There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Wesam
SASF Commander
Game name: Manuel_Ferrari

Italy Mafia Roleplay - Tips to advance from Light to Realistic Role-play

July 17th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Stop here !!, You don't have time to read all that?, Okay it's fine come back when you got some free time to spend.

Are you able to read all this now? You do have enough time? Okay brilliant, drop down and thumbs up when you're done.

Tip 1 : Role-play.

Let's start with "What is Role-playing?", You have to put a complete story before creating one regarding your character's nationality, accent and the proper way for the accent's speech while role-playing, However if it's a goal to have a career in LS Police Department or SA Special Forces or either a specific family, Most of players joins the game without having a clue of what they must do now, Choosing a specific character who you choose to fit for like drug dealing character, government character who should have a gentle suit and a tie, Reading forums is the main guide before starting the game to have a complete heads up about the server and its features, factions and all possible informations regarding the server game-play, Then you can choose your In-game life how you want it to be like, And it's necessary to keep seeking for your chosen goal until you achieve it and keep going on for it achieving more experience of it for the position of your character. I'd like to add a very important notice, If you joined a crime mafia.
Role-play your character life.

Tip 2 : Age.

As you know every character starts with age 25 years old, That obviously means it's the start for your employment, You shall choose a certain skin with specific clothes according to the career you're heading to and start changing them by time you're getting older, And try to fit the upcoming skin with the previous one making a realistic character getting old, Age could be raising up according to the level, So the character would be level 1 afterwards a level up he will be 26 years old, Otherwise you can craft few events on that like making birthdays events.
Age could craft events.

Tip 3 : Proper Driving and Parking.

First of all it shows a comfortable realistic side of view all over the streets, Driving properly in the right side is not an order/rule to follow, It's making it more realistic to drive properly, even though parking should be on the right side too holding the right part of the car upon the sidewalk if you want to go AFK or calling someone don't just stay at the middle of the road on purpose to quick call give a care for where are you at cause you wouldn't do that IRL, you'll pretty easy and quick thinking to move and park on the right sidewalk, only speed and traffic break should be for the players who are on a Police pursuit chase or so, to evade from a specific reason.
Second of all it takes a big part of DM excuses the car accident, they both get their selves involved in a fight for a car accident and starts a gunfight pretty easy, this is the most awful point. Third of all you're giving the opportunity for new players to have their ambitious here in this server as long as they see the system is comfortably going on.
Drive and Park like a human being.

Tip 4 : Character soul.

Your character life is mandatory to care about, just like IRL you can not take your self in danger situations and you know there's a danger sign on your life about it, so you just choose the right decision, I'd suppose not to lose my life for couple of materials though.. that's true most of players were threatened to be killed unless they give away their materials and they decide for being killed saying " Kill me ", you're thinking of a game death won't make any IRL changes.. cause it's just a game if you died you re-spawn again and everything will be going fine, No! that's not possible Role-play you have to pretend it's your own soul and you should act like what you would do if you met the same situation IRL.
Care for your character soul at role-play scenarios.

Tip 5 : Bunny hop.

I wish to increase the speed of running physics a little bit, And we can stop bunny hopping for like ever, It's weird to see a guy hopping all the way to get somewhere faster, otherwise it's an abuse for San Andreas system program, a new player shows up and see this he'll be like " Is he a retard? " It'll be logically too for any sort of foot chase, It's a tip to advance to a realistic human being running.
Enough bunny hop.

Tip 6 : Family

Probably you could make a family or not depends or your character matters, but if you could and you really got no problem about it you can start making a Role-play family, having your own house and providing them with resources, However if you belong to the department environment so you'll have a comfortable life with a talented speech of attitude cause your character is an educated one and you should have a pretty good life, or if you belong to a crime family ( Could be unofficial ) you can i suppose to involve your family in the crime situations ( Family = family members shouldn't be just kids, but RP with that ), This is just a discuss tip of creating your own Family.

Tip 7 : Keep In character.

To decrease fighting and reports situations sometimes there might be mistakes In Character role-play, so just keep In Character until the whole situation of role-play gets end while taking few screenshots of the role-play and you can discuss them and everything about this matter Out of character after the role-play is completely finished, most of people will misunderstood of suspecting someone thinking he's breaking a rule or sort of some points, just don't go Out of character under any circumstance during the role-play even if you feel you're oppressed and you probably really are, you'll spread out everything after it's done, just to make this a clean role-play, sometimes Out of character chat and lies fights causes the role-play to get all messed up, but before starting a role-play scene make sure of your role-play will not mistake nor having faults such like robbing more than $500.000 or 25.000 materials supposing the guy will not care about it, don't have any troubles or cheating cause he will get you in trouble after all.
Keep it In character and don't worry.

Tip 8 : Driver Drive-by during Role-play.

