Blemental
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 177
Game name: Aguilar_Arago

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 1:52 am

Dmitry_Malak wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 10:22 pm
Wish you All the best my friend. Good Luck ❤️

ItalianMafia_X
Associate
Posts: 664
Game name: Alessio_Bono, Nicola_Pagano

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 3:53 am

CruzTattaglia wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 2:40 pm
woot wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 12:47 pm
I could write a long story about how IMRP/SA:MP was a significant factor in my life, all the important moments and things learned.
All of us can, especially the ones that have been here for more than a decade. Thanks for everything you did for this place woot, many people are not aware of the amount of effort you put on in the background.

Huge love from Cruz and entire Tattaglia, we love you. Take care.

Carrone
Retired Admin
User avatar
Posts: 7624
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 11:43 am

CruzTattaglia wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 1:41 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 10:19 am
Thanks for everything fegot.

In all seriousness, thanks for providing me and others with some of the best times we've had here. And ofc all the people we met along the way!
faggot come in game
no u

Pablo
Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1930
Game name: Pablo_Tattaglia

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 12:07 pm

Carrone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 11:43 am
CruzTattaglia wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 1:41 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 10:19 am
Thanks for everything fegot.

In all seriousness, thanks for providing me and others with some of the best times we've had here. And ofc all the people we met along the way!
faggot come in game
no u
no u

Carrone
Retired Admin
User avatar
Posts: 7624
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 12:22 pm

Pablo wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 12:07 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 11:43 am
CruzTattaglia wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 1:41 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 10:19 am
Thanks for everything fegot.

In all seriousness, thanks for providing me and others with some of the best times we've had here. And ofc all the people we met along the way!
faggot come in game
no u
no u
uno

ItsNotBanah
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 143
Game name: Vinicio_Arago, Carlos_Castucci

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 2:25 pm

time to donate me the ammu biz, HAHXOXO :kekw:

Pablo
Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 1930
Game name: Pablo_Tattaglia

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 2:34 pm

Carrone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 12:22 pm
Pablo wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 12:07 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 11:43 am
CruzTattaglia wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 1:41 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 10:19 am
Thanks for everything fegot.

In all seriousness, thanks for providing me and others with some of the best times we've had here. And ofc all the people we met along the way!
faggot come in game
no u
no u
uno
reverse uno

Kai
Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 2135
Game name: Arnold_Trevisani

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 2:47 pm

Pablo wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 2:34 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 12:22 pm
Pablo wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 12:07 pm
Carrone wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 11:43 am
CruzTattaglia wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 1:41 pm


faggot come in game
no u
no u
uno
reverse uno
+4

ray
Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5337
Game name: Raymond_Hamilton, Charles_Nixon

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 3:32 pm

thanks for the awesome memories manuel
good luck in your next projects :)

Orel
Made man
Posts: 1815
Game name: Pablo_Salerno, Pablo_Cavallaro

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 6:14 pm

good opportunities and memories ngl
thank you woot and good luck asshole

PaC
Soldier
Posts: 4973
Game name: Ramires_DeMarco, Quinn_Miller, Ramirez_DeMarco

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 6:25 pm

Best of luck with whatever's next in store for you man.
It's been a fun ride.

ALDOoo
Basic Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 1114
Game name: Aldo_Tizzone, Aldo_Marshall

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 6:27 pm

Thanks for your contribution and good luck, maat. :D

edvin
SA Police Department
User avatar
Posts: 3486
Game name: Vinny_Pearce, Marco_Rossetti

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 6:37 pm

ALDOoo wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 6:27 pm
Thanks for your contribution and good luck, maat. :D
owner material right there maat

Blemental
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 177
Game name: Aguilar_Arago

Re: I quit

October 30th, 2022, 11:38 pm

AdaM wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 1:49 pm
I'd thank you for the memories and opportunities. I didn't have much time playing recently but I had a great time playing here as an unforgettable part of my childhood. I just wish you'd stood by your word about Sina so we would've enjoyed some moments altogether.
Stay safe.

Ninja-xXx
Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 1221
Game name: Paulie_Piro, Jim_Clarkk

Re: I quit

October 31st, 2022, 6:32 am

Everything and literally everyone has its end time on some point, You did really well through all these years, Making our childhood so much fun playing imrp, We made so many friends and also get to know some toxic kids as well, Well life moves on buddy. I wish you very best of luck ahead and make sure you stay healthy and happy.. Quitted playing like 2 years ago but i still hang around forums time to time. Saw this and nostalgia hits hard. Sad to see you go buddy as i know there might be some one with imrp experience like you do have so for sure its a tough decision to take

P4kit0
Caporegime
User avatar
Posts: 6899
Game name: Paco_Pakito

Re: I quit

October 31st, 2022, 11:35 am

Thanks for all the time and effort put on keeping this community up and running. Many of us spent thousands of hours playing in this rusty 2004 game, just because of the community you've built.

Along the way we had so many fun moments, and made good friends that we stay in touch for over 10 years - and you're to thank for that out of all people.

