There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Flactune
Associate
Game name: Jackal_Vendetta

Re: Businesses

October 14th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Sly wrote:There needs to be some sort of compensation for the people who owned business previously then this update- maybe make them a special kind biz or whatever?
yeah man really right its worst update for me as woot didnt even thought of the players who made money by playin on server foor big time and now i am in loss.

Or atleast give some money to the guys who bought biz last 7 days
Spoiler
eatadickucunt

Wee Man
Soldier
Game name: Frankie_Soprazzo

October 14th, 2013, 7:24 pm

DoubbleBubble wrote:
Sly wrote:There needs to be some sort of compensation for the people who owned business previously then this update- maybe make them a special kind biz or whatever?
yeah man really right its worst update for me as woot didnt even thought of the players who made money by playin on server foor big time and now i am in loss.

Or atleast give some money to the guys who bought biz last 7 days
Who says businesses aren't still worth 60-100m? I see tons of houses but, houses are still pretty expensive.

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 14th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Pretty much like the two above, I've been screwed by this.

We just have to deal with it. Call it competetion. We screwed up, my 75m biz is now worth 50. Shit happens.

Cypress
Consigliere
Game name: Abelardo_Rigazzi

October 14th, 2013, 7:26 pm

More businesses are always welcome for me.
Abelardo . Rigazzi

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer
Game name: Ignazio_Bertolini

October 14th, 2013, 7:40 pm

Thanks god I sold yesterday my business, and the guy now wants to sell it for 175m .. the irony!

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

October 14th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Whoever owned these casual business prior to this update needs to understand that many of us lost a lot of money before due to updates. For example, my 24/7s in 2010 were located along the strip and once we moved to LS, they got placed in Willowfield.

I would agree with you if you had an unique business and it got nerfed. However, these businesses are too casual and too wide-spread to be looked at this way.

Anything regarding the notoriety?

mikeloff
Caporegime
Game name: Brandon_Moore, Mike_Pearce

October 14th, 2013, 8:12 pm

I'd like to ask what's going to happend with some unrobbable businesses' standar incomes,like Gambling Co,Taxi Co,ChopShops etc.
gojko

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

October 14th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Mikeloff wrote:I'd like to ask what's going to happend with some unrobbable businesses' standar incomes,like Gambling Co,Taxi Co,ChopShops etc.
woot wrote:
  • Every business has a base income of $9000/hour.

Dempseyy
Made man
Game name: Ted_Irving, Jason_Dempsey

October 14th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Will there be more businesses ?
We are captives of our own identities...
Living in prisons of our own creation.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

October 14th, 2013, 8:20 pm

RoyalGold wrote:Will there be more businesses ?
woot wrote:
  • There have been approximately 90 businesses added around Los Santos which will be on sale shortly. (and more to come)

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

October 14th, 2013, 9:30 pm

Johnny wrote:
RoyalGold wrote:Will there be more businesses ?
woot wrote:
  • There have been approximately 90 businesses added around Los Santos which will be on sale shortly. (and more to come)
johnny 4 helpa

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

October 15th, 2013, 4:46 am

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Whoever owned these casual business prior to this update needs to understand that many of us lost a lot of money before due to updates. For example, my 24/7s in 2010 were located along the strip and once we moved to LS, they got placed in Willowfield.

I would agree with you if you had an unique business and it got nerfed. However, these businesses are too casual and too wide-spread to be looked at this way.

Anything regarding the notoriety?
woot wrote:
For a new player, 100m sounds like a sum they can never reach, while owning a business shouldn't really be something hard to reach.

Which is why the following changes will be applied upon the next restart, making businesses earn more but decreasing the value of them at the same time due to the huge amount of businesses available to players.
As you can see, a few of were THAT new player, more or less than a year ago. We had the same problem and we finally did manage to put together a sum like 100 M, after such a long period(Me being not so running after cash, it took me me a bit more than a year.) It's in a way total amount of saving for these particular X player. They just got it devalued to half amount when others owners will not even have to go through work of putting together that sum of money. This update will only go along economy re-vamp or total 24-7/hardware/clothes shop/club biz revamp system. Compensation to the old owners could be in forms of a new biz/conversion to a different type of biz/a sum of amount refund or any other means found suitable. It's just not a few millions shaken off from the top due to moved to shit location, but almost half of the total amount chucked off Luigi.
ImageImage

woot
Consigliere
Game name: Adam_Cooper

October 15th, 2013, 5:01 pm

For the next restart, in addition to the last update:
- Added 35 more ew businesses available for sale
- Added 170 houses throughout Los Santos available for sale between $800k and $2.2m
:D

PaC
Soldier
Game name: Ramires_DeMarco, Quinn_Miller, Sophia_Fleming

October 15th, 2013, 5:02 pm

woot wrote:For the next restart, in addition to the last update:
- Added 35 more ew businesses available for sale
- Added 170 houses throughout Los Santos available for sale between $800k and $2.2m
Nice good job

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

October 15th, 2013, 9:03 pm

woot wrote:- Added 170 houses throughout Los Santos available for sale between $800k and $2.2m
fuck my life

Wee Man
Soldier

October 16th, 2013, 12:30 am

Fluffy wrote:
woot wrote:- Added 170 houses throughout Los Santos available for sale between $800k and $2.2m
fuck my life
Lmao, wasted so much money in 72 hours.

