I support roleplay on Italy Mafia.

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

Re: IM:RP Survey

May 14th, 2014, 12:27 pm

SOB to FBI.
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

May 14th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Why Perry when Tots is your best solution
SF eh? Hmm

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 14th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Eugine wrote:SOB to FBI.
Hell no.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ PERRY ADMIN OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

May 14th, 2014, 12:29 pm

Ok perry for admin then he'll make FBI, or immediate demote.
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

May 14th, 2014, 12:30 pm

Ehruhgahn wrote:
Ray wrote:Would love to see the server in SF :P
God no!
Why not ?

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

May 14th, 2014, 12:44 pm

Ray wrote:
Ehruhgahn wrote:
Ray wrote:Would love to see the server in SF :P
God no!
Why not ?
Dislike it so much, Not to mention there isn't that much really there. Tried playing SP again few months ago hit SF and just died lol cbf playing the game ROFL.

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 14th, 2014, 12:46 pm

LV is fucking nice.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

dskhvci13
Outsider
Game name: Giuseppe_Calderone

May 14th, 2014, 12:47 pm

jeKson wrote:LV is fucking nice.
MOVE TO LAS QUADAbaDOS

Donny
Made man
Game name: Victor_Fonda, Nikolai_Krakovsky

May 14th, 2014, 12:47 pm

dskhvci13 wrote:
jeKson wrote:LV is fucking nice.
MOVE TO LAS QUADAbaDOS
Fort Carson xD

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Moving back to LV won't ever happen. woot made that clear on several occasions. You have to keep some things in perspective here and be real about some things. LV is mapped out with half the city ruined. Moving to LV will result in a 'business and houses' catastrophe; it did so before and it would do so again, but on a much larger scale.

Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

May 14th, 2014, 12:57 pm

LS doubled our playerbase, going back to LV makes no sense at this point.

Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

May 14th, 2014, 12:58 pm

Appreciated the opportunity. Looking forward to changes!!
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2014, 12:59 pm

Bossnigguh wrote:LS doubled our playerbase, going back to LV makes no sense at this point.

Snoozy
Consigliere
Game name: Santino_Capazzo

May 14th, 2014, 1:04 pm

woot4remove XD

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2014, 1:08 pm

I hope that the number of surveys isn't relevant to woot seeing as it can be filed in more than once.

Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

May 14th, 2014, 1:10 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:I hope that the number of surveys isn't relevant to woot seeing as it can be filed in more than once.
Yeah, I really hope all the people here filling in with respect, and not just because to see someone go away or getting their suggestion through. ONE survey is enough for each individual.
Last edited by Vic on May 14th, 2014, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

francesc0
Consigliere
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

May 14th, 2014, 1:10 pm

IM RPG .

Gustave
Retired Admin
Game name: Robert_Winstead, Rudolph_Pravisani, Gustave_Venutti

May 14th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Ekra_Ultimate wrote:IM RPG .
Cometh the day, I will seriously consider leaving IM

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2014, 1:19 pm

Gustave wrote:
It always is a RPG server actually and woot even stated his intent on leaving the scale tilted in favour of RPG mechanics. He said he'd have no problem renaming it to RPG either because there is no factual difference.
woot wrote:You can't compare IM with LSRP.

I'm not trying to enforce strict roleplaying, I want this server to be fun and roleplay isn't fun (at least for me). If I wanna roleplay I shutdown my PC and go outside, there's enough to roleplay.

The server is supposed to be fun (which it is for the majority of people) and not even close to the roleplaying standards of other RP servers. That was not the intention ever since I own the server. I deny any suggestion that would have a big impact on how the roleplay standards would increase on IM.

If you're looking for real life then go outside (or on another server)

I wouldn't mind changing the server name back to Italy Mafia RPG :)

This kind of thinking from his side is what is keeping IM alive. If he'd change his view, IM would get ruined just like it got ruined in the past with all those enforce-more-roleplay experiments(which were actually just an enforce-annoyment&ruin-fun experiments).

The sooner all players and admins accept what he wrote, the more progress will be made in terms of the fun and playercount.

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

May 14th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Gustave wrote:
It always is a RPG server actually and woot even stated his intent on leaving the scale tilted in favour of RPG mechanics. He said he'd have no problem renaming it to RPG either because there is no factual difference.

