There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Macedon
Soldier
Game name: Macedon_Rizzuto

Re: Script Update - V6.5R2

August 25th, 2013, 5:07 am

Rossini_ wrote:
Macedon wrote:I just cant get what a-staff wants to do.
Its not good to continue copying other RP servers,i damn miss the old IM where RPG and RP were mixed and it was unique server......
I was expecting to make the backup similar to LEO backup,writing /bk instead /laptop>Backup and to have continuous tracing,but now I am so dissapointed.
Nothing else.
woot
Post subject: Re: No Markers ?Posted: Today, 3:52 am

Game name: Hidden
Next restart: You can now buy localisation devices in hardware stores for $500.000. This is a fixed price and hardware shop owners cannot change it. The hardware shop owner will earn $50k from it and the hardware shop will get 20 comps removed. Once you have bought the localisation device, you can use /bk and your faction members will get a checkpoint set to your location.

I wonder if the localisation device is getting removed or it has limit of using it.
If you buy it just once and have it forever,seems good.

Benjamin
Soldier
Game name: Benjamin_Doyle

August 25th, 2013, 5:15 am

ThaCrypte wrote:Nice, to bad i'm banned for nothing atm, so can't check it out. Anyways: Good job.
This will extend your ban length even longer.
Ionut123 wrote:in a whole day half coming New Year 2013 begins tomorrow night most beautiful party of the year i relly want this party be... (drinks Cigarettes Girls) I LOVE THIS LIFE

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
Game name: Paul_Henderson

August 25th, 2013, 5:25 am

Benjamin wrote:
ThaCrypte wrote:Nice, to bad i'm banned for nothing atm, so can't check it out. Anyways: Good job.
This will extend your ban length even longer.
1. Stop annoying me.
2. You have nothing to say about my ban lenght.
hehe

Pakito
Outsider
Game name: Angelo

August 25th, 2013, 5:39 am

Macedon wrote:
Spoiler
Rossini_ wrote:
Macedon wrote:I just cant get what a-staff wants to do.
Its not good to continue copying other RP servers,i damn miss the old IM where RPG and RP were mixed and it was unique server......
I was expecting to make the backup similar to LEO backup,writing /bk instead /laptop>Backup and to have continuous tracing,but now I am so dissapointed.
Nothing else.
woot
Post subject: Re: No Markers ?Posted: Today, 3:52 am

Game name: Hidden
Next restart: You can now buy localisation devices in hardware stores for $500.000. This is a fixed price and hardware shop owners cannot change it. The hardware shop owner will earn $50k from it and the hardware shop will get 20 comps removed. Once you have bought the localisation device, you can use /bk and your faction members will get a checkpoint set to your location.

I wonder if the localisation device is getting removed or it has limit of using it.
If you buy it just once and have it forever,seems good.
woot wrote:
Shawgi wrote:
woot wrote:Next restart: You can now buy localisation devices in hardware stores for $500.000. This is a fixed price and hardware shop owners cannot change it. The hardware shop owner will earn $50k from it and the hardware shop will get 20 comps removed. Once you have bought the localisation device, you can use /bk and your faction members will get a checkpoint set to your location.
So everytime i log into game, i have to buy this device??
And who owns that device IG is a richass! nice..
No, it saves and nobody can take it away.

Rainy
Outsider
Game name: Luigi_Hawkson

August 25th, 2013, 6:08 am

- The warehouse update will lower material prices and boost more economic inflation. Although illegal factions may think it is a bonus to upgrade their warehouse, it is acually destroying their own market.
-What is wrong with moving houses and businesses? It is a real life thing that does not hurt anyone. What makes moving a house so bad? Plus we pay to do it.
-Adding 12 new businesses to the game LOWERS biz prices, and INCREASES inflation at the same time. This hurts every single biz owner and further-more makes businesses LESS worth the money. Biz owners allready fight enough to get customers, every 24/7 and Hawdware biz will now make around 30-50% less...
-Yes there is some stupid mapping around LS, but that does not mean we should stop people from mapping small roleplay stuff onto their locations, what if I wanted to add a little innocent garden? or a chair outside to sit on? NOPE THATS NOT ALLOWED LOL :P

Overall, the economy and future player hapiness of this needs to be considered...

Love the /bk thing though.

Aleya BANNED

August 25th, 2013, 6:11 am

Question:
Those localization devices; are they a one-use only or until you re-log (like toolkits)?

