There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

Re: SA-MP 0.3z

February 13th, 2014, 2:42 pm

Makke wrote:good jap
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Dylan
Outsider
Game name: Milo_Johnson

February 13th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Finally here ! , awesome.

Turfing
Associate
Game name: Tsuneo_Koboyoshi, Togashi_Selden

February 13th, 2014, 2:53 pm

Rh1n0 wrote:This is terrible.Gunfights are much more easier and shorter, newbies can kill experienced players easily.woot you just killed your server for oldschool players.Hope you will change your mind.
This sentence describe what you are "old schoole player " proffesional lag shooter" , i dont see any cons made for the RP am i?
So basically, you love to DM so bad, so now you have to change game, and adjust to another skills, you mad.
so all thos "Old schoole players" are "old DM schoole players" who dosn't add anything fun to IM-RP, and yes, RP mean RolePlay.

tbh, if woot has removed the /me command, you wouldn't complain that hard as you complains now ..

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

February 13th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Bossnigguh wrote:CJ run please.

Zach
Outsider
Game name: Cameron_Kennedy

February 13th, 2014, 2:58 pm

No more going rambo, that's for sure lol.
It's gonna take me a while to familiarize myself with it as I still try to lag shoot. :S

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

February 13th, 2014, 3:06 pm

vens wrote:Lol, not even gonna comment on how bad it is because words can't describe it.

Well I guess I HAVE to RP now...
ahahahahah
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

February 13th, 2014, 3:06 pm

Vagineer wrote:
Many Light-RP servers use CJ run. Also they use full armor, I want to see that aswell.

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

February 13th, 2014, 3:12 pm

Deagle.
Outsider
Game name: Matheo_Trapani

February 13th, 2014, 3:13 pm

cbug ples
Matheo Trapani - Caporegime - Soprazzo Crime Syndicate
I am not mad, I am proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.
ImageImage

Rh1n0
Outsider
Game name: Antonio_Riina

February 13th, 2014, 3:29 pm

Turfing wrote:
Rh1n0 wrote:This is terrible.Gunfights are much more easier and shorter, newbies can kill experienced players easily.woot you just killed your server for oldschool players.Hope you will change your mind.
This sentence describe what you are "old schoole player " proffesional lag shooter" , i dont see any cons made for the RP am i?
So basically, you love to DM so bad, so now you have to change game, and adjust to another skills, you mad.
so all thos "Old schoole players" are "old DM schoole players" who dosn't add anything fun to IM-RP, and yes, RP mean RolePlay.

tbh, if woot has removed the /me command, you wouldn't complain that hard as you complains now ..

Ye, you are basically right.After 7 years i enjoy much more the shootouts than the RP part.Those times gone when we had epic RPs, I simply got tired of it.But now with this new system the good shootouts also gone, and this is not a good thing, and i dont think this makes any pros for the RP.You can say i should go to a DM server, but Tattaglia is here, my e-friends are here, and without them this game is not fun for me.The two things (RP and shootouts with lagshoot)used to coexist well, but now its gone, and this is pretty sad.

Cheddar
Associate
Game name: Aldo_Pearce

February 13th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Which RC is it? I tried all and noone worked...

Lord
Associate
Game name: Luciano_Dalapego, Lord_God

February 13th, 2014, 3:36 pm

FUCK SAKE I CAN'T COME IG :@

Aldo
Consigliere
Game name: Aldo_Barzetti, Andrea_Scagliotto

February 13th, 2014, 3:38 pm

nice im rolling all people in PB and they say nice hack :P

Lazzari

!

February 13th, 2014, 3:39 pm

Aspawn wrote:Which RC is it? I tried all and noone worked...
It's 5!!!

Cheddar
Associate
Game name: Aldo_Pearce

Re: !

February 13th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Lazzari wrote:
Aspawn wrote:Which RC is it? I tried all and noone worked...
It's 5!!!
Spoiler
someone help with this please
Last edited by Cheddar on February 13th, 2014, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Austin

February 13th, 2014, 3:56 pm

connection fucking rejected incorrect verison :)
woot or any head admin please add some version acceptable

Andre
Retired Admin
Game name: Andre_Badal

February 13th, 2014, 4:05 pm

Connection rejected = wrong version of SA-MP

jek
Underboss

February 13th, 2014, 4:14 pm

Worst thing that ever happened to SAMP, and it's still bugged.

