Re: Survey conclusions

May 25th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Thomie
Made man
Game name: Cleveland_Brooks

May 25th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Thomie wrote:
Thomie wrote:When these suggestions will be used?
CRIPS $QUAD
CLEVELAND BROOKS
MADMAN

NEVER FORGET!

Pazzy
Enforcer
Game name: Antonio_Paz, Matthew_Harrington

May 26th, 2014, 2:26 am

Mueller for FBI Director.
He has the knowledge and you cant let an un-experienced guy run such faction.

M0stafa
IMET
Game name: Ted_Marsico

May 26th, 2014, 2:48 am

Rick wrote:make luigi an admin again pls

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

May 26th, 2014, 4:19 am

Sly wrote:Why are you even creating a hype of FBI as some special faction, lol. It's a teethless tiger, and just another faction with cheaper guns, and special cars with cool sirens. They'll do practically same as what PD and SASF what currently does. I'm going to be honest, there was some internal issues at PD earlier, and with all that hype people had for this division- I sort of was tempted by the idea of taking the slot, even though it was a long shot. Now that I hear details, I don't even want to leave the work and people I got to know we have at PD for that. This new FBI is going to do nothing but generate more internal fighting within PD/SASF by trying to feel boss with this special faction (as people hype it.)- what FBI practiced in the past were some of the things I despised about them which included actually carrying out kills on the innocent, killing every mafia boss instead of convicting, hiding deep down and acting totally not like a FBI by simply taking pictures and abandoning choppers with parachutes in James Bond style over main bank. I seriously, would have seen a proper FBI by a proper person with power, or no FBI at all. Make a Sheriff faction with Correctional Faciliy authority combined rather as at least it will be interesting. This new description of FBI has no purpose, or no such active involvement that will be amusing for either sides of the law. All it will do would be pull out some of the resources, diverting playerbase from PD/SASF towards this some wannabe other CIA faction of law.

Gentleman
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_McCarthy, Papi_Guttierez, Arthur_Dadashev, Kenta_Mizukawa

May 26th, 2014, 8:02 am

NO! for carsurf only for the right vehicels
Army my dears, army.

wiz
Soldier
Game name: Dario_Bonacci

May 26th, 2014, 10:35 am

what is luigi's idea?

Grattoni
Caporegime
Game name: Luigi_Grattoni

May 26th, 2014, 10:38 am

wiz wrote:what is luigi's idea?
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=35411
grattang

Acce
Donator
Game name: Jean_Capello, Giovanni_Fenicio

May 26th, 2014, 10:53 am

K3lroy wrote:I was happy until I saw FBI and carsurfing...
Such RP, that you can surf on a Infernus, with 220 km/h...

Casso
Enforcer
Game name: Pepe_Altobelli, Vinny_Casso

May 26th, 2014, 10:55 am

Acce wrote:
I do this in mY real Life

Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

May 26th, 2014, 10:59 am

Casso wrote:
Acce wrote:
Yep you can still carsurf irl and IM is irl so its not PG and non RP :)
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

Stav Cuneo
Soldier

May 26th, 2014, 11:56 am

Miller wrote:
Casso wrote:
Acce wrote:
you will fall....

Casso
Enforcer
Game name: Pepe_Altobelli, Vinny_Casso

May 26th, 2014, 11:59 am

Stav Cuneo wrote:
Miller wrote:
Casso wrote:
Acce wrote:
you will fall....
no I always do this irl I swer

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

May 26th, 2014, 12:01 pm

Casso wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:
Miller wrote:
Casso wrote: I do this in mY real Life
you will fall....

Stav Cuneo
Soldier

May 26th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Alsarty wrote:
Casso wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:
Miller wrote:
Casso wrote: I do this in mY real Life
you will fall....
yes,imagine wut happens if he suddenly has to stop the car
rip

Pazzy
Enforcer
Game name: Antonio_Paz, Matthew_Harrington

May 26th, 2014, 12:19 pm

What about govermount ?

Stav Cuneo
Soldier

May 26th, 2014, 12:21 pm

MGK wrote:What about govermount ?
I highly doubt the government will be formed along with FBI, as any legal faction can have up to 6 tiers 1 regardless to the t0,it is taking too much of the playerbase and will end up damaging the server.

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

May 26th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Stav Cuneo wrote:
I highly doubt the government will be formed along with FBI, as any legal faction can have up to 6 tiers 1 regardless to the t0,it is taking too much of the playerbase and will end up damaging the server.
16 T0
24 t1
nty.

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 26th, 2014, 12:27 pm

FBI/GOV only have 4 T1 and 2 T0 as standard illegal format, as far as I'm aware and my past experience is.
ImageImage

D-Mob
Server Helper
Game name: Nate_Barzini, Damon_Siderno

May 26th, 2014, 12:33 pm

Stav Cuneo wrote:
Not rly "damaging the server" lol it wont take too much of the playerbase and you'll see...
Nate Barzini
"The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink"

