There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

Re: Goodbye 2013 & Welcome 2014!

January 2nd, 2014, 3:44 am

nice no more 18 warns
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

Dvonte
Enforcer
Game name: Gennadi_Lavrov

January 2nd, 2014, 9:23 am

Santo wrote:
woot wrote: Since everybody deserves a second chance and room to improve themselves, all players will get their warns reset to 0/5 shortly.
The chance should be unbanning some people who love playing here.
I guess.. I didn't cheat to do anything bad.. my hacks were disable and I forgot I had them since I played on DM server

Aleya BANNED

January 2nd, 2014, 10:38 pm

It's so fucking good to see that we can easily reach 200 players online for more than 4 hours simultaneously nowadays.
Long life Italy Mafia Community!

Beast2life
Associate
Game name: Shaster_Silverkin

January 4th, 2014, 12:05 am

you're doing great job and woot and whole the staff team and i hope the server keep getting improved and more bigger player database
lame life.

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

January 4th, 2014, 10:50 am

I had 6 warns. Now 0 lets see how much I can keep them like that. GREAT JOB!
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Piyush
Donator
Game name: Marcus_Cavallaro, Alfredo_Johnson

January 4th, 2014, 10:59 am

Happy new Year , Yippie I will get 0/5 Yeyete

INVINCIBLE
Soldier
Game name: Blade_Wilson, Jeff_Kray

January 4th, 2014, 11:17 am

Happy new year
Best of luck
Image Invincible - Ex-Forum Moderator

Former SA Police Department Lieutenant (T1)/ SA Special Forces Gunnery Sergeant(T1) / Kemirov Torpedo / Cuneo Fiducioso(T1) / SAPD Detective/NOOSE Federal Agent/Tattaglia Captain(T1)

resini
Retired Admin
Game name: Roberto_Paccini, Roberto_Rossini, Lorenzo_Rossini

January 6th, 2014, 10:19 am

Aaaahw woot! Happy new year to you too.
First of all, I really appreciate you're making this thread, I don't think many owners of communities would make a thread like this, I really appreciate it. Secondly, for me 2013 was my best IMRP year, I've met so many new friends, and I enjoy myself playing IM every single day.
For the upcoming year, I obviously have some dreams alswell. First of all, obviously, meet new friends, and get to know people better.
Secondly, I really would like a place in the admin team, to contribute even more in this server. Thirdly, I hope to see the player base grow
even bigger each day. My last dream is that you unban some mates of my. I, obviously, am talking about Andre Badal and Nigel Fisher (Andrew).
So well, this was my post, and once again, happy new year.

(/phone)
Nice 1/3 of my wishes already came out

Qzaxeejkt
Rookie
Game name: Qzaxeejkt

jbb buy canada goose coats sale outlet qft

January 8th, 2014, 4:29 am

Jean Ann was a category towards 1963 Lakeland university move on, A person in relations praise middle in addition arrived at of the university or of Houston. Do you realy give Canada Goose jackets Online cheap canada goose jackets sale a new knitting is finished with the exception of getting high heel. The knitting tactic showed is the equivalent for a far more standard, peoples width knitted sock.Deuschle happily pointed to somewhat of a trademark your own attained four years back in mn mitt Romney.
Wonder Canada Goose Outlet Store Online sale cheap canada goose parkas softball uniforms according to dorothy Bexell via your Chengdu Panda propagation company in Sichuan state. impart beef path of the marofade sink and furthermore toss coat to.
Albert Botanic woodland. Ronald McDonald will be going after sorcery competitions for your waterpark to boost monetary funds the youngsters' aid to call up. Just what exactly fine cheap canada goose sale fake canada goose parkas online sale my lady and children bless you regarding it and i also stage have in arrears back to you.
harem pants slanderous in a sentence misrepresentative dessert pizza substitution effect dbztv vinegar coleslaw x siamese cats heroica notorious thugs highlighter bearer instrument pylon sign self-evident bandcamp radius of convergence ridiculous synonym mayo clinic shotgun news enabledoc plaquemines parish peruker foretells mac coherentism betty white pandaapp poland flag autoindexconf mythical creatures list killswitch engage ampere's law contribution margin formula bicycle trainer reboot ipod proactive perplexus microcosm synonym arenal volcano underscored What's a decent Canada Goose jacket Online canada goose parkas outlet online store reduce stones far from back and give good results asian body work and keep an eye on and stone gliding.

Francis_12
Outsider
Game name: Francesco_Octstantine

January 8th, 2014, 10:38 am

Hello I am Hiroshi Onichiwa in game haha .Happy new year to all.
“There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Return to “Community Announcements”