woot
Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11980
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 4:46 pm

The skin sync issue is fixed next restart, and the team tier 1 car permission too.

Donald
Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 14190
Game name: Reinhard_Gehlen

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 4:48 pm

bad update :P

francesc0
Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7285
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Sawnoff, when?

leonzio
SAPD High Command
User avatar
Posts: 12332
Game name: Leonzio_Pearce

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm
nice updatess i hope to see 100+ players now .. :)
i know a solution to that matter

ps thank mr woot for friends names

Punjabi
Enforcer
Posts: 1181
Game name: Punjabi_Victoriano

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 5:29 pm

lij0 wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm
nice updatess i hope to see 100+ players now .. :)
i know a solution to that matter

ps thank mr woot for friends names
i know that too but some ppl are so stubborn not to realize that .. . :)[2020 soon , /me mentality still continuous]



leonzio
SAPD High Command
User avatar
Posts: 12332
Game name: Leonzio_Pearce

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 5:29 pm
lij0 wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Punjabi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 4:42 pm
nice updatess i hope to see 100+ players now .. :)
i know a solution to that matter

ps thank mr woot for friends names
i know that too but some ppl are so stubborn not to realize that .. . :)[2020 soon , /me mentality still continuous]
8-)

woot
Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11980
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:23 pm

You can now look up your house logs in the UCP:

Image

Image

Lenzo
SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 1089
Game name: Valenzo_Goretti, Frank_Scardino

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:46 pm

Blessed.

Noylan
Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 4651
Game name: Scar_Salerno

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Nice one

QUISS
Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7685
Game name: Quiss_Tattaglia, Quiss_Paccini, Quiss_Batts

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:49 pm

cool guy

Chimera
Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1620
Game name: Danny_Snow, Danny_Payne

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 7:58 pm

Lenzo wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 7:46 pm
Blessed.

Biker
Basic Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 2248
Game name: Stanley_Dugan, Jamal_Cousins

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Great, can i get unbanned now.

Avii
Donator
Posts: 317
Game name: Jacob_Alferdo, Avi_Actoue

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Good job nice update

woot
Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11980
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 10:07 pm

Lippi wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 8:59 pm
Biker wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Great, can i get unbanned now.
you're banned again? what cheat was it this time?


on topic:


Does this work during faction wars, and if so, does spawning with armour and deagle instantly remove your JS tag? (...)
no, armour/deagle perk doesnt work when faction is in war

Rylan
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 176
Game name: Pablo_Auditore, Alessandro_Auditore

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 11:10 pm

Nice update

ThaCrypte
Lead Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 9402
Game name: Paul_Henderson

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 8th, 2019, 11:53 pm

When rank presets tho'

Ayden
Caporegime
Posts: 5631
Game name: Ayden_Brayden, Adrika_Veronin

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 10th, 2019, 3:03 pm

Yo why cant we sprint at house 23 it's actually annoying, can you do something about it?

Chimera
Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1620
Game name: Danny_Snow, Danny_Payne

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 10th, 2019, 3:21 pm

Ayden wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 3:03 pm
Yo why cant we sprint at house 23 it's actually annoying, can you do something about it?
Thats the main reason why its changed, pepole used to use it for wars to camp etc

Ayden
Caporegime
Posts: 5631
Game name: Ayden_Brayden, Adrika_Veronin

Re: Script Update 7.1.4 [08/11/2019]

November 10th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Chimera wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 3:21 pm
Ayden wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 3:03 pm
Yo why cant we sprint at house 23 it's actually annoying, can you do something about it?
Thats the main reason why its changed, pepole used to use it for wars to camp etc
There is no way you can camp this one now lol, so let people be able to sprint?

Return to “Changelog”