There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
There are currently 1 active property auctions. View Active Auctions
vans
Donator
Game name: Rachel_Porter, Cruz_Barraza

CodsMP

May 12th, 2024, 9:12 pm

CodsMP is a modification for SA-MP 0.3.DL R1 that aims to improve general gameplay and bring additional, non-advantageous client functionality
x
x
With the recent transition from 0.3.7 to 0.3.DL I'm more than happy to introduce to one of the most life changing modification that is similar to SAMP Addon but for skins and mostly useful for unofficials. You can assign specific skins to players by renaming the files, as well as it has other quality of life fixes for 0.3.DL like hudscalefix, taking screenshots faster and smoother as well as it doesn't limit you to 1000 screenshots only anymore, resolves various SA-MP crashes and more!

CodsMP provides an alternative to the 'skin changer' mod you know and love, instead allowing you to use an in-game command to set your skin to any model name you have placed in a special folder. They also save upon reloading the model, so for example someone exiting and entering.

It also comes with the possibility of assigning specific player names to specific custom models, which allows you to apply a specific model modification on a specific player! This means that you can have someone's private mod show up only on them and nobody else with the same default model that they have.

Instructions for setting up custom models are the following
:
  • • Create a 'custom_models' folder in your GTA:SA root folder.
  • (Optional) Create additional folders inside your GTA:SA root folder to help you organize.
  • • Put the .dff and .txd of your skin in the format of 'Firstname_Lastname'.
  • (Optional) If you want the skin work with a specific skin ID, then use the 'Firstname_Lastname_SkinID' format.
  • •The skins should now work and apply themselves. Refer to model-related commands below for more uses.
This is it basically, you probably already have half of it installed, now you can enjoy endless skins without limiting yourself and seeing the same skin if people wear the same ID. For example Skin ID: 1 won't be affected if you're using its model with the character's name like shown above.
x
x
CodsMP has multiple prerequisites which are all included by default in this automatic installer pack. Use this if you don't mind running an executable to install CodsMP
x
  • SA-MP 0.3.DL — CodsMP will work only on this version of SA-MP. You can connect to 0.3.7 with the help of CodsMP once you install it.
    x
  • gta_sa.exe 1.0 US — this is needed for CodsMP and many other mods to run. 1.0 US is the best version for modding your game. You can download just the .exe needed.
    x
  • Silent's Asi Loader — this is the only .asi loader that intentionally works with CodsMP. If CodsMP will not load, then make sure you have it. Reinstall it if you are not sure.
    x
  • Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes — this is required for CodsMP to work. If you recently reinstalled your Windows then you will need this. Download the archive and start "install_all.bat".
    x
  • • Only the 2015 Redistributable Runtimes should be needed but some users still had issues, hence we recommend that you just get everything instead.
    x
    CodsMP built in commands:
    x
    • • /reloadmodels - reload models (If you loaded or/and changed skins ingame)
    • • /model - change your ped model to a specific custom model within the character names that you have added to your folder
    Please note that I don't own the modification, all credits are going to Codsworth. It's no longer in development, so the version that I'm providing to you is the most stable that works, if you magically happen to have issues or don't really understand how to install it, feel free to reply here and I'll do my best to help you out.

Download CodsMP installer
    If you want a fresh GTA San Andreas install download here and make sure to install GTA:SA 1.0 US Version.
Last edited by vans on May 13th, 2024, 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Benjamin
Soldier
Game name: Benjamin_Doyle

Re: CodsMP

May 12th, 2024, 9:17 pm

can you post a normal gta with this addon? would be appreciated big Sir .
Ionut123 wrote:in a whole day half coming New Year 2013 begins tomorrow night most beautiful party of the year i relly want this party be... (drinks Cigarettes Girls) I LOVE THIS LIFE

vans
Donator

May 12th, 2024, 9:52 pm

If you want a fresh GTA San Andreas install download here and ake sure to install GTA:SA 1.0 US Version.

smog
Outsider
Game name: Xavier_Mamba

May 13th, 2024, 12:15 am

Thanks dude this is life changing

Rudy_Batts
Enforcer
Game name: Rudy_Batts

May 13th, 2024, 12:36 am

As my man dagger said - zoomers nerfed

Clo_rep
Rookie
Game name: Peo_Winters

May 14th, 2024, 10:00 pm

thats shit doesnt even wanna download idk why,i keeps spaming thats Codsmp download link but nothing
if its possible to provide a new link,or just put it on mediafire and share link here

2WICE
SASF Member
Game name: Johnny_Butcher

May 14th, 2024, 10:33 pm

Clo_rep wrote:
thats shit doesnt even wanna download idk why,i keeps spaming thats Codsmp download link but nothing
if its possible to provide a new link,or just put it on mediafire and share link here
    Last edited by 2WICE on May 14th, 2024, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALDOoo
    Basic Administrator
    Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

May 14th, 2024, 10:54 pm

You must use the installer which is intended for IMRP, other versions are not allowed.
    http://storage.sa-mp.im/mods/codsmp.zip

vans
    Donator

May 15th, 2024, 7:17 am

Clo_rep wrote:

Right click on the link and open it in a new private tab.

Should solve the issue, since the link works perfectly fine for me, but I’ll add more links later today.

JonnyQueso
    Rookie

May 18th, 2024, 10:58 pm

Holy cow, i´ve been looking for ages for this. I used to use it on another server,but when i wanted to download it again i couldn´t find it anywhere.

where did you find it? i swear i thought it was lost media at this point

Return to “Newbie Guides”