There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Craigeu
Rookie
Game name: Craig_Baster

[Guide] Best Steps to Speed Your Computer and Free Your Memory + Best Malware Detection Software!

September 19th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Hi guys,

It's Aleya evading again. But this time I'm gonna be serious and give you some really useful steps on how to free memory if your computer is too slow.

So basically my computer became too freaking slow recently that I can't even run a game and Chrome together. I know Chrome takes so much memory but it wasn't like this for me. Until I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It's free and legal so nothing to worry about.
Next thing you want to do is remove the extensions you have in your browser (Chrome especially), this would free ~20MB of memory when you're using it.
You can also remove TEMP files by typing down %temp% in Start.
And what I did last was removing startup programs like this:

I've done some researches as you can see, and there's still more you can do, but to me this is enough. My computer is back normal like I reinstalled Windows today.

If you have more useful tips post them here and a moderator will add them since I'm going to be banned in 3,2,1...

PaC
Soldier
Game name: Ramires_DeMarco, Quinn_Miller, Sophia_Fleming

Re: [Guide] Best Steps to Speed Your Computer and Free Your Memory + Best Malware Detection Software!

September 19th, 2014, 6:46 pm

I cant trust you anymore...

Craigeu
Rookie
Game name: Craig_Baster

Re: [Guide] Best Steps to Speed Your Computer and Free Your Memory + Best Malware Detection Software!

September 20th, 2014, 1:39 am

You speak as if we were friends. Who are you?

Fine anyways, don't try this.

Thomas
Soldier
Game name: Thomas_Toro, Thomas_MacDermott

September 20th, 2014, 1:43 am

dear aleya

Thomas MacDermott

Spoiler
Past characters:
Thomas Capelli
Thomas Paterno
Thomas Corleone
Thomas Hudson
Thomas Toro
Thomas Jay
Eire Laosieach
Thomas Stracci
Carlos Phantom
Jesus Chapa

Omni
Made man
Game name: Tom_Leeds

September 20th, 2014, 2:02 am

PaC wrote:I cant trust you anymore...
This is how you disable programs that start when your computer stats, giving your PC more available resources.

What I don't get is what Malware Bytes has to do with this.

Kody Vendetta
Enforcer
Game name: Khalil_Coke

September 20th, 2014, 4:19 am

Lol, technically he's just acknowledging us based on his improvements on his little experiment cleaning the computer. but to summarize this

He's just freeing up the available ram space. so basically your computer is slow because you need more installed ram bro :D

Buy a 8gb ram
Hit it and quit it

Return to “Outdated Guides”