ITALY MAFIA ROLEPLAY
Vehicle Tuning Documentation
The vehicle tuning system enables the players here at IM:RP to be able to tune any vehicle they want (excluding watercraft and aircraft). There are 3 types of TransFender, like in SA Single Player, but you have access to the 255 SA-MP Colors. Although you cannot tune Watercraft and Aircraft you can change their color(s) by going to the designated Pay'N'Spray.
- [+] Standard TransFender Vehicles
- [+] Loco Low Co. TransFender
*Vehicles not listed there cannot be tuned. They can only have x10 Nitro and Custom Wheels put on them at the designated shops.
- [+] Wheel Arch Angels
*There is a SA-MP bug, which sometimes doesn't sync the vehicle paintjob after respawning the vehicle, or relogging.
- /car nitro - adds x10 Nitro to any vehicle; mainly used for vehicles that cannot get access to a TransFender.
- /car wheels - adds any set of wheels to any vehicle; mainly used for vehicles that cannot get access to a TransFender.
- /car respray ColorID1 ColorID2 (Two-tone is only available on vehicles that have two-tone ability).
- /car fix - enables the player to fix their vehicle (Engine must be off).
- /car paintjob 1/2/3 (Only available for: Elegy, Flash, Jester, Stratum, Sultan, Uranus, Blade, Broadway, Remington, Savanna, Slamvan, Tahoma, Tornado and Voodoo).
- /car savemod - saves the modifications of your current vehicle.
- /car - brings up a dialog box with options to alter your vehicle's settings.
- /pns - locates the nearest Pay'N'Spray.
- /enter - puts you into the TransFender.
- /donemod - gets you out of the TransFender.
- [+] How to repair your vehicle
- [+] How to respray your car
- [+] How to respray your aircraft
- [+] How to respray your watercraft
- [+] How to add x10 Nitro to your vehicle
- [+] How to add Custom Wheels to your vehicle
- [+] How to apply a paintjob to your Tuner or Low Rider
- [+] How to tune your Low Rider
- [+] How to tune your Tuner
Written by: BUTCHER on 14/12/2014
- [+] How to tune your vehicle