There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11693
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:12 pm

  • You can now change the leader of your team: /team setleader
  • Added /drop seeds which will drop all drug seeds on your character
  • Seeds: You can now use /harvest <seedid> to harvest a specific seed rather than one nearby
  • You can no longer enter houses/business/warehouses/HQs as the mini mission objective holder
  • Casino Dealers: /closebets has been removed; bets will be closed automatically upon using /roulette
  • If you are muted, the remaining time will now be displayed when trying to chat.
  • State Lottery: There is now an automated state lottery every hour between 7am - midnight
    • starts only if there are more than 30 players online.
    • you can buy up to 100 entry tickets, the more tickets, the higher your chance to win
    • you can use /statelot <amount> to purchase *amount* amount of tickets at once
    • up to 10,000 tickets can be purchased in total
    • the ticket price is random between $5k - $35k
    • the lottery will end after 3 minutes
    • the distributed prizes are 90% of the total pot
    • there are always 3 winning tickets (1st prize is 65% of the pot, 2nd prize 15%, 3rd prize 10%)
    • the payout will only be paid out if the winning player is still online
    • 5% will be distributed evenly to all players on the server below level 50 that have less than $1m hand+bank net worth.
    • 5% will be removed from the server economy.
  • Admin: Optional player level limit for races
  • Lead Admin: May now modify the amount of remaining war uninvites mid-war

Machiavelli

Enforcer
Posts: 1091
Game name: Giovanni_Machiavelli

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:13 pm

Nicely done!

DeathStrike

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Game name: Giancarlo_Rivera

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:14 pm

Wow, thanks big sir.

PaC

Soldier
Posts: 4921
Game name: Ramires_DeMarco, Quinn_Miller, Cristobal_Rodrigo

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:14 pm

woot wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:12 pm
  • State Lottery: There is now an automated state lottery every hour between 10am - midnight
    • starts only if there are more than 30 players online.
    • you can buy up to 100 entry tickets, the more tickets, the higher your chance to win
    • you can use /statelot <number> to purchase *number* amount of tickets at once
    • up to 5000 tickets can be purchased in total
    • the ticket price is random between $2k - $15k
    • the lottery will end after 3 minutes
    • the prize is 90% of the total pot
    • there are always 3 winning tickets (1st prize is 70% of the pot, 2nd prize 15%, 3rd prize 5%)
    • the payout will only be paid out if the winning player is still online
    • the remaining 10% will be distributed evenly to all players on the server below level 30 that have less than $500k hand+bank net worth.
I'm wet..

LaKhWaN

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 73
Game name: Xi_Fung, Daisy_Armone

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:14 pm

I like this update.. the lottery one is the best!! We will wait for more updates like this :D

Jakie

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 6797
Game name: Jakie_Pearce, Rita_Smoke

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:15 pm

Lead Admin: May now modify the amount of remaining war invites mid-war

hahahahahaha nice one

vans

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4508
Game name: Dave_Lindsay, Pierre_Crawford

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:19 pm

woot back at it again with the goddamn updates man

viox

Donator
Posts: 1798
Game name: Daniel_Corleone, Lamine_Jones

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:25 pm

davy wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:19 pm
woot back at it again with the goddamn updates man

Peperonis69

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 173
Game name: Ezequiel_Barquero, Ryan_DelGrecco

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:26 pm

nice one

francesc0

Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 7176
Game name: Francesco_Casalesi

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:29 pm

Lead Admin: May now modify the amount of remaining war invites mid-war

? Uninvites maybe? or..

-Shanks

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 2315
Game name: Attilio_Corleone, Raul_Aguire

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:31 pm

viox wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:25 pm
davy wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:19 pm
woot back at it again with the goddamn updates man

Kai

Radio DJ
User avatar
Posts: 1603
Game name: Martin_Trevisani, Arnold_Trevisani

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:32 pm

-Shanks wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:31 pm
viox wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:25 pm
davy wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:19 pm
woot back at it again with the goddamn updates man

Rankie

Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 4630
Game name: Ranko_Santana

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:33 pm

Decent.