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

May 26th, 2014, 12:37 pm

Sly wrote:FBI/GOV only have 4 T1 and 2 T0 as standard illegal format, as far as I'm aware and my past experience is.
Incorrect FBI = LEA, which means FBI is authorized to have four T0's as it had more then 2 in the past. Government I don't really know if they're being considerd as a LEA honestly I don't think so but this should be up to K3lroy as he's the head of legal.
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:Orka is like the most non-abusive person I've seen around. I agree Carlito. He even accepted his own FK when he didn't even have to do it just for the sake of roleplay.
I recall him being fired from the Helper team for abusing?
I don't mean to be fag towards Orka infact I think he would be a possibilty but just pointing out that your statements are invalid.
The Los Santos Crime Association

Stav Cuneo
Soldier

May 26th, 2014, 12:37 pm

D-Mob wrote:
Stav Cuneo wrote:
Not rly "damaging the server" lol it wont take too much of the playerbase and you'll see...
It will drastically. 55 percent of the server are not even in a faction because their english contains very limited number of words

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

May 26th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Buck wrote:Mueller would certainly be a solid candidate for the spot. Regarding the carsurfing complains I don't really see how this would ruin the server in any point it would only be a plus for vehicle transport and such things I don't recall people shooting from Sultan expect during wars and espically now with the new SA:MP update it's a mess if you shoot from vehicles with multiple passangers as you'll hit eachother now way easier.

@Archers - SOB has a sub-division named MCU which are basiclly local detectives from the police department they're no where close to having the same authorities as FBI has been granted by the Government. FBI is supposed to investigate on larger criminal organisations while MCU unit is actually supposed to investigate on smaller crime scenarios for example a murder scene or whatsoever.
What government are we speaking about here?
I'm not talking about a government I am reffering to the authorities that FBI have been granted by the Management and as K3lroy has some sort of IC Charachter which is creating rules and such regarding pentaly codes or whatsoever I was reffering to that point he used to be the '' government ''.
The Los Santos Crime Association

Sly
Consigliere
Game name: Sly_Carrone, Sam_Hunt, Dexter_Whittaker

May 26th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Buck wrote:
Sly wrote:FBI/GOV only have 4 T1 and 2 T0 as standard illegal format, as far as I'm aware and my past experience is.
Incorrect FBI = LEA, which means FBI is authorized to have four T0's as it had more then 2 in the past. Government I don't really know if they're being considerd as a LEA honestly I don't think so but this should be up to K3lroy as he's the head of legal.
I am pretty positive, that Darkhorse told me, his FBI was allowed only 2 T0s, and 4 T1s- as it's not an everyday Law Enforcing Agency and is supposed doesn't require or shouldn't have similar head count as SASF/LSPD of 80-90 members.
ImageImage

Ehruhgahn
Enforcer
Game name: Niklaus_Monticelli, Dmitry_Petrovich

May 26th, 2014, 1:04 pm

IMHO Gov should come back not FBI, and with that Gov would give the SOB group inside PD the jurisdiction to do the FBI job. I think having a proper run government that can make all the changes that can possible be made able to be done. Stuff like giving out warrants, changing laws changing jurisdiction of LEA, Actually being able to run a real government. I believe that would be far better than having FBI running.
I support roleplay on Italy Mafia.

Bee
Soldier
Game name: John_Reacher

May 26th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Buck wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:
Buck wrote:Mueller would certainly be a solid candidate for the spot. Regarding the carsurfing complains I don't really see how this would ruin the server in any point it would only be a plus for vehicle transport and such things I don't recall people shooting from Sultan expect during wars and espically now with the new SA:MP update it's a mess if you shoot from vehicles with multiple passangers as you'll hit eachother now way easier.

@Archers - SOB has a sub-division named MCU which are basiclly local detectives from the police department they're no where close to having the same authorities as FBI has been granted by the Government. FBI is supposed to investigate on larger criminal organisations while MCU unit is actually supposed to investigate on smaller crime scenarios for example a murder scene or whatsoever.
I'm not talking about a government I am reffering to the authorities that FBI have been granted by the Management and as K3lroy has some sort of IC Charachter which is creating rules and such regarding pentaly codes or whatsoever I was reffering to that point he used to be the '' government ''.
will FBI be allowed to respond to robberies aswell? in normal Gta San Andreas Fbi responds to 3stars.

Vic
Soldier
Game name: Jaffar_Pearce, James_Lahey, Leroy_Lennox, Sebastian_Schoenbeck, Jjjjjjjjjjjjj_Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

May 26th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Archers wrote:
Buck wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:

will FBI be allowed to respond to robberies aswell? in normal Gta San Andreas Fbi responds to 3stars.
J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J J
Fuck man... rulebreaking is more addictive than heroin.
https://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk?t=37

Rick
Donator
Game name: Rosario_Soprazzo, Matheo_Trapani, Matteo_Corozzo, Rose_Soprazzo

May 26th, 2014, 1:37 pm

Archers wrote:
Buck wrote:
Luigi Tattaglia wrote:

ah i hope you're not serious
ray diesel wrote:I Mean if you can Unabn me i stay 4 Month To This Please Unban me i do DOnat and i think i lose my cars and my House For what you give me Bani only wanna play in this server please unban me.

Gentleman
Enforcer
Game name: Samuel_McCarthy, Papi_Guttierez, Arthur_Dadashev, Kenta_Mizukawa

May 26th, 2014, 1:42 pm

[/quote]
yes,imagine wut happens if he suddenly has to stop the car
rip[/quote]
RUSSIA
-Russia Maifa when surfcar on
Army my dears, army.

Jaun