ITALY MAFIA ROLEPLAY
Radio System Documentation
The radio system enables the players here at IM:RP to communicate in a very simple way with eachother in character. The script allows you to have five different frequencies to switch between (5 slots). In a faction each T1 is able to change the frequency, to make it easier for faction members there is command that allows you to see the official faction frequency (look below). As a civillian you need to ask your friends for the frequency. The radio system could be a huge advantage if you know how to communicate in a good way.
- /getfreq - allows you to get the current faction frequency. (just for faction members.)
- /freq [slot] [frequency] - allows you to set a frequency on slot X (1-5). Note that a frequency MUST include six numbers.
- /syncradio [slot] - allows you to switch between different frequencies.
- /r [message] - allows you to talk in the radio.
- /setfreq [frequency] - allows you to change the faction frequency (T1/T0 only).
- /radiohelp - makes you able to check all radio commands ingame.
Written by: willie on 3/1/2014
- [+] All the commands in the same order as above