A weapon license for everyone
Since getting a weapon license was recently changed and taken badly by the majority, we've changed the way you get your weapon license.
Anyone can apply for a weapon license inside the Police Department (in-game) for $500k and receive it instantly.
If your license gets revoked or has 3 infractions, you need to wait 1 week before you can buy a new one. The second weapon license will cost $1 million.
If your license gets revoked again, you need to wait 2 weeks before you can buy a new one. From now on, the cool-down will always be 2 weeks in case your license gets revoked.
The third license will cost $2 million. The fourth one $4 milliion, the fifth $8 million and if you manage to get it revoked 5 times, your sixth and every further weapon license will cost $16m.
Changing your name revokes your current license, but does not apply a cooldown. If you change your name, you can head to the PD immediately and buy a new license.
There is no way to reset the application count, even if you change your name.
People who already have a weapon license prior to this update and lose it, may apply immediately for a new license without any cooldown - which will count as their first application.
In the near future, PD will be able to blacklist or extend the cooldown for certain people if they have a very good reason for that, for a maximum of an additional 2 weeks.
Additionally, the following updates are now live:
- Weapon licenses may now be purchased in-game (/weaponlicense)
- Sniper Rifle is now available in faction gun stock (cost: 5)
- Faction leaders (T0, T1) can now configure for members to spawn in a faction-owned house rather than the HQ (/faction settings)
- Replaced various /drop.. commands into one command; /drop
- Clicking on a business in /mybusinesses now shows the cashflow
- Vehicles that were toolkitted open can not be locked anymore until fixed at a PNS.
- Automated /ame for Burrito gun/bullet runs
- Robbing businesses now always takes exactly 2 minutes (cops notified after 10 seconds, owner/faction after 1 minute)
- Robbing business cooldown has been reduced from 12 to 8 hours
- Law enforcers may now purchase an adrenaline shot for $50k (identical to heroin), max 1, non-saveable, use-able at any time
- Law enforcers may now customize their /givegun quick equip. (/givegun config)