There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
jek
Underboss
Game name: Mike_Alphonso

Re: Survey conclusions

May 18th, 2014, 12:51 pm

woot wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Not only are you good at spawning grenades, but you're also good at making explosively ridiculous quotes.

haha
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Not only are you good at spawning grenades, but you're also good at making explosively ridiculous quotes.

hahaha

hahahaha
haha je
i cant wait to catch fat kids cheeks like you .

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin
Game name: Clint_Marshall, Luigi_Tattaglia

May 18th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Sly wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Sly wrote:Actually if that's the kind of FBI (As just another pew pew faction) you wish to introduce, it's pretty much useless. Rather add T1 and T0 slots in existing SASF and LSPD. Because introduction of new legal faction is just going to increase tension between legal factions as if there was not enough already between LSPD and SAS
Instead of adding Leone sometime in the future, he could also just give each already existing illegal factions an additional T1 slot aswell then.
I never said give the added slot already, but you said it yourself 'Another legal pew pew' faction- meaning what LSPD and SASF already are doing. So instead of going through all the troubles of finding a new leader, trusting with responsibilities and at the end still having the constant fights within- it's better to just add tier slots instead.
I agree with you and I think the same should be applied for illegals.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 18th, 2014, 1:25 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:I agree with you and I think the same should be applied for illegals.
How come when you have so many options and choices of choosing your alliance, instead of forced one like legals?
If you don't get along with an illegal faction, you can war it and get over with it- when that's not exactly the same case on legal sides. They're all bound and forced to work together.
ImageImage

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 18th, 2014, 2:17 pm

Sly wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:I agree with you and I think the same should be applied for illegals.
How come when you have so many options and choices of choosing your alliance, instead of forced one like legals?
If you don't get along with an illegal faction, you can war it and get over with it- when that's not exactly the same case on legal sides. They're all bound and forced to work together.
Wars aren't as easy to auth as you think.

Altierri
Retired Admin
Game name: Victor_Altierri, Mason_Gilroy

May 18th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote: Not only are you good at spawning grenades,

P4kit0
Caporegime
Game name: Paco_Pakito

May 18th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Sly wrote:
You could organize a group of rebels and make a civil war, in an attempt of a coup d'état

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 18th, 2014, 2:44 pm

P4kit0 wrote:
Sly wrote:
You could organize a group of rebels and make a civil war, in an attempt of a coup d'état
We all know how that one plays out.
Anyway, we're all going too much off topic. Let's just stop.
ImageImage

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

May 18th, 2014, 8:44 pm

please what greandes ??

Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

May 18th, 2014, 8:46 pm

He spawned grenades and blamed SAMP and the server saying its a bug.
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

Market
Outsider
Game name: Rafael_Sucre

May 18th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Rick wrote:He spawned grenades and blamed SAMP and the server saying its a bug.
Are you pulling those out of thin air? You don't even know half of what happened.

@Fabio: Nikolai got banned for spawning grenades, according to his statements, it was a mistake.Well, god knows what happened.

Luigi Tattaglia
Retired Admin

May 18th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Market wrote: @Fabio: Nikolai got banned for spawning grenades, according to his statements, it was a mistake.Well, god knows what happened.
I'm not God and I know what happened.

Market
Outsider
Game name: Rafael_Sucre

May 18th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Market wrote: @Fabio: Nikolai got banned for spawning grenades, according to his statements, it was a mistake.Well, god knows what happened.
Tell me about it, do you mind? If you want, take it to the PM, or why don't you just explain it to the whole community, will ya?

Marston
SASF Commander
Game name: Carl_Marston

May 18th, 2014, 10:01 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
If you dont believe in God, keep HIM out of this.Just becaus you ar so loyal an respected and can write excellent english doesnt mean you can start a religious argument right here.I mean like thats what you all do , all the pathetic tattaglians , like smoke,you lov to insult everybody and make thm leve the community just lik you did o sean oak and trying to do to aleyazor but he stood his ground and fought or it.I mean seriously whenare you guys going to stop this? What do you guys think of yourselves? You think you are funny , you are intelligent, you are the owners of the server?! No! You guys are nothing but a bunch of troll machines turning the server upside down and soon the community will be tired of your attitude believe me.
You luigi, resini,smoke are the most dangerous ones.First u make fun of egypt then u go around like u own the server.U dont see bossnigguh doing anything stupid? Im stating this right here because woot can see this.IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE, ITS UR BEHAVIOUR AND YOUR MEMBERS BECAUSE IM GETTING TIRED OF YOUR BITCHY AND SMART ASS ATTITUDE AND SOON THE COMMUNITY WILL TOO.