M0stafa

Soldier
Posts: 2868
Game name: Ted_Farace

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:33 pm

PaC wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:14 pm
woot wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:12 pm
  • State Lottery: There is now an automated state lottery every hour between 10am - midnight
    • starts only if there are more than 30 players online.
    • you can buy up to 100 entry tickets, the more tickets, the higher your chance to win
    • you can use /statelot <number> to purchase *number* amount of tickets at once
    • up to 5000 tickets can be purchased in total
    • the ticket price is random between $2k - $15k
    • the lottery will end after 3 minutes
    • the prize is 90% of the total pot
    • there are always 3 winning tickets (1st prize is 70% of the pot, 2nd prize 15%, 3rd prize 5%)
    • the payout will only be paid out if the winning player is still online
    • the remaining 10% will be distributed evenly to all players on the server below level 30 that have less than $500k hand+bank net worth.
I'm wet..

Logic

Government
User avatar
Posts: 315
Game name: Luka_Enzo, Markus_Vercetti

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 1:36 pm

3 updates. 3 days in a row. Keep it up.

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11693
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 2:00 pm

State Lottery will be changed; 1st 70%, 2nd 15%, 3rd 10%, poors 5% (< $1m net worth)

woot

Community Owner
User avatar
Posts: 11693
Game name: Adam_Cooper

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 2:05 pm

I'm aware the winning chance always shows 0%, this is just a display bug and will be fixed next update.

Cedriczxc

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 159
Game name: Leorio_Vici, Ruvin_Vagabondo

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 2:14 pm

Perfect.

VenConti

Radio DJ
User avatar
Posts: 1147
Game name: Ven_Conti

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 2:32 pm

aww nice one :/

GodMorales

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1376
Game name: David_Massalsky, Joey_Massalsky

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 2:45 pm

this corona got him active, nice sir keep up

leonzio

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 12208
Game name: Leonzio_Leone

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 2:51 pm

Lead Admin: May now modify the amount of remaining war uninvites mid-war


8-) :o :shock:

Caesar

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1057
Game name: Jimmy_Victoriano

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 3:28 pm

woot wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:12 pm
[*] Lead Admin: May now modify the amount of remaining war uninvites mid-war
[/list]
make such changes after the war not mid-war
if darien has such a loyal crew IG why's he so worried

makes no sense

Lenzo

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 969
Game name: Valenzo_Paterno, Niklaus_Siderno

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 3:46 pm

Nice.

Gastone

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1659
Game name: Gastone_King, Gastone_Salerno

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 4:07 pm

Lenzo wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 3:46 pm
Nice.

Whytic

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1307
Game name: Martin_LeRat, Weedle_Dee

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 4:09 pm

Caesar wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 3:28 pm
woot wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:12 pm
[*] Lead Admin: May now modify the amount of remaining war uninvites mid-war
[/list]
make such changes after the war not mid-war
if darien has such a loyal crew IG why's he so worried

makes no sense

axe

Made man
User avatar
Posts: 2537
Game name: Vince_Cavallo, Diablo_Alvarez

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Caesar wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 3:28 pm
woot wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:12 pm
[*] Lead Admin: May now modify the amount of remaining war uninvites mid-war
[/list]
make such changes after the war not mid-war
if darien has such a loyal crew IG why's he so worried

makes no sense

He already changed amount of uninvites to 32 gl

Moose

SASF Member
User avatar
Posts: 591
Game name: Murad_Popov, Giovanni_Mallciani

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 4:48 pm

Noice

Draxler

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 123
Game name: Joseph_Maez

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 4:51 pm

GodMorales wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 2:45 pm
this corona got him active, nice sir keep up

Caesar

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1057
Game name: Jimmy_Victoriano

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 6:06 pm

axe wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:30 pm
He already changed amount of uninvites to 32 gl
hh and its not like i had some insane plan to get 12 corles uninvited or smth.. its just this all in general. pathetic behavior imo

Biker

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1755
Game name: Stanley_Dugan

Re: Script Update 7.1.8 [11/04/2020]

April 11th, 2020, 6:19 pm

woot on killing spree.

Return to “Changelog”