ITALY MAFIA ROLEPLAY
Lawyer System Documentation
The lawyer system is a scripted system, which allows players to pick up this job from Cityhall and release other players from jail, who were jailed IC.
After getting the job from city hall, you will have to go and use /bell at PD desk in order to meet your client and bail him out of prison. This requires cooperation with police officers.
Depending on your job skill (how many people you bailed out previously) you will get a higher cut of the bail. Note that your job skill increases by 1 everytime you bail someone out of the prison.
Below the job skill tree, based on an example where you are helping a prisoner that has 25 minutes of jail time remaining. For 25 minutes, the prisoner always needs to pay (25 * $100k) = $2.5million.
- 0 to 10 bails, earns 4% of the bail. => Lawyer earns (4% of $2.5m) = $100,000
- 11 to 20 bails, earns 5% of the bail. => Lawyer earns (5% of $2.5m) = $125,000
- 21 to 50 bails, earns 6% of the bail. => Lawyer earns (6% of $2.5m) = $150,000
- 51+ bails, earns 7% of the bail. => Lawyer earns (7% of $2.5m) = $175,000
- /gps -> cityhall
- You can use this command which will guide you to the cityhall where you can pick up the lawyer's job.
- /service lawyer (if jailed)
- You can use this command if you are in jail in order to call a lawyer. This will send a notification to all online lawyers.
- /bail (if lawyer)
- You can use this command to see currently jailed prisoners, their remaining jail time, jail reason and cost to bail. You may then offer to bail this person out by clicking on their name. Note that you should be near the person you want to bail out in order for this command to work.
- /accept bail (if jailed)
- You can use this command to accept and pay the bail which corresponds to $100k/minute
- [+] service lawyer command
- [+] bail command
Written by: Thomas Alberto [Grande] on 04/08/2019
- [+] accept bail command
thanks to @Vauth for helping me out to make this guide.