There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Bossnigguh
Head Administrator
Game name: Carlito_Tattaglia, Frank_Turner

Re: IM:RP Survey

May 14th, 2014, 8:58 pm

woot wrote:180 but it's not even been 24 hours since I started the thread so we'll keep going until tomorrow afternoon.
Maybe some players are filling it 2 or 3 times.

Snoozy
Consigliere
Game name: Santino_Capazzo

May 14th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Bossnigguh wrote:
woot wrote:180 but it's not even been 24 hours since I started the thread so we'll keep going until tomorrow afternoon.
Maybe some players are filling it 2 or 3 times.
I think so.

Christie
Outsider
Game name: Antoinette_Marceau

May 14th, 2014, 9:34 pm

woot wrote:The server is called "Italy Mafia". Gangs have been there and they never lasted long. Gangs don't work in IM.
And yet, the server is situated on LS which the most ideal place for gang RP. LV is the perfect place for roleplaying as a mobster and I guess most of the people here will agree with me.
The human heart, at whatever age, open only to the heart that opens in the return.” - Marie Edgeworth

Wee Man
Soldier
Game name: Frankie_Soprazzo

May 14th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Christie wrote:
woot wrote:The server is called "Italy Mafia". Gangs have been there and they never lasted long. Gangs don't work in IM.
And yet, the server is situated on LS which the most ideal place for gang RP. LV is the perfect place for roleplaying as a mobster and I guess most of the people here will agree with me.
I'd say SF and Bayside is more suited, but that's just my opinion.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 14th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Tattaglia owned the entire Bayside region while IM was still in LV. Its an awesome place.

Matheo
Enforcer
Game name: Tommen_Rockefeller

May 14th, 2014, 10:13 pm

You can read on page 7...

woot wrote:Moving to LV obviously is not going to happen.
Spoiler

Rap
Soldier
Game name: Martinez_DeMarco

May 14th, 2014, 11:10 pm

This should be interesting.
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

Donnie-S
SA Police Department
Game name: Donald_Steinhauer, Giovanni_Boccaccio

May 15th, 2014, 2:40 am

It would be nice if the server will split in LS & LV , gangs in LS - mafias in LV,everyone is happy
the real Donald kkk

Pablo
Senior Administrator
Game name: Pablo_Tattaglia

May 15th, 2014, 2:44 am

Donnie-S wrote:It would be nice if the server will split in LS & LV , gangs in LS - mafias in LV,everyone is happy
Divides the playerbase, I think most people just want to move back to LV because of nostalgia more than anything else.

Piyush
Donator
Game name: Marcus_Cavallaro, Alfredo_Johnson

May 15th, 2014, 4:11 am

All the admins are good, but you have to make new more admins, everyone will get opputunarty to become an admin/helper

Katsu

May 15th, 2014, 6:35 am

Braga wrote:
Nutz wrote:
Eddie wrote:Teams for return.

Jef
Associate
Game name: Bobby_Jatt

May 15th, 2014, 10:43 am

• /car call
  • RPG/Chainsaw
  • shoutbox on the forums.
  • Blue color of the faction chat :(
Luis_Corona wrote:Ahhaha first of all you're as beautiful as the hole of my ass ,

sexpistol
Enforcer
Game name: Keith_Lynch

May 15th, 2014, 11:18 am

Cr0CkR0@Xz wrote:
  • /car call
  • RPG/Chainsaw
  • shoutbox on the forums.
  • Blue color of the faction chat :(
Oldschool rebel

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

May 15th, 2014, 11:37 am

I vote for some kind of incentive to keep unofficials motivated. Being it teams or any other system rethinked. It'd be good to keep the unofficials running, which attracts a more RPish side to the server, which, by consequence, increases the average IQ of the player base. Also, it wouldn't disturb the TDM gameplay style of Officials.

I voted for allowing one gang nigger unofficial get official, would be nice to hve 1 faction of that kind interacting with us. I know this a Italy Mafia RP, but instead of having 69 italian factions, some made of alts of other italian faction, havint one nigger faction in the middle would be nice.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 15th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Black gangs and such alike could be rewarded with teams, while Italians could hold the faction slots.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Wee Man
Soldier

May 15th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Smoke wrote:Black gangs and such alike could be rewarded with teams, while Italians could hold the faction slots.
Wait, I'm a little confused here, take my British Mob official for example... Would that be listed as a team or a faction? Technically it isn't a gang, but it isn't Italian.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 15th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Wee Man wrote:
Smoke wrote:Black gangs and such alike could be rewarded with teams, while Italians could hold the faction slots.
Wait, I'm a little confused here, take my British Mob official for example... Would that be listed as a team or a faction? Technically it isn't a gang, but it isn't Italian.
There could be room for some exceptions.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 15th, 2014, 12:26 pm