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

October 16th, 2013, 7:29 am

woot wrote:
  • /bizname price reduced to $25k.
This is being abused by many. How about making the ability to change the name of the biz for free or a minor amount of money (eg; 25k) once you buy it, and then for any further namechange it's going to cost a lot more (eg; 200k) ?

Oak
Caporegime
Game name: Sean_Oak, Rufus_McIntyre

October 16th, 2013, 10:57 am

Noam wrote:
woot wrote:
This is being abused by many. How about making the ability to change the name of the biz for free or a minor amount of money (eg; 25k) once you buy it, and then for any further namechange it's going to cost a lot more (eg; 200k) ?
I've seen bizzes called:

"TATTAGLIA NOT ALLOWED"

and

"Best hardware ok?"

Noam
Made man
Game name: Adam_Heink, Barrington_Buckley

October 16th, 2013, 11:01 am

That's what I'm talking about.

Yuri Zakhaev
Enforcer
Game name: Ignazio_Bertolini

October 16th, 2013, 11:10 am

Oak wrote:
Noam wrote:
woot wrote:
I've seen bizzes called:

"TATTAGLIA NOT ALLOWED"

and

"Best hardware ok?"
And guess what .. all of those bizzes with such names are owned by the same person .. :)

Santo
Enforcer
Game name: Santo_Rossini

October 16th, 2013, 11:47 am

I don't get what's the point of this. Most businesses are owned by everyone who is rich and I only saw 2-3 businesses owned by newbies/poor people.
Santo Margella - Stracci Caporegime
Yuri Voskoboynikov - Kemirov Soldat
Mario Travolta - Leone Solider

Wee Man
Soldier

October 16th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Ok this is beyond a joke.

Over 100 houses added at maximum 2.2m with the lowest interior, people by multiple ones and still feel the need to sell them at 20m each?

Be fair on the newbies guys.

Trevor_Phillips
Outsider
Game name: Trevor_Connor

October 16th, 2013, 3:34 pm

woot decides to add some houses for newbies its good idea he thinking about players like me who can't afford a house or biz. But fact is 70% rich people bought houses and biz's and 20 % newbies bought remaining and they are giving ads like 30m or 25m.

i suggest there is a liltle script that can only buy below level 20 when updates like this.if some one high level(above 20) try to buy house or buy it gives a error like "you must be below level 20 to buy"

i hope you understand what i am about to tell :P
“I speak to everyone in the same way,whether he is the garbage
Spoiler
man or the president of the university. - Albert Einstein
old names - ,,Trevor_ever,Trevor_Phillips.

Wee Man
Soldier

October 16th, 2013, 4:07 pm

Trevor_Phillips wrote:woot decides to add some houses for newbies its good idea he thinking about players like me who can't afford a house or biz. But fact is 70% rich people bought houses and biz's and 20 % newbies bought remaining and they are giving ads like 30m or 25m.

i suggest there is a liltle script that can only buy below level 20 when updates like this.if some one high level(above 20) try to buy house or buy it gives a error like "you must be below level 20 to buy"

People would end up making alts, sending money to them and buying them...

The only way to sort it is the economy... House prices are way to high for the worst interiors.

Matheo
Enforcer
Game name: Tommen_Rockefeller

October 16th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Trevor_Phillips wrote:woot decides to add some houses for newbies its good idea he thinking about players like me who can't afford a house or biz. But fact is 70% rich people bought houses and biz's and 20 % newbies bought remaining and they are giving ads like 30m or 25m.

Srsly... As far as i know any "rich" player bought any of those new business... Due a simple thing that you all aint mentioning on purpose... You can just own 3 BUSINESS now! And mostly of them own over that...
That means that like 95% of those "rich" players you all like to mention were not able to buy any of those!!
Spoiler

Randall
Enforcer
Game name: Brandon_Provenzano

October 16th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Ματηεδ wrote:

Srsly... As far as i know any "rich" player bought any of those new business... Due a simple thing that you all aint mentioning on purpose... You can just own 3 BUSINESS now! And mostly of them own over that...
That means that like 95% of those "rich" players you all like to mention were not able to buy any of those!!
Chill your tits, Matheo. :P

Matheo
Enforcer

October 16th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Randall wrote:
Ματηεδ wrote:

Chill your tits, Matheo. :P

I'm cool tho it make no sense what mostly everyone is saying... If they would be complaining abot the fact that woot did it on a school day during the morning, where mostly of the players were not online, that i would understand, but flaming and acusing other players of bueying everything just because they are "rich" is a nonsense, because it did not happened
Spoiler

Piyush
Donator
Game name: Marcus_Cavallaro, Alfredo_Johnson

October 16th, 2013, 4:28 pm

One Question- I got old house in Santa Maria Beach -23 rooms, I bought it for 35m, so my house value is decrease? if then how much?

Matheo
Enforcer

October 16th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Richardo_Peterson wrote:One Question- I got old house in Santa Maria Beach -23 rooms, I bought it for 35m, so my house value is decrease? if then how much?

You make your own price, up to the bueyr accept or not, up to him negotiate or not. As a owner u have many options, like keep it, sell it to the price you want (with the risk of selling it or not depending the ammount you ask)
Spoiler

Piyush
Donator
Game name: Marcus_Cavallaro, Alfredo_Johnson

October 16th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Alright, but lol I saw players gave /ad biying villa/house for 2m, and selling 2 houses At verona beach 15m each. I was so scared at that time what's this lol?

Return to “Community Announcements”