First of all Driver Drive-by is strictly forbidden and will result an immediate punish as it's already published on the server rules, the case is most of players gets sick of getting DDB'd will role-playing, you can only use this trick for a certain reason and included in the role-play scene, just doing that for a newbie gets him mad thinking it's out of control here, it might be fun for you to keep mashing players but you don't know the fact of what are they doing, the role-play could be very important role-play for a refund of some resources and you come to screw it up, why? it's cool to keep driving properly without making your self a fool you know.
Stop mashing players during a role-play or so.

If you followed these tips, I have a wide ambitious for getting this fantastic.
I'll be adding more helpful tips soon to realize.

Regards,
Wesam.
Last edited by Wesam on July 17th, 2014, 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

M A N U E L F E R R A R I
FORMER CAPTAIN | RECRUITMENT & TRAINING BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

LIEUTENANT | 1ST IN COMMAND OF R&T BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS SPECIAL FORCES

Alsarty
SA Police Department
Game name: Sergie_Severov, Asuka_Akiyama

Re: Italy Mafia Roleplay - Tips to advance from Light to Realistic Role-play

July 17th, 2014, 7:37 pm

thanks good job but wrong section

Rankie
Soldier
Game name: Ranko_Santana

July 17th, 2014, 7:45 pm

dude it's ok with light RP i really like it and it's awesome.
/jwalk

Paco's mom.
Associate
Game name: Test_User

July 17th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Roleplaying realistic is more or less useless unless you have others surrounding you doing the same. If you want a realistic rolepalyign environment and improve your standards, go to LSRP and enjoy it there instead of having a painful experience here when someone shoots you.

Nice guide though.

BUTCHER
Soldier
Game name: Ruben_Carver

July 17th, 2014, 7:58 pm

//Moved to the correct section: NEWBIE GUIDES!

Galdo
SASF Commander
Game name: Miguel_Ortega, Marcus_Clifford

July 23rd, 2014, 2:24 am

Great work, hah, pretty much explains the basic stuff and goes up to something more advanced, such as forming or joining a family, but I bet that barely happens on IM, huehue. (Talking about the fact that roleplay barely happens, and if happens, it's formed under ''trolling'' environment.)
Galdo wrote:My teacher once stated that there are no stupid questions. Back then we didn't have internet, or Italy Mafia Roleplay. My teacher was wrong.
A chain is no stronger than its weakest link.
2007 - 2018 ON & OFF

Ayden
Caporegime
Game name: Ayden_Brayden, Adrika_Veronin

July 23rd, 2014, 2:31 am

Paco's mom. wrote:Roleplaying realistic is more or less useless unless you have others surrounding you doing the same. If you want a realistic rolepalyign environment and improve your standards, go to LSRP and enjoy it there instead of having a painful experience here when someone shoots you.

Nice guide though.

Darkel
Caporegime
Game name: Darkel_Rosenberg, Alvie_Sinclair, Amelia_Sinclair

July 23rd, 2014, 2:53 am

wrong section, no help.rar for u
Spoiler
Everything in the world is either Tits or isn't Tits.

I believed in angels when i saw her Tits.

I scream you scream, we all scream for Tits cream!

Calm your tits, soothe your boobs, de-stress your breasts, give that chest a rest and hakuna your tatas!

Nipple nipple little star, can I fuck you in my car?
Up above your boobies so high, always milky never dry!
Let me press it, don't feel shy!
Open your panty, let me try?!

Mick
Faction Leader
Game name: Mickey_Dalapego, Mick_Pego

July 23rd, 2014, 3:02 am

Nice , i'd like that way its soo fair , & it will look much realistic !!!

Wesam
SASF Commander
Game name: Manuel_Ferrari

July 23rd, 2014, 7:28 am

Galdo wrote:Great work, hah, pretty much explains the basic stuff and goes up to something more advanced, such as forming or joining a family, but I bet that barely happens on IM, huehue. (Talking about the fact that roleplay barely happens, and if happens, it's formed under ''trolling'' environment.)
That's true, It's always just a troll or something pop up to mess the whole RP if it's like going okay, And nobody will take it serious once time for a well RP scenarios.. AKA Pull over = GF = DM, I've barely seen someone responds to the pull over properly, he always thinks that we will arrest him and he even doesn't know the reason for the pull over and doesn't know where it could be advanced to, so his only condition is to open a gun fight.. that's a light example.

@Darkel, I do not respect your sentence as long as you don't appreciate the imagination i've been wondering to type this, while your sentence doesn't refer for any point of this thread, No cookie for you.

FORMER CAPTAIN | RECRUITMENT & TRAINING BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

LIEUTENANT | 1ST IN COMMAND OF R&T BUREAU
SAN ANDREAS SPECIAL FORCES

Return to “Outdated Guides”