There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Noylan

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 4481
Game name: Scar_Salerno

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 3:18 pm

Nice one thanks

Brogo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 527
Game name: Antonio_Capparelli

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 3:19 pm

Bullshit event, make a new one!

Igli

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1126
Game name: Fratja_Bolegrandit, Hamut_Babaev

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 3:25 pm

Bring old system

Uncle Carlo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 345
Game name: Carlo_Clemenza, Fabio_Lombardi, Frank_Santoli

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 3:33 pm

bring old system sir com on this is not good

D-Mob

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2067
Game name: Nate_Paterno, Damon_Siderno

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 4:02 pm

Yet again, giftbox system going downhill year after year while the world is supposed to develop and move forward..
Regardless, happy hour is a thing

Roturo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 3675
Game name: Roturo_Enzo

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 4:35 pm

shit update ngl

Kai

Radio DJ
User avatar
Posts: 1643
Game name: Martin_Trevisani, Arnold_Trevisani

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 5:03 pm

so many bugs dont even know where to start heh.

natrapnika

SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 713
Game name: Jason_Benedetti, Marco_Vercetti

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 5:04 pm

Kai wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 5:03 pm
so many bugs dont even know where to start heh.

Donaldinho

Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 13771
Game name: Donald_Leone

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 5:24 pm

stop crying this is literally the easiest giftbox grind ever, you get like 50 candies per giftbox


not forced to use giftbox, dont like it dont use it

Benjamin

Soldier
Posts: 4106
Game name: Benjamin_London, Benjamin_Doyle

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 5:28 pm

Donaldinho wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 5:24 pm
stop crying this is literally the easiest giftbox grind ever, you get like 50 candies per giftbox


not forced to use giftbox, dont like it dont use it
smh people will always complain even if they get a handout its not enough

Billy

Senior Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 2076
Game name: Billy_Leone, Tyrell_Jones

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 5:38 pm

Good update, lots of ungrateful ursalas in this thread.

QUISS

Consigliere
User avatar
Posts: 7642
Game name: Quiss_Tattaglia, Quiss_Paccini, Quiss_Batts

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 5:39 pm



throwback

Roturo

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 3675
Game name: Roturo_Enzo

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 5:52 pm

hahaha

Holysi

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 858
Game name: Noah_Burke

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 6:00 pm

Hariz wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 2:01 pm
man wtf? where is the old system :@@@@@@

therealguci

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 238
Game name: Francesko_Martinez, Tezja_Bolegrandit

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 6:37 pm

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moretz

Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 2701
Game name: Peter_Paterno, Rudolph_Attina

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 14th, 2020, 7:03 pm

very gay

Clestor

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1454
Game name: Matthew_Scofield, Benjamin_Takayama, Justin_Shen

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 15th, 2020, 8:48 am

Billyy wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 5:38 pm
Good update, lots of ungrateful ursalas in this thread.

SmokeyMLT

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1977
Game name: Nicholai_Caruso, Fernando_Acosta

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 15th, 2020, 8:58 am

QUISS wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 5:39 pm


throwback
ahhaa best giftbox system and when people instead of enjoying each other happy Christmas they wish death on each other ahha

YoungO

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 23
Game name: Onaj_Ragazzi, Malac_Young

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 20th, 2020, 4:50 am

135 sec not 2 minutes

Igli

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1126
Game name: Fratja_Bolegrandit, Hamut_Babaev

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 21st, 2020, 5:23 pm

Why did u change rewards ()

Clestor

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1454
Game name: Matthew_Scofield, Benjamin_Takayama, Justin_Shen

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 22nd, 2020, 7:53 pm

add a list of most number of candies collected woot :D

Marvel

Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 781
Game name: Pablo_Nario, Adrian_Nario

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 22nd, 2020, 9:24 pm

Clestor wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 7:53 pm
add a list of most number of candies collected woot :D

THE-WOLF

Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 193
Game name: Denis_Piro

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 22nd, 2020, 11:16 pm

Marvel wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 9:24 pm
Clestor wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 7:53 pm
add a list of most number of candies collected woot :D

Marchesi

SAPD High Command
User avatar
Posts: 3644
Game name: Vincent_Rigazzi, Viktor_Penkovsky, Carmine_Marchesi

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 23rd, 2020, 12:21 am

aka list of nolifers

Scary White Lady

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 827
Game name: Romina_Cavallaro, Jessica_Flores

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 23rd, 2020, 1:01 am

THE-WOLF wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 11:16 pm
Marvel wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 9:24 pm
Clestor wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 7:53 pm
add a list of most number of candies collected woot :D
yes please

Myles

Outsider
Posts: 262
Game name: Myles_Constavo, Steve_Tortilla

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 24th, 2020, 3:39 pm

Scary White Lady wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 1:01 am
THE-WOLF wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 11:16 pm
Marvel wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 9:24 pm
Clestor wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 7:53 pm
add a list of most number of candies collected woot :D

Blemental

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 151
Game name: Agustin_Morgan, Evie_LeRat

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 28th, 2020, 12:45 pm

Myles wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 3:39 pm
Scary White Lady wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 1:01 am
THE-WOLF wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 11:16 pm
Marvel wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 9:24 pm
Clestor wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 7:53 pm
add a list of most number of candies collected woot :D

Doppler

SASF Member
Posts: 570
Game name: Benito_Pacino, Herdi_Bertoletti, Garry_Daniels

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 29th, 2020, 6:53 pm

Henlo gentlemen

Doppler

SASF Member
Posts: 570
Game name: Benito_Pacino, Herdi_Bertoletti, Garry_Daniels

Re: Xmas Giftbox Hunt 2020

December 29th, 2020, 6:54 pm

Marchesi wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 12:21 am
aka list of nolifers
heh marchesse

Return to “Community Announcements”