There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Rodrigui_Carvalioni
Outsider
Game name: Angelo DiNapoli

Ajail and IC jail Fines?

January 29th, 2013, 11:31 pm

How are the fines computed? They depend on what?

And what is the purpose of having IC jail fines if you have already been fined by the PD for the charges you are beeing arrested? You are just getting ticketed two times for the same reason (and exceeding the fine that is written in the penal code)...

vens
Soldier
Game name: Vincent_Pearce, Sai_Tzu

Re: Ajail and IC jail Fines?

January 29th, 2013, 11:37 pm

Ajail depends on the admin/minutes I'm pretty sure. About the IC part, I'm sure you could discuss that with Bill or any other officer incharacter. You could take the fines as the actual 'fine' for your crime. And the other for being jailed.. Well, pretend that's the money you'd spend while being in there? I don't know.
FREE ORKA

Blake
Associate
Game name: Damian_MacKelly, Vince_Napoli

January 29th, 2013, 11:40 pm

Server Changelog wrote: When a player gets admin-jailed, he loses money (Formula = level * seconds jailed = money lost)
For instance: you got jailed for 30 mins, which are equal to 1800 seconds multiplied by your level, 30 for the example:
30 x 1800 = $54,000.

Rodrigui_Carvalioni
Outsider

January 29th, 2013, 11:42 pm

hain3 wrote:Ajail depends on the admin/minutes I'm pretty sure. About the IC part, I'm sure you could discuss that with Bill or any other officer incharacter. You could take the fines as the actual 'fine' for your crime. And the other for being jailed.. Well, pretend that's the money you'd spend while being in there? I don't know.
uh? spend money in the prision? never heard about such thing.... Maybe Bill reads this thread and answers here, or an admin can answer, I'll just wait....

» Attempted Double-post at January 29th, 2013, 10:43 pm «
Kelada wrote:
Server Changelog wrote: When a player gets admin-jailed, he loses money (Formula = level * seconds jailed = money lost)
For instance: you got jailed for 30 mins, which are equal to 1800 seconds multiplied by your level, 30 for the example:
30 x 1800 = $54,000.
Thanks!! I probably missed that changelog...

Blake
Associate
Game name: Damian_MacKelly, Vince_Napoli

January 29th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Have fun: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3604.
Added at 17th of October, 2012.

Rodrigui_Carvalioni
Outsider

January 30th, 2013, 5:22 am

Kelada wrote:Have fun: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3604.
Added at 17th of October, 2012.
i know the changlog thread...I've even subscribed it...just missed that changelog probably...thanks anyway.

Murican
Associate
Game name: Danny_Cooper, Steven_Lippi

January 30th, 2013, 5:42 am

if your talking when PD does /ticket to you when you goto jail is for RP cause IRL when you goto jail theres fines that you pay so it adds reallism thats what pays the officers and such

Rodrigui_Carvalioni
Outsider

January 31st, 2013, 4:55 am

Roman_Suzzci wrote:if your talking when PD does /ticket to you when you goto jail is for RP cause IRL when you goto jail theres fines that you pay so it adds reallism thats what pays the officers and such
No no...when PD makes /ticket .... its all right, I am paying ticket for the charges I am beeing accused... but when PD does /jail I also loose money for beein arrested...that is what doesnt make sense

Fabrizio
Associate
Game name: Fabrizio_Strozzi

February 5th, 2013, 12:10 am

Answered
Rolling since 2011

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

February 5th, 2013, 12:10 am

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”