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator

August 25th, 2013, 6:12 am

vazeg wrote:Question:
Those localization devices; are they a one-use only or until you re-log (like toolkits)?
woot stated it somewhere, that they DO save on logout, so you WILL keep them.
hehe

Pakito
Outsider

August 25th, 2013, 6:13 am

Rainy wrote:- The warehouse update will lower material prices and boost more economic inflation. Although illegal factions may think it is a bonus to upgrade their warehouse, it is acually destroying their own market.
-What is wrong with moving houses and businesses? It is a real life thing that does not hurt anyone. What makes moving a house so bad? Plus we pay to do it.
-Adding 12 new businesses to the game LOWERS biz prices, and INCREASES inflation at the same time. This hurts every single biz owner and further-more makes businesses LESS worth the money. Biz owners allready fight enough to get customers, every 24/7 and Hawdware biz will now make around 30-50% less...
-Yes there is some stupid mapping around LS, but that does not mean we should stop people from mapping small roleplay stuff onto their locations, what if I wanted to add a little innocent garden? or a chair outside to sit on? NOPE THATS NOT ALLOWED LOL :P

Overall, the economy and future player hapiness of this needs to be considered...

I agree with most things that you said there... Server needed the unowned bizzs to be removed, not added. However... I don't understand something.. How can lowering prices of such things as Businesses and Materials boost the inflation? Shouldn't it have the exact opposite effect? I mean, if prices are lowering, we are assisting to a deflation, not an inflation.

Regarding movements, I agree with you, it's a way of draining money that doesn't hurt nobody.

Regarding maps, I don't agree they should be removed completely, but maybe be revised. Stupid mappings such as couches on roof and things that damage LS overall look, should be denied. However, why shouldn't I be able to make small mappings that totally fit the surroundings?
Last edited by Pakito on August 25th, 2013, 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aleya BANNED

August 25th, 2013, 6:15 am

ThaCrypte wrote:
vazeg wrote:Question:
woot stated it somewhere, that they DO save on logout, so you WILL keep them.
Lol that sucks. Then it'll better than having /laptop > Backup.

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator

August 25th, 2013, 6:15 am

Pakito wrote:I agree with most things that you said there... Server needed the unowned bizzs to be removed, not added. However... I don't understand something.. How can lowering prices of such things as Businesses and Materials boost the inflation? Shouldn't it have the exact opposite effect? I mean, if prices are lowering, we are assisting to a deflation, not an inflation.
You're right.
*>The cheaper stuff get, the more rich people can buy.
*>The more rich people can buy, the more money rich people get by selling it with profit.
*>The more profit the rich people want, the more it will become worth.
vazeg wrote:Lol that sucks. Then it'll better than having /laptop > Backup.
Well, 150 people online for example after the update, 100 of them buy a device = 50m - 5m(businesses etc get) = 45m spawned out of the server. It does help the economy actually.
hehe

Coke
Caporegime
Game name: Christopher_Coke, Richard_Graham

August 25th, 2013, 6:18 am

indeed 500k is really too much

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator

August 25th, 2013, 6:19 am

C.Coke wrote:indeed 500k is really too much
Look @ my post. It's good actually.
hehe

Pakito
Outsider

August 25th, 2013, 6:21 am

ThaCrypte wrote:
Pakito wrote:I agree with most things that you said there... Server needed the unowned bizzs to be removed, not added. However... I don't understand something.. How can lowering prices of such things as Businesses and Materials boost the inflation? Shouldn't it have the exact opposite effect? I mean, if prices are lowering, we are assisting to a deflation, not an inflation.
You're right.
*>The cheaper stuff get, the more rich people can buy.
*>The more rich people can buy, the more money rich people get by selling it with profit.
*>The more profit the rich people want, the more it will become worth.
Again I totally failed to understand clearly your points of view. I've studied economy and financial markets and I see this in a pretty simple cycle:

More businesses --> More offer for the same demand ---> Buyers win bargain power which allows them to buy cheaper ---- > the agreement price between supply and demand will be lower.
As you should know, inflation is an indicative of the market prices. If the prices dropped, we have negative inflation (deflation)

Coke
Caporegime

August 25th, 2013, 6:23 am

Well i have to say this and i dont care what other people think but i dont think the "no more mapping" thing should be like that becuase i got jealous seeing SDC new HQ with a custom gate and whatever and if you say S.D.C is a legal faction err WRONG they take turfs,/robbiz help their allies in /turftakeovers and if you guys were to say all legal faction must have gate better all illegal factions have gate bcuz in my opinion Corleone gets the least Acknowledgement in terms of
1. Restricted Skin
2. a Proper HQ
3. Acknowledge all times by admins

but this is for all the factions who think im right about this situation

Thank you.

Pakito
Outsider

August 25th, 2013, 6:33 am

Coke all illegals have the right of having a gate. We just don't have where to put it cause a gate doesn't fit in our HQ. However every faction has the right of having a gate, so it's normal that S.D.C. has one (being or not illegal)

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator

August 25th, 2013, 6:35 am

Pakito wrote:Coke all illegals have the right of having a gate. We just don't have where to put it cause a gate doesn't fit in our HQ. However every faction has the right of having a gate, so it's normal that S.D.C. has one (being or not illegal)
It fit's at my house :P.
hehe

Hunter JD
Donator
Game name: Jason_Cross

August 25th, 2013, 6:38 am

Pakito wrote:
Stupid mappings such as couches on roof and things that damage LS overall look, should be denied.
Couches on roofs... pfft. I've seen computers on roofs.