I'm not trying to enforce strict roleplaying, I want this server to be fun and roleplay isn't fun (at least for me). If I wanna roleplay I shutdown my PC and go outside, there's enough to roleplay.

The server is supposed to be fun (which it is for the majority of people) and not even close to the roleplaying standards of other RP servers. That was not the intention ever since I own the server. I deny any suggestion that would have a big impact on how the roleplay standards would increase on IM.

This kind of thinking from his side is what is keeping IM alive. If he'd change his view, IM would get ruined just like it got ruined in the past with all those enforce-more-roleplay experiments(which were actually just an enforce-annoyment&ruin-fun experiments).

The sooner all players and admins accept what he wrote, the more progress will be made in terms of the fun and playercount.
Hear Hear!

dskhvci13
Outsider

May 14th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Gustave wrote:

Currently the server is not fun at all.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 14th, 2014, 1:27 pm

The problem obviously lies within your demands then.

Whoever wants strict roleplay always has a quiet place on IM to do their thing. Problems start occuring when this select, text-loving ultraminority of players attempts to enforce their vision of the server onto the rest.

Peterson
Enforcer
Game name: Emmanuel_Bradford, Andrea_Peterson, Darrell_Torres

May 14th, 2014, 1:29 pm

I will fill it soon.

dskhvci13
Outsider

May 14th, 2014, 1:33 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:The problem obviously lies within your demands then.

Whoever wants strict roleplay always has a quiet place on IM to do their thing. Problems start occuring when this select, text-loving ultraminority of players attempts to enforce their vision of the server onto the rest.
I thinks text-rp is extremley boring, RP isn't about the text, is about having fun in character.
Take tattaglia for example, they don't do shit IC that should make me scare from them, but when they coming at me and i don't show fear, i will get reported for non-fear from "great gang"

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 14th, 2014, 1:38 pm

dskhvci13 wrote:

I thinks text-rp is extremley boring, RP isn't about the text, is about having fun in character.
Take tattaglia for example, they don't do shit IC that should make me scare from them, but when they coming at me and i don't show fear, i will get reported for non-fear from "great gang"
What you said doesn't make much sense.
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Aesthetic Guy
Consigliere
Game name: Rich_Piana, Tren_Bolone

May 14th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Can't really see a diffrence between the current game mode and RPG. It is already very close to RPG.

SmokeyMLT
Server Helper
Game name: Nicholai_Antonovich, Kerim_Jiang

May 14th, 2014, 1:51 pm

i dont know but i would rrly start rping the small thinks that nobody give a shit about them. like when you are at HQ you start shooting the polls and shit. some ppl take it OOC, i would like to start taking some small shit stuff as IC and make the RP more sexy and better
Kerim Jiang - Tier 1 -Scofield [Head Captain]
Nicholai Antonovich - Tier 0 - Kemirov [Glavny Kommissar]
Nicholai Antonovich - Tier 2 - ESS [Associate]
Nicholai Antonovich - Tier 3 - Paterno[Enforcer]
Nikorai Jiang - Tier 1-Triads [Xiàshì ]
Nicholai Caruso - Tier 3 - Barzini [Enforcer ]

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

May 14th, 2014, 1:54 pm

Ray wrote:
Wee Man wrote:We need admins from different timezones, most are always IA at certain times because 8/10 of them are from countries around Norway etc... I feel there should be admins from different time zones.
If you do that, they still won't log in because there won't be any players online to have fun with.
Gustave wrote:
Buck wrote:I'm honestly looking forward to the opening of either a new legal faction or the re-opening of the Government. It'd be amazing if the Government would reopen as we'd actually finally have a numerous amount of people who are in charge of the city instead of the SASF.
I wouldn't mind this actually. But it's not as easy as you suggest. It requires alot of dedication from the leader, something that most of them lacked
You think the Government would be in charge of the city? Tell that to Ozzy. I couldn't do anything major without asking him first, which is good because I was only a mayor.

As much as I would love to play in LV again, there's no point going back now. It would be way too much hassle for the management when they'd have to move houses and bizes because they have to choose spots that match the spots they had in LS, which is kinda hard because LV is a lot smaller than LS.

Perry would be the best at catching hackers in my opinion. He knows so much shit about cleo.

Chucky
Made man
Game name: Von_Vicioso

May 14th, 2014, 2:36 pm

dskhvci13 wrote:

???

Return to “Community Announcements”