
BENITO STRACCIt0>BENITO LANGELLAt1>BENITO ANCELOTTIt1>
BENITO CLEMENTEt1>BENITO GUTIERREZt1>NITO SACKt1

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
How so?
How does it make it harder for civilians than faction members that aren't T1 or T0?

Freya
SA Police Department

May 14th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
How so?
How does it make it harder for civilians than faction members that aren't T1 or T0?
They get the advantage as they can lock/unlock the warehouse.

José
Outsider

May 14th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:[quote="Lynx"]Big problem for unofficials !
How so?
They get the advantage as they can lock/unlock the warehouse.[/quote]
FACTIONS WILL SELL GUNS TO CIVILIANS BECAUSE THEY WILL MAKE MONEY FROM IT, AND THEY WILL LEFT SOME SPARE.

Richard Denham
Associate
Game name: Richard_Denham

May 14th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Stav Cuneo wrote:
Maybe now it isn't that tragic, but imagine what would happen in 1 month,when every warehouse will have over 1 million guns in it
Gee maybe faction leaders will only allow people near the warehouse who can be trusted?...Like...on what planet would you let a brand new associate who joined yesterday access to your entire armoury of fire-arms?

If a mafia member of yours steals them, capture him and force him to return them through torture, ect
John Anderton - Sulu Otomo - James Murphy - Richard Denham

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 7:20 pm

Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:[quote="Lynx"]Big problem for unofficials !
How so?
Only T1 and T0 can lock and unlock. T2 don't have any advantage against civilians in this matter.

Freya
SA Police Department

May 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Aleyazor wrote:
Lynx wrote:[quote="Aleyazor"][quote="Lynx"]Big problem for unofficials !
How so?
Only T1 and T0 can lock and unlock. T2 don't have any advantage against civilians in this matter.[/quote]
T1/T0's will most probably T2's of their faction use the warehouse. Civilians can't have that.
Joey_Bonanno wrote:stfu already
Go fuck yourself post count maniac..
I reported you..
Last edited by Freya on May 14th, 2013, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Lynx wrote: T1/T0's will most probably T2's of their faction use the warehouse. Civilians can't have that.
That makes no sense.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

May 14th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote: T1/T0's will most probably T2's of their faction use the warehouse. Civilians can't have that.
That makes no sense.

Post Jacker

Freya
SA Police Department

May 14th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Kjetil wrote:
That makes no sense.
A t1/T0 will most likely unlock a warehouse for a T2 member of their faction. They won't do it for civilians.

José
Outsider

May 14th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
That makes no sense.
A t1/T0 will most likely unlock a warehouse for a T2 member of their faction. They won't do it for civilians.
oh my fucking god? have you brain? whoever has materials can sell guns, t1 and t2 will sell materials to civilians and they make guns you dipshit.

Freya
SA Police Department

May 14th, 2013, 8:35 pm

José wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
That makes no sense.
oh my fucking god? have you brain? whoever has materials can sell guns, t1 and t2 will sell materials to civilians and they make guns you dipshit.
That's what I'm trying to say. Faction members will have to sell guns to civilians. They can't get it themselves. That can be a great disadvantage.

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Lynx wrote:
José wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
That makes no sense.
That's what I'm trying to say. Faction members will have to sell guns to civilians. They can't get it themselves. That can be a great disadvantage.
Why?

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 14th, 2013, 8:54 pm

Lynx wrote:
José wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
That makes no sense.
Why not saying they can have a deal and a great role-play with an official faction and probably they make a deal to give x amount of materials for x amount of money?

Freya
SA Police Department

May 14th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
José wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
That makes no sense.
Why?
Civilians won't be able to use a very big change to the server and they can't get guns/materials anytime they want. Seems like a disadvantage to me.

@Fluffy Everyone in the server doesn't have brains. Just wait for it. People will start whining real soon.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 14th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Why guns are sooooooooooooooo much needed to an unofficial, in your opinion?

Kjetil

May 14th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
Lynx wrote:
José wrote:
Lynx wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
That makes no sense.
Why?
Civilians won't be able to use a very big change to the server and they can't get guns/materials anytime they want. Seems like a disadvantage to me.

@Fluffy Everyone in the server doesn't have brains. Just wait for it. People will start whining real soon.
If a civilian manage to role play well enough with an official faction, of course they will be able to use the feature. You imply that every tier one and zero on this server will deny every civilian the chance of proving themselves. That is utter bullshit.

Return to “Community Announcements”