There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 1 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
Penguinoo
Associate
Game name: Ray_Armstrong

[Answered]Game crashing.

July 24th, 2013, 5:36 pm

hej,

as mentioned in title,my game crashes. They ain't no simple crashes. For example,I re-install the game and log in. Everything is ok. After I restart my PC, I try to enter de game and it crashed for no reason. I'd like to know why and how to solve it. Thx in advance.
Last edited by Penguinoo on July 28th, 2013, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Back. Not fully, but back.

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

Re: Game crashing.

July 24th, 2013, 5:37 pm

restart you PC again
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Penguinoo
Associate

July 24th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Carlos_jordan wrote:restart you PC again
Didn't help, as I've tried it alot of times.
Spoiler

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

July 24th, 2013, 5:39 pm

mhmmm re-install samp
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Aleya BANNED

July 24th, 2013, 5:54 pm

Carlos_jordan, he appreciates your attempt to help but I am pretty sure he did re-install everything and restarted his PC, as stated. So please, stop.
@Penguinoo; paste the crash code and some screenshots please.

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer
Game name: Ignazio_Bertolini

July 24th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Add more information, what crash do you get , the crash code ..

DaoC
Enforcer
Game name: Vidkun_Quisling, Reid_Andrius, Lazar_Angelov

July 27th, 2013, 3:25 pm

Do you have any texture mods or sound, because i often experiance crash when i had mod. So I deleted my costum img, and then everything worked fine.

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

July 27th, 2013, 3:32 pm

I think this is solved because I saw him online yesterday and we RP-ed for 2 hours.

Penguinoo
Associate

July 27th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Ray wrote:I think this is solved because I saw him online yesterday and we RP-ed for 2 hours.
I could log in then,but i crash again. wtf.
@Aleya : Image
EDIT: Offtopic: wait,yday? I wasn't online yesterday D:
Spoiler

Peterson
Enforcer
Game name: Emmanuel_Bradford, Andrea_Peterson, Darrell_Torres

July 27th, 2013, 5:01 pm

Do you have any mods ?
Try to re-install GTA and SAMP once again.

Penguinoo
Associate

July 27th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Andrea Peterson wrote:Do you have any mods ?
Try to re-install GTA and SAMP once again.
I must do that every day,I crash after a pc restart.
Spoiler

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer

July 27th, 2013, 7:19 pm

What's your game version? Both of your game version and crack version should be 1, if you have anything higher than that try downgrading patches.

Delete gta_sa.set from my documents--> Gta san andreas user files
After you delete it, open gta sa single player to get a new gta_sa.set and then play on samp

If that didnt fix your problem, run samp and gta_sa.exe in administrator mode and uncheck the compability mode ( if you're using )

Penguinoo
Associate

July 27th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Vlatko_Burneski wrote:What's your game version? Both of your game version and crack version should be 1, if you have anything higher than that try downgrading patches.

After you delete it, open gta sa single player to get a new gta_sa.set and then play on samp

If that didnt fix your problem, run samp and gta_sa.exe in administrator mode and uncheck the compability mode ( if you're using )
Game is 1.0 EU,and it's not in gta_sa.set, it's not because of that. I'll try to run in admin mode next time.
EDIT: Admin mode didn't work either. :/ halp pls.
Spoiler

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer

July 27th, 2013, 9:04 pm

Penguinoo wrote:
Vlatko_Burneski wrote:What's your game version? Both of your game version and crack version should be 1, if you have anything higher than that try downgrading patches.

Game is 1.0 EU,and it's not in gta_sa.set, it's not because of that. I'll try to run in admin mode next time.
rename the folder of your GTA SA to anything.. try it, also try to change its location, for example from C let's say to D

EDIT: Go to C --> Users --> your user --> AppData --> Local --> Virtual Store --> Program Files -->GTA SAN Andreas --> Delete CLEO mods there, undeleted CLEO mod can cause you those crashes so you should try this
Also you should uncheck hidden folders before you do this.

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

July 27th, 2013, 10:56 pm

How did you fix this the last time you were crashing like this? (If I remember correct.)

Penguinoo
Associate

July 28th, 2013, 12:34 am

Drew_McLandon wrote:How did you fix this the last time you were crashing like this? (If I remember correct.)
I just reinstalled the foking game. Now it's crashing all the time,I can't log out,else I won't be able to log in :/
Vlatko_Burneski wrote:
Penguinoo wrote:

rename the folder of your GTA SA to anything.. try it, also try to change its location, for example from C let's say to D

EDIT: Go to C --> Users --> your user --> AppData --> Local --> Virtual Store --> Program Files -->GTA SAN Andreas --> Delete CLEO mods there, undeleted CLEO mod can cause you those crashes so you should try this
I did find the map, but no cleo mod though :/
Spoiler

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer

July 28th, 2013, 12:40 am

Penguinoo wrote:
Drew_McLandon wrote:How did you fix this the last time you were crashing like this? (If I remember correct.)
I just reinstalled the foking game. Now it's crashing all the time,I can't log out,else I won't be able to log in :/
Vlatko_Burneski wrote:
Penguinoo wrote:

Did you find any other mods files there? If so, delete them.

Penguinoo
Associate

July 28th, 2013, 12:46 am

Vlatko_Burneski wrote:
Penguinoo wrote:
Vlatko_Burneski wrote:
Penguinoo wrote:

Did you find any other mods files there? If so, delete them.
I did delete whole fucking Rockstar games' map. I will vanish every fucking folder and file of GTASA and every fucking folder and file connected to it,and then dl different torrent. That must work.
Spoiler

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

Re: [Answered]Game crashing.

July 28th, 2013, 1:12 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”