No more illegals please, it's already 13. PMC's separate slot was indeed good for us, but still the city's too small for so many criminals plus many of the factions atm just consists of alts. There should be less official factions, so people will value them and actually care to join it. Factions get increased activity as well.
ImageImage

Wee Man
Soldier

May 15th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Sly wrote:No more illegals please, it's already 13. PMC's separate slot was indeed good for us, but still the city's too small for so many criminals plus many of the factions atm just consists of alts. There should be less official factions, so people will value them and actually care to join it. Factions get increased activity as well.
Yeah, true... 6/10 of the Cuneo players are alts.

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

May 15th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Wee Man wrote:
Sly wrote:No more illegals please, it's already 13. PMC's separate slot was indeed good for us, but still the city's too small for so many criminals plus many of the factions atm just consists of alts. There should be less official factions, so people will value them and actually care to join it. Factions get increased activity as well.
Yeah, true... 6/10 of the Cuneo players are alts.
Not anymore, brah.

P4kit0
Caporegime

May 15th, 2014, 12:47 pm

Yup, I vote for adding other factions but however removing others that already exist. We have a lot of factions for the player base. If it was me, I'd wipe&delete Barzini, Stracci, Leone and PMC and add a black gang official + other italian (demeo or soprazzo)

Donovan
Enforcer
Game name: Borislav_Milanovic

May 15th, 2014, 1:04 pm

P4kit0 wrote:Yup, I vote for adding other factions but however removing others that already exist. We have a lot of factions for the player base. If it was me, I'd wipe&delete Barzini, Stracci, Leone and PMC and add a black gang official + other italian (demeo or soprazzo)
Leone has already been wiped.
F A B R I Z I O . A B R U Z Z I
ex Paterno Caporegime

Gentleman
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_McCarthy, Papi_Guttierez, Arthur_Dadashev, Kenta_Mizukawa

May 15th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Army my dears, army.

Eugine
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_Bouchard

May 15th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Paco, you only wanna wipe your enemies while you want your allies to stay, gtfo please.
Spoiler
Eugine wrote:Some people has to grow up instead of whining like a fucking moron.
Lol there's the fact that you cannot even spell English properly, and you can clearly see in my screen-shot that you did not even type "assault" properly, you just ruined my IC criminal record with your shitty English, and of course you guys, and specially people from egybt that login with arab names and keep bunnyhopping wanna rob, cannot even role-play properly, that's why you just apply for a legal faction then follow the guides step by step to reach your ranks, i bet most of you doesnt even know how maverick runs goes, and you will never do because you only got promoted with not effort by your fellow egybtians, one of you tries to join a faction, then the rest of the idiots follow him so they get promoted immediately, claiming that he is good, while they cant even reach the outsider rank in illegal because the RP is strict there.

willie
Soldier
Game name: William_Rogers

May 15th, 2014, 1:24 pm

whipe some illegal factions, as Sly mentioned:there are just to many of them.

/Phone

Snoozy
Consigliere
Game name: Santino_Capazzo

May 15th, 2014, 1:29 pm

At least, PMC should be wiped.

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

May 15th, 2014, 1:31 pm

P4kit0 wrote:Yup, I vote for adding other factions but however removing others that already exist. We have a lot of factions for the player base. If it was me, I'd wipe&delete Barzini, Stracci, Leone and PMC and add a black gang official + other italian (demeo or soprazzo)
Ye, that was kind of bias to be honest.
vQE87-CcanJ-RlJI1-3Uyzh-Zh8SX

jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

May 15th, 2014, 1:33 pm

Benny wrote:
You expect him to say "wipe tattaglia wipe cuneo" or something?
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

P4kit0
Caporegime

May 15th, 2014, 1:34 pm

donriley wrote:
Leone has already been wiped.
wow really?

That's why I said delete. I also disagree with having slots with fixed names and handing them to other factions. Like Stracci being added to LaMirada.

@ Eugine - I'd be glad if new factions became my enemies. If there's something I hate is not having enemies. Was really boring when Kemi+Corle+Tatta allied.

Bennyy
Caporegime
Game name: William_Bradford, Alex_Victor, Ben_Anderson, Benny_Vagabondo

May 15th, 2014, 1:34 pm

jeKson wrote:
Benny wrote:
You expect him to say "wipe tattaglia wipe cuneo" or something?
Thats like him saying, everyone who is against us should be wiped....
vQE87-CcanJ-RlJI1-3Uyzh-Zh8SX

Return to “Community Announcements”