Game name: Steven_Bradley

How to make a firearm license

February 7th, 2014, 2:42 am

Well it's all image and there's text explain each step, hope i helped
Spoiler
Related Websites : http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Skins:All
sa-mp.im
files.sa-mp.im
if i missed something up leave a comment or pm me do anything you want ;) Have fun Hope i helped :)
k Deleted "How to create forum account" Stupied from me :( :P JK i am always pro xD.
Last edited by Object on February 7th, 2014, 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am done.

Paco's mom.
Associate
Game name: Test_User

Re: How to register over forum & How to make a firearm license

February 7th, 2014, 2:43 am

I believe people in gaming communities aren't imbeciles and don't have the capability to register for the forums. Even if they do it incorrect it says at the top in red text which fields he has done incorrect therefore I see no absolutely reason why you would even make this guide? However, what makes you if they're not capable of registering for the forums they are able to click board index, newbie guides and see the guide ''How to register on the forums''. This makes no sense to me at all-.. just a attempt to go mainstream and create a newbie guide.

What's next, how to create a post? How to create a thread? C'mon guys people are not RETARDED.

Object
Enforcer

Re: How to register over forum & How to make a firearm license

February 7th, 2014, 2:45 am

Paco's mom. wrote:I believe people in gaming communities aren't imbeciles and don't have the capability to register for the forums. Even if they do it incorrect it says at the top in red text which fields he has done incorrect therefore I see no absolutely reason why you would even make this guide? However, what makes you if they're not capable of registering for the forums they are able to click board index, newbie guides and see the guide ''How to register on the forums''. This makes no sense to me at all-.. just a attempt to go mainstream and create a newbie guide.

What's next, how to create a post? How to create a thread? C'mon guys people are not RETARDED.
well , i was focusing on making firearm guide but it came how to regist over forum so i said why not havn't thought that way ;) don't insult please i am cutie ;p
I am done.

Aleya BANNED

Re: How to make a firearm license

February 7th, 2014, 1:53 pm

Regardless of the effort you've put in editing the screenshot, there's already a similar guide. I'd also like to state that instead of showing them how to register on these forums you could just add the website of PD directly.

Object
Enforcer

Re: How to make a firearm license

February 7th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Well yes it's good one but I showed everything with images because newbies can't just understand everything by words and websites and while being on unity I got few question about how to make the firearm license and how to answer each question(might not be believable) also I have showed how to get a pic of ur skin and how to get the criminal recored....I won't say noam is guide bad but it's not updated and only words & websites (fon (
I am done.

Return to “Outdated Guides”