San Andreas Special Forces (2014 Recruit - 2022 Lieutenant - 2023 Chief Warrant Officer - 2024 Legal Advisor)
San Andreas Police Department (2014 Cadet - 2018 Captain - 2022 Commander - 2023 Legal Advisor)
National Office of Security Enforcement (2020 Senior Federal Agent)
Truth News Agency (2018 Public Relations Director)
San Andreas Government (2017 Chief of Staff)
Shield Delivery Company (2016 Contract)
LS Emergency Medical Services (2012 Firefighter)

Head of Legals

jek
Underboss

May 18th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Cenation wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
If you dont believe in God, keep HIM out of this.Just becaus you ar so loyal an respected and can write excellent english doesnt mean you can start a religious argument right here.I mean like thats what you all do , all the pathetic tattaglians , like smoke,you lov to insult everybody and make thm leve the community just lik you did o sean oak and trying to do to aleyazor but he stood his ground and fought or it.I mean seriously whenare you guys going to stop this? What do you guys think of yourselves? You think you are funny , you are intelligent, you are the owners of the server?! No! You guys are nothing but a bunch of troll machines turning the server upside down and soon the community will be tired of your attitude believe me.
You luigi, resini,smoke are the most dangerous ones.First u make fun of egypt then u go around like u own the server.U dont see bossnigguh doing anything stupid? Im stating this right here because woot can see this.IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE, ITS UR BEHAVIOUR AND YOUR MEMBERS BECAUSE IM GETTING TIRED OF YOUR BITCHY AND SMART ASS ATTITUDE AND SOON THE COMMUNITY WILL TOO.
You're the dumbest motherfucker i've seen, seriously, what's your problem?
You're the one starting an argument, words can't describe your head.

Helene Fischer
Outsider
Game name: Nigel_Fisher

May 18th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Cenation wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Luigi wasn't even insulting god. He was merely pointing out that he knows what happened - Smooth spawned grenades.
ahsugar™

Marston
SASF Commander

May 18th, 2014, 10:05 pm

@Jek:Enlighten me you retarded brainfucker , you are the other rank horny ass licking troll machine who thinks he is so smart, go burf for a moment pls "Jekson" what a funny name ha so troll so head suck my nuts ahole.

@Helene: Why did he bring god in the middle? And what abt the fact that he says shit abt egypt.

San Andreas Special Forces (2014 Recruit - 2022 Lieutenant - 2023 Chief Warrant Officer - 2024 Legal Advisor)
San Andreas Police Department (2014 Cadet - 2018 Captain - 2022 Commander - 2023 Legal Advisor)

Head of Legals

jek
Underboss

May 18th, 2014, 10:08 pm

Cenation wrote:@Jek:Enlighten me you retarded brainfucker , you are the other rank horny ass licking troll machine who thinks he is so smart, go burf for a moment pls "Jekson" what a funny name ha so troll so head suck my nuts ahole.

@Helene: Why did he bring god in the middle? And what abt the fact that he says shit abt egypt.
hahahahahahaha yes man im rank horny go back to watching vampire diares and leave plz.

Marston
SASF Commander

May 18th, 2014, 10:10 pm

Ofc u are , everybody knows that , they dont speak out because u r such a troll "jek" machine, seriously "Jek" ?! Go get a life ; I dont watch vampire diaries wtf?!
Last edited by Marston on May 18th, 2014, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Head of Legals

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 18th, 2014, 10:11 pm

why do you choose me... im not dangerous :)

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Dempseyy
Made man
Game name: Ted_Irving, Jason_Dempsey

May 18th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Cenation wrote:@Jek:Enlighten me you retarded brainfucker , you are the other rank horny ass licking troll machine who thinks he is so smart, go burf for a moment pls "Jekson" what a funny name ha so troll so head suck my nuts ahole.

Watch out, we got a PRIEST over here.
We are captives of our own identities...
Living in prisons of our own creation.

jek
Underboss

May 18th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Cenation wrote:Ofc u are , everybody knows that , they dont speak out because u r uch a troll "jek" machine, seriously "Jek" ?! Go get a life ;
Not sure what's wrong with the name jek "cenation".

Helene Fischer
Outsider
Game name: Nigel_Fisher

He mentioned god because another geezer said God knows what happened. Luigi was stating that he isn't god but he knows what happened. It seriously isn't that hard to understand..
ahsugar™

Fabio
Caporegime
Game name: Fabio_Paccini

Cenation wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
egybt

Marston
SASF Commander

May 18th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Lol does the community see now what i mean? The tattaglia team is here to rage a war.This is what i exactly wanted.

Head of Legals

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

May 18th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Cenation wrote:Lol does the community see now what i mean? The tattaglia team is here to rage a war.This is what i exactly wanted.
hahaha the only one raging is u XD
FREE ORKA

jek
Underboss

May 18th, 2014, 10:17 pm

Cenation wrote:Lol does the community see now what i mean? The tattaglia team is here to rage a war.This is what i exactly wanted.
Actually you provoked it so your statement makes zero sense.

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

May 18th, 2014, 10:17 pm

Marston
SASF Commander

May 18th, 2014, 10:18 pm

I didnt provoke anything , i am tryibg to recollect the shit u all do , just see how all the tattaglians jump in wheen one is in an argument.
Come on alsarty , benny , why dont u voice ur opinions here.You guys are the victims of the Almighty Tattaglians arent u?They say shit abt ur country but dont tgey realise how u feel?

Head of Legals

Dempseyy
Made man
Game name: Ted_Irving, Jason_Dempsey

May 18th, 2014, 10:25 pm

Haha !
We are captives of our own identities...
Living in prisons of our own creation.

Donald
Faction Leader
Game name: Donald_Capazzo

May 18th, 2014, 10:25 pm

Cenation wrote:I didnt provoke anything , i am tryibg to recollect the shit u all do , just see how all the tattaglians jump in wheen one is in an argument.
Come on alsarty , benny , why dont u voice ur opinions here.You guys are the victims of the Almighty Tattaglians arent u?They say shit abt ur country but dont tgey realise how u feel?
Get your shit together and leave this thread, as you're only de-railing it and contributing nothing.

RVSH TO YOVR DEATH

Return to “Community Announcements”