There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
joar1001
Outsider
Game name: Joar_Vea

Aint there a lack of medics / medical service units in the city? Please Answer :D

October 11th, 2012, 5:11 pm

I have called after medical units, but nothing ever happens, is there anyone working as medic.

And also, i have thought about being a medic, can someone tell me if medics:

1. Get calls often
2. How much they get paid
3. Is it a good job
4. Do you call medics sometimes?

Please take time to answer, greetings Newbie: Joar Vea :D

Mickey_Capelli
Associate
Game name: Mickey_Capelli

Re: Aint there a lack of medics / medical service units in the city? Please Answer :D

October 11th, 2012, 5:21 pm

Well , start your own rp as doctor or medic or what ever , if you are good , you will get some call from rpiers , but for now all medics are lvl 1 - 2 rulebreaker , they don't know nothing about rp or medic just spam /heal (id) or the awesomness of driving an ambulance. good luck
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

joar1001
Outsider

Re: Aint there a lack of medics / medical service units in the city? Please Answer :D

October 11th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Thanks for your response, i also ask if someone can fill out the form :D

Mickey_Capelli
Associate

October 11th, 2012, 5:25 pm

joar1001 wrote:Thanks for your response, i also ask if someone can fill out the form :D
Well if you read again, my answer explain enough, medics are low levels new commers taking the job from city hall and don't know what to do with it and never make Ad or rp about it that why people never call them. if you want more information about the job /jobhelp ig once you take it. Anyway i said it before if you are really interested about this 'medic' job start your own rp. make AD, your little hq as hospital , people will call you
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

joar1001
Outsider

October 11th, 2012, 5:28 pm

Do you get hourly paid, you know "paytime" every 00: hour?

Mickey_Capelli
Associate

October 11th, 2012, 5:30 pm

No you get paid by services , /heal (id) a little /me appears saying , firstname_lastname has healed john_tucker using a bandage kit' something like that and you get 500$, if you're willing to get cash , my advice > Trucker / farmer , not medic feel free to visit the newbie guide
viewforum.php?f=12
And Welcome.
Last edited by Mickey_Capelli on October 11th, 2012, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

Mickey_Capelli
Associate

October 11th, 2012, 5:32 pm

No problem enjoy mate.
Sonny Perelli
Spoiler

Return to “Answered”