ITALY MAFIA ROLEPLAY
There is only one Law Enforcement Agencie (LEAs) in Italy Mafia Roleplay: The San Andreas Police Department (SAPD). The San Andreas Police Department is one big Department divided into 4divisions; Metropolitan Division, Recruitment and Training Division, Special Weapon and Tactics Division and the Criminal Investigation Section.
The SAPD is the In-Game representation of a Police Department, as such their job is to enforce the traffic law, issue weapon permits and maintain order in San Andreas. You can read SAPD's presentation here
Each Law Enforcement Faction has to abide by the following set of extra
- [+] Law Enforcement Server Rules
- /duty Allows a SAPDer to become on duty (Only at the Spawn Locations)
- /givegun Allows a SAPDer to reveive the for his duty in exchange for 3,000$ (Only at the Spawn Locations)
- /tz, /tazer - Switches the slot1 weapon Deagle for a 9mm (which is the Tazer)
- /cuff - Used to cuff people who are either tazed or using the /handsup anymation
- /cctv - Allows the user to watch one of the preset locations (It teleports you there, but you're still IC at a computer). It also Freezes your camera.
- /jail [ID] [Duration] [days/months/years] [Reason] - Command used to scriptwise place someone in prison (Useable inside the Police Department or the Location Listed Below. ALWAYS ROLEPLAY THIS)
- /imprison - Command to force someone in/out of a jailcell - Only to be used if the person in queston is refusing to roleplay
- /bdeploy [Type] [Description (Optional)]
- Type 1 - Regular Barrier
- Type 2 - Big "Road Blocked Barrier"
- Type 3 - Cone
- Type 4 - Bollard
- /d - Used for high priority messages. (There is no set frequence)
- /weplic [ID] - Used by a Tier 0/1/2(with fauthority) SAPD member to give a weapon license
- /su , /suremove , wlist - Wanted List Commands. /su creates an entry, /suremove removes an entry and /wlist allows the user to view all entries
- /car ticket [0-50000] [Reason] - Gives the vehicle a ticket. Should the ticket be paid the money is deleted.
- /car revoketickets - Removes all tickets from a vehicle (Including Speeding Tickets)
- /car impound [0-50000] [Reason] - Sets a car spawning spot to the impound lot and prevents the owner from using the vehicle
- /car unimpound - Removes the aforementioned status
- /copacc - This command lets PD members be able to customize their character with special accesoires.
- [+] car ticket
- [+] bdeploy
- [+] cctv
- [+] Cop Accessories
- [+] SAPD Spawn
- [+] Jail Location
Written by: Oak on 04/01/2015
Updated by: Dempseyy on 31/03/2015