There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

Re: Italy Mafia RP's 4th birthday on Friday, 24.01.2014 at 20:00

January 24th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Eugine wrote:There's nothing special.. No giveaways, no gifts. Nothing , just events and races -_-
What you talking about, there was plenty rewards&giveaways, you just had to win it.

Thomie
Made man
Game name: Cleveland_Brooks

January 24th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Rossini trolling K3lroy xD
CRIPS $QUAD
CLEVELAND BROOKS
MADMAN

NEVER FORGET!

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

January 24th, 2014, 11:18 pm

Aleschio Porschello hahahha.

@Thomie, and he also said that woot has a big penis :DDD
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Thomie
Made man
Game name: Cleveland_Brooks

January 24th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Eugine wrote:Aleschio Porschello hahahha.

He made me laugh a lot, that kanker didn't say "hi" to me.
CRIPS $QUAD
CLEVELAND BROOKS
MADMAN

NEVER FORGET!

Eugine
Enforcer

January 24th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Thomie wrote:
Eugine wrote:Aleschio Porschello hahahha.

He made me laugh a lot, that kanker didn't say "hi" to me.
lol haha
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

resini
Retired Admin
Game name: Roberto_Paccini, Roberto_Rossini, Lorenzo_Rossini

January 24th, 2014, 11:27 pm

Thomie wrote:Rossini trolling K3lroy xD
donet fucked with my

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

January 24th, 2014, 11:31 pm

I was the best. No doubt.

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

January 24th, 2014, 11:55 pm

A bit disappointed from the events.. other than Makke's promotion.

Eugine
Enforcer

January 24th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Ray wrote:A bit disappointed from the events.. other than Makke's promotion.
Yeah.. There was 300 players online and like 15 wanted to login but there was nothing special..
Spoiler

JaanisQQ
Rookie
Game name: Janel_Scott

January 25th, 2014, 12:02 am

And that was all?! Will be some thing more? There was no giveaways!

Eugine
Enforcer

January 25th, 2014, 12:10 am

JaanisQQ wrote:And that was all?! Will be some thing more? There was no giveaways!
No more.. I guess.
Spoiler

JaanisQQ
Rookie
Game name: Janel_Scott

January 25th, 2014, 12:13 am

I thought there will be more interesting and easy to get reward about that I am playing in this server!

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

January 25th, 2014, 12:19 am

tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

January 25th, 2014, 12:33 am

Lol at the idiots asking for giveaways. Just because it's 4th IM birthday doesn't mean woot will give every single person 100m, lol.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Eugine
Enforcer

January 25th, 2014, 12:48 am

Smoke wrote:Lol at the idiots asking for giveaways. Just because it's 4th IM birthday doesn't mean woot will give every single person 100m, lol.
Why you're always dumb ?
woot wrote: This Friday (24th) from 20:00 onwards we will hold awesome events and giveaways!
Spoiler

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

January 25th, 2014, 12:50 am

Eugine wrote:
Smoke wrote:Lol at the idiots asking for giveaways. Just because it's 4th IM birthday doesn't mean woot will give every single person 100m, lol.
Why you're always dumb ?
woot wrote: This Friday (24th) from 20:00 onwards we will hold awesome events and giveaways!
Because maybe he gave already things away?

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

CruzTattaglia
Faction Leader
Game name: Cruz_Tattaglia, Built_Different

January 25th, 2014, 1:02 am

Mine and Roberto's interviews were best! :D
Tattaglia
Tattaglia:

- Fighting at willowfield (their HQ/Heal house)
- More than 55,000,000 materials were used
- Always carbomb activated (having their carbomb at their HQ)
- Always equal numbers/more numbers than Cuneo
- Freeuse of Heroin at any given time
- They choose when the fights will be (Announcing proper mass logins at their time when they have full sniper team)

Yet cannot get **40k** money difference

Eugine
Enforcer

January 25th, 2014, 1:06 am

Smoke wrote:
Eugine wrote:
Why you're always dumb ?
Because maybe he gave already things away?
You're dumb because he already gave things away ? lol.
learn2answer
Spoiler

CruzTattaglia
Faction Leader
Game name: Cruz_Tattaglia, Built_Different

January 25th, 2014, 1:09 am

Eugine, I'll give you a car if you please shut up
Tattaglia
Tattaglia:

- Fighting at willowfield (their HQ/Heal house)
- More than 55,000,000 materials were used
- Always carbomb activated (having their carbomb at their HQ)
- Always equal numbers/more numbers than Cuneo
- Freeuse of Heroin at any given time
- They choose when the fights will be (Announcing proper mass logins at their time when they have full sniper team)

Yet cannot get **40k** money difference

Eugine
Enforcer

January 25th, 2014, 1:11 am

Cruz_Gonzalez wrote:Eugine, I'll give you a car if you please shut up
Never.
Spoiler

resini
Retired Admin
Game name: Roberto_Paccini, Roberto_Rossini, Lorenzo_Rossini

January 25th, 2014, 3:46 am

Cruz_Gonzalez wrote:Mine and Roberto's interviews were best! :D
Obviously

Lazzari

January 25th, 2014, 4:24 am

Cruz_Gonzalez wrote:Eugine, I'll give you a car if you please shut up
You are the guy who talked about the goverment? :p

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

January 25th, 2014, 4:40 am

I lost all my cash in /lots and won nothing , even tho it was fucking awesome day!
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Eugine
Enforcer

January 25th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Zombie wrote:I lost all my cash in /lots and won nothing , even tho it was fucking awesome day!
Same here :(
A noob typed /lot 1 and won an interior lol.
Spoiler

Return to “Community Announcements”