Good luck with whatever projects life's bringing you, take care mate.

Macedon
Soldier
User avatar
Posts: 5011
Game name: Macedon_Rizzuto, Macedon_Firenzo

Re: I quit

October 31st, 2022, 1:40 pm

Thank you for your service dear woot, although I rarely log last few years, from time to time I always cheer up when I reminisce of the memories from IM, we truly had great time and you managing the whole thing was noble thing even though I believe you lost real interest like 7-8 years ago, what never left from IM was your neutrality while bringing important decisions, a true monarch bringing equal justice for the lowest to the highest of classes.
Take care wherever life leads you.

Donut
Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 940
Game name: Jaylen_Woods, Eric_Russo

Re: I quit

October 31st, 2022, 3:48 pm

How unfortunate, everything comes to an end anyway. Appreciate the effort you put.

Nico
Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2931
Game name: Ennio_Padovano

Re: I quit

October 31st, 2022, 4:11 pm

Macedon wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 1:40 pm
Thank you for your service dear woot, although I rarely log last few years, from time to time I always cheer up when I reminisce of the memories from IM, we truly had great time and you managing the whole thing was noble thing even though I believe you lost real interest like 7-8 years ago, what never left from IM was your neutrality while bringing important decisions, a true monarch bringing equal justice for the lowest to the highest of classes.
Take care wherever life leads you.

itzxy
Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 912
Game name: Budak_Milo, Armando_Constavo

Re: I quit

October 31st, 2022, 6:20 pm

good luck, remember my message back in 2013? hmu.

joke dont ban.

Sahar
Retired Admin
Posts: 4543
Game name: Vincenzo_Calvaresi, Harold_Powell

Re: I quit

November 1st, 2022, 1:09 am

Thank you woot for this wonderful enviroment you created for us, I personally learned alot in here and also earned good friends along the way, all of that couldnt be happening without your conribution and effort to make it our home. wishing you plenty of luck in future and hope to see you around.

Lrizz
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 220
Game name: Lrizz_Mamba

Re: I quit

November 1st, 2022, 12:40 pm

good luck mate you did better then any other english rp server owner

Cyrus
Faction Leader
User avatar
Posts: 239
Game name: Loreto_Capriglione

Re: I quit

November 1st, 2022, 1:15 pm

Mosquito wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 2:30 pm
I'm not surprised that this would happen, I'm rather surprised how much time and toll it had to take for you to make this decision and get all of this weight off your shoulders.
I do wanna say you deserve the retirement for a long time now and I feel like you held onto it for too long considering how many possible effects it could of had on your lifestyle.
No hate and shit, just feeling like you deserved it a long time ago and in some ways it would of been better for you and the community.

You're a good guy and all but you lost the energy and interest to be effortful and it grazed your image and it was very noticeable especially when I was still your little helper :>

Anyways I could write a whole book on what the server turned into because all of this but I already did that. So I'm here to wish you good luck and I hope this decision serves you in the best way only.

I enjoyed 6000+ hours on your server, well maybe I didn't enjoy every single hour of it but at least a good portion of it! There is a huge potential for this server to stay relevant but it requires a lot of change.

I hope you find someone credible, respectable and yes as you mentioned unbiased but I can only think of like 5 names on that matter tbh ... someone who takes it serious and is committed to take care of this server and it's community.

gg and gl
realest mf here

aside from that, I wish our (former) community manager a good time off SA:MP, it sure has been overtaxing.

vans
Donator
Posts: 4588
Game name: Vincent_Pazzini, Joseph_Cassano

Re: I quit

November 2nd, 2022, 1:50 am

bon voyage

eld0
Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1792
Game name: Valentin_Barzetti, Daja_Bolegrandit

Re: I quit

November 2nd, 2022, 2:14 am

Image

Luci
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 51
Game name: Lucius_Valentino, Edward_Takashi

Re: I quit

November 2nd, 2022, 12:06 pm

It was nice playing in your server woot, thanks for the work and the idea of this game and I hope the best for you

Iam_Lino
Enforcer
User avatar
Posts: 745
Game name: Lino_DiAnnunzio

Re: I quit

November 2nd, 2022, 3:19 pm

Any news sir woot?

JUBATIME
Donator
User avatar
Posts: 347
Game name: Alfio_Vitagliano

Re: I quit

November 3rd, 2022, 11:32 pm

Good luck woot.

Unban all players for last time xD

Moretz
Server Helper
User avatar
Posts: 2969
Game name: Rudolph_Attina, Jack_Peshki

Re: I quit

November 3rd, 2022, 11:54 pm

:goat:

-MUSHAF-
Outsider
User avatar
Posts: 172
Game name: Mushaf_Calderone

Re: I quit

November 4th, 2022, 11:17 am

Good luck with your feature woot i by myself grew up playing on your server and I still am thanks for your contributions and for creating this server i hope your decision will be better for everyone

Return to “Community Announcements”