There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
T-Rock
Retired Admin
Game name: Tom_Rockefeller

Re: Server Rules

October 4th, 2013, 5:57 pm

I'd recommend to you all and the staff of the server to take care of the non-RP drivers. Please start to punish everyone, who is driving non-RP'ly/ramming non-rp'ly and not RP'ing an accident. It's really annoying to crash into anyone with 200 KM/H and their reaction to be "WOW FEG". The players wasn't a newbie, and level 46 or so. He is not the only one, doing this. The whole community doing it. The server rules should be update with those new rules and players being punished for their generally non-rp actions. I guess an admin jail of 30-60 minutes would be good.

kiss_of_kill
Outsider
Game name: Mario_Metini

October 4th, 2013, 5:58 pm

K3lroy wrote:Removing licenses from dead people is retarded. If they're roleplaying dead, they're dead.
I support you.
Licenses shouldnt be removed from dead people, especially firearms license.
Licenses should be removed from people who accept death of their character (making a fresh start with new character).

Scott
Rookie
Game name: Sean_Scott

October 4th, 2013, 6:14 pm

kiss_of_kill wrote:
K3lroy wrote:Removing licenses from dead people is retarded. If they're roleplaying dead, they're dead.
I support you.
Licenses shouldnt be removed from dead people, especially firearms license.
Licenses should be removed from people who accept death of their character (making a fresh start with new character).
Give this man, a Cookie.

Aleya BANNED

October 4th, 2013, 6:34 pm

The fact is people don't roleplay being dead. And nowadays people intend to get themselves killed in gunfights or arrest scenes so they don't lose their license, that's why PD came up with that.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

October 4th, 2013, 6:34 pm

^ You'll see how much license will be needed after sniper is a sellable weapon now.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 4th, 2013, 6:37 pm

Aleya wrote:
The fact is people don't roleplay being dead. And nowadays people intend to get themselves killed in gunfights or arrest scenes so they don't lose their license, that's why PD came up with that.
I doubt if PD as a whole faction does it since there is no generalized rule for it stated by faction leader, it is an idea that was brought up by a single person, and is seen being enforced by him the most. Honestly, the way people die, at which rate this is just going to ruin it for the people, re-applying with (2x and banned) rule and shit. I do not support removing license each time you find a person dead- unless it's some long going situation and not a random gun battle with gangstas of IM.
ImageImage

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

October 4th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Fluffy wrote:^ You'll see how much license will be needed after sniper is a sellable weapon now.
True, lmao

Aleya BANNED

October 4th, 2013, 6:46 pm

Fluffy wrote:^ You'll see how much license will be needed after sniper is a sellable weapon now.
I prefer to buy a sniper with 10K than spend 2000 materials (x35$ whatsoever) to buy it. Except the fact that 500k is not so much to pay and that the sniper is like a long distance deagle now.

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

October 4th, 2013, 6:48 pm

Aleya wrote:
I prefer to buy a sniper with 10K than spend 2000 materials (x35$ whatsoever) to buy it. Except the fact that 500k is not so much to pay and that the sniper is like a long distance deagle now.

He didn't mean that the sniper made by you is better than the one you get from gunstores. He meant that gun licenses will not be so much needed now.

Aleya BANNED

October 4th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Fabio wrote:
Aleya wrote:

He didn't mean that the sniper made by you is better than the one you get from gunstores. He meant that gun licenses will not be so much needed now.
It depends on how available materials are. In other words, it depends if factions will export materials to civilians or not. I also want to tell you that most of weplic possessers are civilians and cops.

Rafael
Enforcer
Game name: Rafael_Firenzo

October 4th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Aleya wrote:
Fabio wrote:
Aleya wrote:

It depends on how available materials are. In other words, it depends if factions will export materials to civilians or not. I also want to tell you that most of weplic possessers are civilians and cops.
And civilans can't use sniper either, cops t1/0 get it free, fluffy win :)

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

October 4th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Aleya wrote:
Fabio wrote:
Aleya wrote:

We were talking about the sniper. Not other general guns which are really easy to get.

Aleya BANNED

October 4th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Rafael wrote:
Aleya wrote:
Fabio wrote:
Aleya wrote:

And civilans can't use sniper either, cops t1/0 get it free, fluffy win :)
I wasn't talking about sniper particularly in my last post though nor was playing a game with Fluffy. :)

Anaconda
Consigliere
Game name: Laurence_Ravensdale, Trevor_Armstrong

October 4th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Can you guys chill? This is a thread about the Server Rules, not new updates.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 4th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Sly wrote:
Aleya wrote:
I doubt if PD as a whole faction does it since there is no generalized rule for it stated by faction leader, it is an idea that was brought up by a single person, and is seen being enforced by him the most.
That is not true. I was the one who said it first, and I barely do it. Actually I might've done it once/twice tops.

I rather inspire the fear of making them lose their license to avoid being DM'ed than actually being shot for the shittiest reasons. You clearly (and several) others missed the point. But thank you for making me having to explain it. Now it's uselss no?

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 5th, 2013, 3:47 am

Oak wrote:
Sly wrote:
Aleya wrote:
I doubt if PD as a whole faction does it since there is no generalized rule for it stated by faction leader, it is an idea that was brought up by a single person, and is seen being enforced by him the most.
That is not true. I was the one who said it first, and I barely do it. Actually I might've done it once/twice tops.

I rather inspire the fear of making them lose their license to avoid being DM'ed than actually being shot for the shittiest reasons. You clearly (and several) others missed the point. But thank you for making me having to explain it. Now it's uselss no?
It's the world we live in. Taking a peek at people's response regarding most of the suggestions will give you finest overview in current situations and mindsets of major part. DM is a wide word, thanks to our so liberal ruleset, there are more than several perspectives to look at a situation and class them both the ways.
ImageImage

Aleya BANNED

October 6th, 2013, 8:01 pm

I suggest making and clarifying an official PayPal disputes rule too since so many people violated it recently.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

October 6th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Aleya wrote:I suggest making and clarifying an official PayPal disputes rule too since so many people violated it recently.
Yes, clarify them not to perform acts of fraud. What kind of an idiot would not know he's not allowed to steal from woot? lol.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 6th, 2013, 8:27 pm

Johnny wrote:
Aleya wrote:I suggest making and clarifying an official PayPal disputes rule too since so many people violated it recently.
Yes, clarify them not to perform acts of fraud. What kind of an idiot would not know he's not allowed to steal from woot? lol.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=34594&hilit=PP+Dispute

Aleya BANNED

October 6th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Johnny wrote:
Except the part that they are idiots, more than 20 people got banned for PP disputes.
What kind of an "idiot" would not know he's not allowed to evade an IP ban (before the rule was officially added)?

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

October 6th, 2013, 8:33 pm

Aleya wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Except the part that they are idiots, more than 20 people got banned for PP disputes.
What kind of an "idiot" would not know he's not allowed to evade an IP ban (before the rule was officially added)?
Disputing your money back after receiving product is a crime, violation of terms agreed on, it is probably mentioned in the donations terms which the donor agrees on. It's more of a law other than a server rule, sure.. place it on the server rules, I don't see it changing, that complete idiot who would dispute, would not mind the rules.

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

October 10th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

October 11th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Npbb.

Return to “Community Announcements”