There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Dempseyy
Made man
Game name: Ted_Irving, Jason_Dempsey

Re: SA-MP 0.3z

February 14th, 2014, 8:37 am

Getting killed top easily..
We are captives of our own identities...
Living in prisons of our own creation.

Randall
Enforcer
Game name: Brandon_Provenzano

February 14th, 2014, 10:17 am

The fuck I can't install the new version, so dumb in installing. -.-

Aleya BANNED

February 14th, 2014, 10:17 am

Guys, sometimes there happens a bug during the installation. Just keep pressing "Ignore" and ignore it because it has no affection. It happened to me too.

Randall
Enforcer
Game name: Brandon_Provenzano

February 14th, 2014, 10:24 am

Aleya wrote:Guys, sometimes there happens a bug during the installation. Just keep pressing "Ignore" and ignore it because it has no affection. It happened to me too.
In my case, there's no "ignore" and its some like an error that says there's something needed to be installed first.

Aleya BANNED

February 14th, 2014, 10:26 am

Randall wrote:
Aleya wrote:Guys, sometimes there happens a bug during the installation. Just keep pressing "Ignore" and ignore it because it has no affection. It happened to me too.
In my case, there's no "ignore" and its some like an error that says there's something needed to be installed first.
Try posting the problem here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 or look around if you can find a solution. :)

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

February 14th, 2014, 10:41 am

I know I'm stating the obvious, but remember to close the SAMP client when updating. XD

Turfing
Associate
Game name: Tsuneo_Koboyoshi, Togashi_Selden

February 14th, 2014, 11:28 am

K3lroy wrote:I know I'm stating the obvious, but remember to close the SAMP client when updating. XD
half of the bugs are from thos "traival" pronlems

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

February 14th, 2014, 12:08 pm

@carlito why so upset about 0.3z? same question goes to every tatta members so far. what's next? suggestion to remove the 0.3z system? srsly? just stop whining on the forums about 0.3z and get over it, now we see why tattas were "skilled" players, just bcz of that fucking lag, gg
grattang

Gianelli
Outsider
Game name: Bruno_Gianelli, Emilio_Delacosta

February 14th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Grattoni wrote:@carlito why so upset about 0.3z? same question goes to every tatta members so far. what's next? suggestion to remove the 0.3z system? srsly? just stop whining on the forums about 0.3z and get over it, now we see why tattas were "skilled" players, just bcz of that fucking lag, gg
It's not about the lag, it's about knowing to use it correctly, if it's so easy how come you're not a top shooter?
El Ascedor - Los Norteños Cartel

"Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business, neither, I'm in the empire business."
~Walter White~

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

February 14th, 2014, 12:13 pm

Because 0.3z is noob-friendly and I am a competitive player, I already explained that above. There is no difference between players skill anymore, everyone is equally "skilled" now, cuz everyone is capable of shooting the skin in GTA: San Andreas, it takes no expert to do that, therefor I dont like SAMP shootouts anymore, atleast not without lag-shooting enabled. I am not whining, I am stating my opinion, or do you want me to force myself to like something? lol, accept the fact that everyone has his own opinion and I shared mine. This will most likely force me to stop playing soon. (or login once every 4-5 days)
Last edited by Bossnigguh on February 14th, 2014, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grattoni
Caporegime

February 14th, 2014, 12:16 pm

Bossnigguh wrote:Because 0.3z is noob-friendly and I am a competitive player, I already explained that above. There is no difference between players skill anymore, everyone is equally skilled now, cuz everyone is capable of shooting the skin in GTA: San Andreas, it takes no expert to do that, therefor I dont like SAMP shootouts anymore, atleast not without lag-shooting enabled. I am not whining, I am stating my opinion, or do you want me to force myself to like something? lol, accept the fact that everyone has his own opinion and I shared mine. This will most likely force me to stop playing eventually.
I understand you, but what about those first person shooting games like COD, crossfire etc? are they equally skilled lol?
wait, wait, are you trying to convince the community to remove 0.3z bcz you're leaving? should we cry now and and shall we get 0.3x back bcz you're leaving? if not, just stop seeking attention with your wish to leave the community. oh dear

EDIT: OH YEAH, you're definitely trying to do that, I hope you wont succeed.
grattang

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

February 14th, 2014, 12:19 pm

COD is noob-friendly too. Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally challenged in your little fucked up brain of yours? I am not convincing anyone to do anything... I just DONT LIKE IT, whats so hard to understand? Do you expect me to play something I dont like? Fuck logic.

I will login only cuz of tatts here any then after the war is over.
Last edited by Bossnigguh on February 14th, 2014, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grattoni
Caporegime

February 14th, 2014, 12:21 pm

Bossnigguh wrote:COD is noob-friendly too. Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally challenged in your little fucked up brain of yours? I am not convincing anyone to do anything... I just DONT LIKE IT, whats so hard to understand? Do you expect me to play something I dont like? Fuck logic.
oh dear, why so mad? truth hurts? :( dw, I know that feeling too :lol:
grattang

Grizzly
Associate
Game name: Jimmy_Perrotta

February 14th, 2014, 12:22 pm

Guys stop complaining, you'll get used to it.
It's better like this and you gotta admit it, even if it means SA-MP originality gone(Lag shoot).

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

February 14th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Grattoni wrote:
Bossnigguh wrote:COD is noob-friendly too. Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally challenged in your little fucked up brain of yours? I am not convincing anyone to do anything... I just DONT LIKE IT, whats so hard to understand? Do you expect me to play something I dont like? Fuck logic.
oh dear, why so mad? truth hurts? :( dw, I know that feeling too :lol:
Quit it. He doesn't like it, end of discussion.