Pakito
Outsider

August 25th, 2013, 6:40 am

Jonas wrote:
Pakito wrote:
Stupid mappings such as couches on roof and things that damage LS overall look, should be denied.
Couches on roofs... pfft. I've seen computers on roofs.
xDDDDDD poor guy, if it rains in LS he's fucked...

Coke
Caporegime

August 25th, 2013, 7:23 am

Well atleast ill be making money :D

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

August 25th, 2013, 7:42 am

If you like to get in trouble, spend 500k on the thingy

Benjamin
Soldier
Game name: Benjamin_Doyle

August 25th, 2013, 8:22 am

Jericho wrote:Everything sounds perfect expect these..
woot wrote:V6.5R2
  • Tuning/modifications on job vehicles will no longer save.[
  • Calling faction backup using the laptop will no longer trigger a checkpoint. This was an unfair advantage. Use /tracen instead.
These 2 sucks :/
The 2nd one got better and who cares about JOB vehicles?
Ionut123 wrote:in a whole day half coming New Year 2013 begins tomorrow night most beautiful party of the year i relly want this party be... (drinks Cigarettes Girls) I LOVE THIS LIFE

Eddie
Enforcer
Game name: Philip_Bradshaw, Santiago_Batiz

August 25th, 2013, 9:02 am

Sounds good.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

August 25th, 2013, 9:07 am

Stav Cuneo wrote:
vazeg wrote:IRL LEAs have 200% more advantage than crime org. so deal with it. You'll get used to it just like you got used to the new forums template.
IRL LEAs have fear,yes. you can control them by fear
IRL LEAs are not rich, they can be bribed
IRL LEAs dont respawn
[endless list]
IRL gangsters also have fear.
IRL gangsters aren't necessarily rich.
IRL gangsters don't respawn.

Peterson
Enforcer
Game name: Emmanuel_Bradford, Andrea_Peterson, Darrell_Torres

August 25th, 2013, 10:36 am

Good job woot ;)

Daci
Donator
Game name: Edward_Floyd

August 25th, 2013, 10:40 am

Greate updates.

sasuke
Outsider
Game name: JaydenS

August 25th, 2013, 10:46 am

9 hardware added and free for $500.000 ?

Vincentino

August 25th, 2013, 10:49 am

sasuke wrote:9 hardware added and free for $500.000 ?
No , he placed them on sale for 65m each.

Rainy
Outsider
Game name: Luigi_Hawkson

August 25th, 2013, 10:53 am

Pakito wrote:
Rainy wrote:- The warehouse update will lower material prices and boost more economic inflation. Although illegal factions may think it is a bonus to upgrade their warehouse, it is acually destroying their own market.

I agree with most things that you said there... Server needed the unowned bizzs to be removed, not added. However... I don't understand something.. How can lowering prices of such things as Businesses and Materials boost the inflation? Shouldn't it have the exact opposite effect? I mean, if prices are lowering, we are assisting to a deflation, not an inflation.

Regarding movements, I agree with you, it's a way of draining money that doesn't hurt nobody.

Regarding maps, I don't agree they should be removed completely, but maybe be revised. Stupid mappings such as couches on roof and things that damage LS overall look, should be denied. However, why shouldn't I be able to make small mappings that totally fit the surroundings?

Okay, because MORE businesses are added, players have more CHOICE of business to buy from. This means that all the businesses will be making LESS MONEY. The PRICE of the businesses will DECREASE because there are MORE, so they are less rare and the price will decrease even MORE because they earn less... This makes the value of a rich man's money able to purchase more. It is DEFINATELY NOT DEFLATION.
The only way this leads is to inflation and destruction of biz value. Yes although the deflation part is that biz prices decrease, but overall rich billionares can buy MORE. Which is acually inflation in Italy Mafia. Italy Mafia DEFLATION = Expensive items, hard to earn money, because in IM we want to stop people getting crazy rich. This update is making CHEAP items, and making rich people able to buy more. But anyway, the bizes are now cheaper and make less money. who wins here?

Machiavelli
Enforcer
Game name: Giovanni_Machiavelli

August 25th, 2013, 10:56 am

I would rather see fpoints being used to upgrade the warehouse production speed than money or maybe a bit of both since there's hardly any use for fpoints anymore but over-all nice update.

Randall
Enforcer
Game name: Brandon_Provenzano

August 25th, 2013, 10:57 am

Michael Verducci wrote:I would rather see fpoints being used to upgrade the warehouse production speed than money or maybe a bit of both since there's hardly any use for fpoints anymore but over-all nice update.

Return to “Community Announcements”