Chesterfield
Soldier
Game name: Bradley_Austin, Alberto_DiCapo

February 13th, 2014, 4:29 pm

Goodbye fucking laggers
twitch.tv/exkungen im proffesional xdd

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

February 13th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Mike wrote:Worst thing that ever happened to SAMP, and it's still bugged.
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Turfing
Associate

February 13th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Rh1n0 wrote:
Turfing wrote:

Ye, you are basically right.After 7 years i enjoy much more the shootouts than the RP part.Those times gone when we had epic RPs, I simply got tired of it.But now with this new system the good shootouts also gone, and this is not a good thing, and i dont think this makes any pros for the RP.You can say i should go to a DM server, but Tattaglia is here, my e-friends are here, and without them this game is not fun for me.The two things (RP and shootouts with lagshoot)used to coexist well, but now its gone, and this is pretty sad.
I will say that thing. RP is fun, it's fun and that why there are russians server filled with hundrends of players every day.
but what actually happen is, all the DM features, such as robbing stores, turfs and so on, made half of this community to forget what good RP is all about. There is no such thing Epic RP, if you RP, and you RP all the times (using the /me and /do).
I can assure you , you will found a suitable RP situations that can make you fun.

But if the DM will continue, this cant happen.

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

February 13th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Zombie wrote:
No one forces you to play, you know that ?

Charles Jones
Outsider
Game name: Dylan_Doherty

February 13th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Hope this brings alot of RP to IM

Jakie
Consigliere
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Abod_Abdallah

February 13th, 2014, 4:35 pm

Ray wrote:
Zombie wrote:
That's most retarded thing I've ever read. No one forced us to play but someone forced us to play with new SAMP
tjsl wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 12:10 am
not good at shoot, but good at heart ;)

Pablo
Senior Administrator
Game name: Pablo_Tattaglia

February 13th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Turfing wrote:
Rh1n0 wrote:
Turfing wrote:

I will say that thing. RP is fun, it's fun and that why there are russians server filled with hundrends of players every day.
but what actually happen is, all the DM features, such as robbing stores, turfs and so on, made half of this community to forget what good RP is all about. There is no such thing Epic RP, if you RP, and you RP all the times (using the /me and /do).
I can assure you , you will found a suitable RP situations that can make you fun.

Lol. IM is a light rp server, "light" being the keyword. There's plenty of people who are hardcore roleplayers, and factions who are hardcore roleplayers, they won't just disappear, there's a big shooting aspect to IM which is important, it depends on each individual how he balances his "DM" with his "RP".

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

February 13th, 2014, 4:42 pm

this is a fucking nice update. I've been training with my IRL friends on 0.3z servers earlier!! :D
grattang

-Alcatraz
Outsider
Game name: Jason_Dwayne

February 13th, 2014, 4:43 pm

Nice.
Spoiler

jek
Underboss

February 13th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Ray wrote:
Zombie wrote:
l o l

Turfing
Associate

February 13th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Pablo wrote:
Turfing wrote:
Rh1n0 wrote:
Turfing wrote:

Lol. IM is a light rp server, "light" being the keyword. There's plenty of people who are hardcore roleplayers, and factions who are hardcore roleplayers, they won't just disappear, there's a big shooting aspect to IM which is important, it depends on each individual how he balances his "DM" with his "RP".
this "light" rp is tottaly bullshit.
It's just an excuse to DM, non-rp and to pull the trigger. You cant RP in ganton, and DM in pershing square.
Either it's RP server, or DM, it's cannot be both, simply beacuse it's ruin the gameplay for the ones who RP.
from my view, "light" rp it's excuse to DM, there is no such thing "light" rp, either you rp, or you dont.

Pablo
Senior Administrator
Game name: Pablo_Tattaglia

February 13th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Turfing wrote: this "light" rp is tottaly bullshit.
It's just an excuse to DM, non-rp and to pull the trigger. You cant RP in ganton, and DM in pershing square.
Either it's RP server, or DM, it's cannot be both, simply beacuse it's ruin the gameplay for the ones who RP.
from my view, "light" rp it's excuse to DM, there is no such thing "light" rp, either you rp, or you dont.
It's funny how you say it's either "DM" or it's "RP", and how it's portrayed that there's nothing in between. Whether you like it or not IM is a light RP server, meaning it isn't focused on total realism, which is why the majority of us are here, playing, I have no interest at all in "full-on roleplay servers". Light RP servers have been in existence since '07, which is when I started playing a "light roleplay" server, usually the definition of "light rp" in my opinion is something that has roleplay features, the basics being, able to progress like you would in real life, with your character, possessions and the ability to explore freely.

I hope you can understand that "light rp" isn't a new concept, and isn't going anywhere.

Return to “Community Announcements”