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

February 14th, 2014, 1:03 pm

I think this is a good idea, Now that the "Lag shooting" has been Evened out, the server will become more Roleplay based, Considering it won't just be who lags better or who shoots better it will be who has the most guns. Just like IRL, Most of the times a group of 10 will kill a group of 5 because the group of 10 has 2 times more bullets. Roleplaying will become a bigger thing on the server because no one will come out Rambo style anymore.

Yes, It does suck for those of us that have learnt to "Lag Shoot" over the year. But if we learnt to perfect the lag shooting why should this new way of shooting make a Difference, We will just have to be more Strategically set out when it comes to shooting.
I support roleplay on Italy Mafia.

Pablo
Senior Administrator
Game name: Pablo_Tattaglia

February 14th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Gunfights are more predictable = less fun.

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

February 14th, 2014, 2:24 pm

This is like APB. I used to be very good in APB. I am not very good here. sa-mp team please explain,

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

February 14th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Grattoni wrote:@carlito why so upset about 0.3z? same question goes to every tatta members so far. what's next? suggestion to remove the 0.3z system? srsly? just stop whining on the forums about 0.3z and get over it, now we see why tattas were "skilled" players, just bcz of that fucking lag, gg
You fail to grip some basic logic lol.

If you talk about 'fucking lag', it is Kemirov members that had the highest ping during the war. Lag was the thing keeping you going.

It is no wonder our members die IG when outnumber by AK/M4 sprayers. It is the way this SAMP version is. It doesn't require skill, it just requires lots of ammo, a mouse and thats about it. This is why strenght in numbers matters the most now. This is why I'm not allowing our members to go 3 vs 8 anymore as it doesn't make much sense. The reason why you 'rolled' them is because they thought they could do exactly that. Hell, even I did. But make no mistake, you won't see that happen again.

Appart from that, I'll happily duel you somewhere else(z version) and knock that opinion of yours back to where it came from.

Object
Enforcer
Game name: Steven_Bradley

February 14th, 2014, 2:32 pm

Badass tattaglia
I am done.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

February 14th, 2014, 2:35 pm

I'm loving the update.
ImageImage

Grattoni
Caporegime

February 14th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote: Appart from that, I'll happily duel you somewhere else(z version) and knock that opinion of yours back to where it came from.
sure, waiting for you
grattang

Scar
Enforcer
Game name: Joe_Andolini, Arlacchi_Capone, Scar_DiAnnunzio

February 14th, 2014, 4:59 pm

I know a server. PM for info.
" If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. "
Current Original Gangsta of 516 Compton Crips

Katsu

February 14th, 2014, 8:00 pm

Sly wrote:I'm loving the update.

Donnie-S
SA Police Department
Game name: Donald_Steinhauer, Giovanni_Boccaccio

February 14th, 2014, 8:36 pm

It's ok and still it requires some skill to defeat another member,it's not really as tatts say ' a mouse & ammo',thats bullshit.What if the player is slow?barely knows how to move his mouse or his hand is always randomly shaking etc,nah,it's good and if you got the skill to shoot the player skin & also movement then you're good,ofcourse with not any mods that help u lag as aniello used.
the real Donald kkk

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

February 14th, 2014, 9:20 pm

Donnie-S wrote:It's ok and still it requires some skill to defeat another member,it's not really as tatts say ' a mouse & ammo',thats bullshit.What if the player is slow?barely knows how to move his mouse or his hand is always randomly shaking etc,nah,it's good and if you got the skill to shoot the player skin & also movement then you're good,ofcourse with not any mods that help u lag as aniello used.
Okay.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

February 14th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Donnie-S wrote:It's ok and still it requires some skill to defeat another member,it's not really as tatts say ' a mouse & ammo',thats bullshit.What if the player is slow?barely knows how to move his mouse or his hand is always randomly shaking etc,nah,it's good and if you got the skill to shoot the player skin & also movement then you're good,ofcourse with not any mods that help u lag as aniello used.
How is it not mouse n ammo when all you have to do is shoot the skin?

We've won almost every wave today, but that doesn't mean I should be pleased with the version. We cannot expect anyone to accept IM to fall behind and leave the lead aiming n stuff, but that doesn't mean one needs to be pleased.

You've played on DM servers with me, so tell me, how is it possible you don't see the major change in here? Today I killed Joseph by shooting his skin with my sawnoff and I felt like a total disastrous newbie lol - shooting skin >_>

Shawgi
Soldier
Game name: Cody_Gibbs, Fred_Woods

February 14th, 2014, 10:07 pm

Man luigi, Cant we just ignore these retarded nigroz?
T A T T A G L I A

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

February 14th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
How is it not mouse n ammo when all you have to do is shoot the skin?

We've won almost every wave today, but that doesn't mean I should be pleased with the version. We cannot expect anyone to accept IM to fall behind and leave the lead aiming n stuff, but that doesn't mean one needs to be pleased.

You've played on DM servers with me, so tell me, how is it possible you don't see the major change in here? Today I killed Joseph by shooting his skin with my sawnoff and I felt like a total disastrous newbie lol - shooting skin >_>
maybe allow cbug and cj run in italy mafia?
i dont know how to do those,but im sure i can learn

Paco's mom.
Associate
Game name: Test_User

February 14th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Paco's mom. wrote:uL keep it, plus a/d servers always fun
Yeah. SAMP has ever since like 2010 been working on destroying the DM community and enhancing only the roleplay ones.
They made it to shoot the skin now.. it's pretty lame.

Return to “Community Announcements”