Tony_Tagliano
Outsider
Game name: Tony_Tagliano

Default SAMP commands.

May 31st, 2012, 8:48 am

Default commands in SAMP.
(not server commands)
  • /quit and /q

This command speaks for itself, it quits the game. You can also use /q, as it the exact same command, just shorter.
  • /save

/save is most likley the most commonly used default command, and probably the most useful. When you type /save, your current postition is saved to savepositions.txt in your GTA directory, from where you can use it in scripts.
  • /interior

Partly as important as /save, this command simply displays your current interior in chat.
  • /rs

/rs (Raw Save) is like /save, but it only saves your current position and facing angle in rawpositions.txt in your user files directory. No extra information is saved.
  • /fpslimit

This command sets the limit of FPS (Frames Per Second) for your game. The higher the limit the smoother your game is.
  • /rcon

This command is used to execute RCON commands. RCON is the default admin system. RCON stands for Remote Control.
  • /pagesize

/pagesize is used to choose the amount of lines of chat to show. This can be anything from 10 to 20 lines. Pagesize is 10 by default, and will be reset each session.
  • /headmove

This command will enable/disable the players head movements, however it is handled locally so other players will still see your head move.
  • /timestamp

This command will show/hide a time next to all messages in the chatbox.
  • /dl

DL stands for debug labels, this command is used to toggle vehicle debug labels, which shows the vehicle ID, model, health, whether the vehicle is preloaded, distance, trailer, current position and spawn position.
  • /nametagstatus

This command was added in 0.3x. When enabled (which it is by default), players will see a small hourglass icon next to the nametag of paused players. This includes minimising (alt-tab), the pause menu (ESC), lost connection (crash/timeout) and when taking screenshots that freeze the game for over 3 seconds.
  • /mem

Shows the current amount of memory usage. (Although, it usually only prints 128 MB.)
  • /audiomsg

Enables/Disables the message that prints when a url is streamed to a client.
  • /fontsize

Changes the font size of the UI (chat, dialogs etc.). Valid fontsize is -3 to 5.
  • /ctd

This command was added in SA-MP 0.3.7 RC2. It enables client debugging of the player camera target.
  • /rcon

More related to the server rather than the client. This command is used to execute RCON commands. RCON is the built-in admin system. RCON stands for Remote Control.
Retired Player, Helper & Radio DJ.
September 2011 - Mars 2013.
Spoiler
Characters:
Tony_Corleone - Godfather - Corleone 05.2012 - 01.01.2013
Tony_Tagliano - Underboss - Rizzuto
Tony_Tagliano - Caporegime - Barzini. - around december in 2011.
Cesar_Dominguez - Caporegime - Paterno Begining 2012.

Jack_Hilton - Italy Mafia Player 2008-2009 Lieutenant in LVPD, SDC , Sgarrista in Leone, Corleone & Stracci[/align]

Steven_Barone
Outsider
Game name: Andrew_Lawrence

Re: Default SAMP commands.

October 31st, 2012, 7:18 pm

Thank's .. I didnt know there were so many Defeault commands..

★ rOsCaT ★
Associate
Game name: Luigi_Rossi

October 31st, 2012, 9:25 pm

I think it was very hard for you to copy and paste word with word from here http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Client_Commands ®SAMP - Wiki

I don't have any problem with that, you did good by lettin' a lot of peoples to know about these commands but I only hate the fact that it's more easy to copy and paste than to be constructive.

ray
SASF Commander
Game name: Raymond_Vederano, Charles_Nixon

October 31st, 2012, 9:58 pm

Should be /timestamp on every client that using SAMP in every server

Tony_Tagliano
Outsider

October 31st, 2012, 10:51 pm

Luigi_Rossi wrote:I think it was very hard for you to copy and paste word with word from here http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Client_Commands ®SAMP - Wiki

I don't have any problem with that, you did good by lettin' a lot of peoples to know about these commands but I only hate the fact that it's more easy to copy and paste than to be constructive.
I've edited some of the text to make less-advanced people understand it...

And why should i make something informal & easy to understand, so... exclusive?
Spoiler
Characters:

Jack_Hilton - Italy Mafia Player 2008-2009 Lieutenant in LVPD, SDC , Sgarrista in Leone, Corleone & Stracci[/align]

Tony_Tagliano
Outsider

February 2nd, 2013, 3:47 pm

UPDATED
  • /nametagstatus

This command was added in 0.3x. When enabled (which it is by default), players will see a small hourglass icon next to the nametag of paused players. This includes minimising (alt-tab), the pause menu (ESC), lost connection (crash/timeout) and when taking screenshots that freeze the game for over 3 seconds.

Spoiler
Characters:

Daci
Donator
Game name: Edward_Floyd

January 21st, 2016, 1:30 pm

Updated with the following:
wiki.sa-mp.com wrote:/mem
Shows the current amount of memory usage. (Although, it usually only prints 128 MB.)
/audiomsg
Enables/Disables the message that prints when a url is streamed to a client.
/fontsize
Changes the font size of the UI (chat, dialogs etc.). Valid fontsize is -3 to 5.
/ctd
This command was added in SA-MP 0.3.7 RC2. It enables client debugging of the player camera target.
/rcon
More related to the server rather than the client. This command is used to execute RCON commands. RCON is the built-in admin system. RCON stands for Remote Control.

Return to “Outdated Guides”