There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
Aleya BANNED

Is it an FK or what?

June 10th, 2012, 12:35 am

Ok, I just got killed by Rizzutos and Barzinis, for helping triads. I didn't think that Rizzutos were allied with barzinis and I did a little foollish act. But that's not the problem, they came to our HQ, Plaza Hotel and they killed me.
The question is:

Is that considered as an FK given to me by Rizzutos/Barizinis and I can 't RP with my group anymore?
Can I still help and RP with Triads or Rizzutos or ... ?

I asked this question when I was with my last name Joe Gonzales but I didn't got enough answers, so I decided to ask all the community maybe I get the answer for that.
Thank you.

Clifton
Associate
Game name: Dexter_Clifton, Viktor_Bolshov

Re: Is it an FK or what?

June 10th, 2012, 12:39 am

FK from your own faction?..no
It can be only if it is CK and CK must be done if both parts agree or a head admin+ approves it.
Spoiler

Dexter Clifton, SA Special Forces Private 1st Class
Viktor Bolshov, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, S.W.A.T.
Dexter Clifton, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, Field Training Unit.
Dexter Clifton, LS Police Department Captain, Recruitment & Training Bureau Chief.
Dominic Crenshaw, The Crips Leader in East Los Santos.
Viktor Bolshov, LV Police Department Lieutenant.
Viktor Bolshov, SA Special Forces 2nd Lieutenant, 1st Platoon.

Aleya BANNED

June 10th, 2012, 12:43 am

Viktor Bolshov wrote:FK from your own faction?..no
It can be only if it is CK and CK must be done if both parts agree or a head admin+ approves it.

No, I am in a group, but I got killed by a faction cause I helped their ennemies.

Captain 3oom

June 10th, 2012, 12:44 am

You cant get FKed from your group / faction unless aproved by an administrator wich needs to have the rank Head Admin or higher.

Clifton
Associate
Game name: Dexter_Clifton, Viktor_Bolshov

June 10th, 2012, 12:50 am

Matheo you can only get FKed from your group if some higher rank than you do it.
And if you are the boss you can't get FK unless the underboss and the consig. approves it then a Head Admin must approve it too.(or lead admin I don't remember)
CK must be done if both parts agree or a high level admin approves it.
Spoiler

Dexter Clifton, SA Special Forces Private 1st Class
Viktor Bolshov, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, S.W.A.T.
Dexter Clifton, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, Field Training Unit.
Dexter Clifton, LS Police Department Captain, Recruitment & Training Bureau Chief.
Dominic Crenshaw, The Crips Leader in East Los Santos.
Viktor Bolshov, LV Police Department Lieutenant.
Viktor Bolshov, SA Special Forces 2nd Lieutenant, 1st Platoon.

Stav Cuneo
Soldier
Game name: Steven_Andolini

June 10th, 2012, 1:06 am

Rofl since when you can CK in italy mafia?
O_O

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

June 10th, 2012, 1:08 am

As I said on xFire, you can not get faction killed from another leader of another faction. The only people who may faction kill you is members in your faction who are Tier 1 or 0 (Head admins may faction kill you as well).
Faction Leaders can not be faction killed if they have not held their position for more than 2 weeks.
But: Faction owners / leaders (Godfather) may factionkill anyone at any time for any reason. OOC kicks do not count as FK. Admin uninvite does count as a FK.

To faction kill(FK) your leader, the co-leader, and 3rd in charge(Consig, ..) needs to be in on it, and be present during the FK.
You will also need approval from the head of illegal factions(for mafias) or head of legal factions(for GOV/LVPD/FBI/SASF/SDC) admin to go through with the FK. You are advised to get approval BEFORE you FK the leader. Bear in mind you need a VERY valid reason to FK a leader & permissions will not be handed out often or easily.
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Return to “Answered”