There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
David_Smith

HELP HELP !!!!

January 30th, 2013, 4:05 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( tell me why only for fuckin me why !?!?
i dont have ban dont have !!! and i cant in your server why i love play there why fuckin only for me i do all reinstale the GTA
and the SAMP and do all and nothing dont work what need to do !!??! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mark
Outsider
Game name: Angelo_Vesturo

Re: HELP HELP !!!!

January 30th, 2013, 4:09 pm

I wish I could help.. tried restarting your PC? ( lol )

David_Smith

January 30th, 2013, 4:10 pm

and the best fucker is its onLY !!!!!!!! in your server why now fuckin other server why in IM:RP why fuckin why !?!?

Mark
Outsider
Game name: Angelo_Vesturo

January 30th, 2013, 4:17 pm

Alright, first of all.. CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
Now after we are calm, we can use some proper English, or at least.... something that I will be able to understand.
(I didn't mean to offend you, if I have offended you, I am sorry)

Dylan
Outsider
Game name: Milo_Johnson

January 30th, 2013, 4:18 pm

14/01/2013 David_Smith Yards-sama [Forum Report] OOC insults, DM, SK is it not because of this ? Or where you unbanned ?

David_Smith

January 30th, 2013, 5:03 pm

i was unbanned

leonzio
Consigliere
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

January 30th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Tried playing in other PC at your account?!
Tried creating new accounts?

Andrëa
Enforcer
Game name: Graybean_Freeman

January 30th, 2013, 5:10 pm

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Maybe it works when you restart your modem and or remove the cable and replace it again.
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
I/A, fixing my life

Andrëa
Enforcer
Game name: Graybean_Freeman

January 30th, 2013, 8:39 pm

David_Smith wrote:i was unbanned
» Attempted Double-post at January 30th, 2013, 8:40 pm «
Copyright wrote:
Andrea_Rieu wrote::D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Maybe it works when you restart your modem and or remove the cable and replace it again.
That would probably be evading.

@TP:

viewforum.php?f=19

Sir, you may appeal for an unban using the correct format and they will look into it and decide whether its legit or your still suspended from the game. Goodluck.
yeah I know, but he said that he qmwas unbanned, that's why I suggested him that.
I/A, fixing my life

Mario_Travolta
Outsider
Game name: Mario_Travolta

January 30th, 2013, 9:31 pm

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :geek: :ugeek:
Everyone is posting smilies so I could not resist.
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :geek: :ugeek:
“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid”

Freya
SA Police Department
Game name: Accola_Cunningham

February 1st, 2013, 2:57 pm

a) Calm the fuck down.
b) Learn english.
c) Fix your attitude.

d) If you are banned, make a ban appeal in the proper section with the proper format and attitude.
e) If you are not unbanned, th
en do not create a new account to play until you are unbanned.

:D :D :D :D :) :( :o :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :geek: :geek: :shock: :?: :?: :? :o :o :o :( :(
:D :D :D :D :) :( :o :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :geek: :geek: :shock: :?: :?: :? :o :o :o :( :(

I HOPE I MADE MY POST AS COLORFUL AS POSIBLE

Deck
Made man
Game name: Nate_Harman

February 1st, 2013, 3:08 pm

viewforum.php?f=19

And talk like a polite little boy for the best effect. You may or not be banned, but you also have a thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17327

Italy Mafia RP
Community bot!
Game name: SERVER

February 1st, 2013, 3:08 pm

The question has been answered!
If you still want to discuss this matter, please contact a moderator and ask for the thread to be re-opened!
Community bot.

Return to “Answered”