There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
$0NNY
Outsider
Game name: Sonny_Delgato

Can barely use MTA map editor

June 14th, 2012, 11:49 am

Okay, so i was about to map my house with MTA, i started doing the map, but after i spawned 1 or two items, the mousse buttons won't work, i cannot spawn any new items, if im ex. in a menu, it freezes there, i mean i can move the mouse around but i cannot choose anything, i cannot go back, Enter, esc, ctrl won't work, and then i have to Ctrl+Alt+delete and close MTA, when i restart it same shit happens over and over, annyone else got the same problem? how to solve it? please help me this is frustrating!
Miguel Forelli - Went missing in the 17th of may 2013
Jonathan Kane - Serving his penalty in the Los Santos federal penitentiary
Michael Kane - Moved to Liberty City, currently working on getting his brother Jonathan out of jail
Anthony_Rivelson - Killed in a cartel shootout, resting in peace at the Los Santos graveyard
Antonio_Cipriani/Delgato - Went missing after the federal investigation against the Delgato family
Sonny Delgato - Alive and awesome in Los Santos
$0NNY THE BEST SWEDISH ENGLISHMAN ON ITALY MAFIA

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

Re: Can barely use MTA map editor

June 14th, 2012, 12:48 pm

Have you tried posting at MTA forums?
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Captain 3oom

June 14th, 2012, 12:58 pm

Hi, this issue happened to me before. What I did is that I went to MTA forums, and found someone that had the same issue.
Press your LMB (Left mouse button) a few times, also try to tap some keys on your keyboard, if that didn't work try re-install MTA SA.

$0NNY
Outsider

June 14th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Okay, thanks, i'll try it out
Michael Kane - Moved to Liberty City, currently working on getting his brother Jonathan out of jail
Anthony_Rivelson - Killed in a cartel shootout, resting in peace at the Los Santos graveyard
Antonio_Cipriani/Delgato - Went missing after the federal investigation against the Delgato family

$0NNY
Outsider

June 15th, 2012, 1:18 pm

yes, thanks!

Return to “Answered”