There is currently a faction war going on! View Stats
frankvg
Enforcer
Game name: Frankie_Delugo

Name.

June 7th, 2012, 7:02 am

Hey, i'm really bad with names and shit but now i need to choose between 2 names (for my family)

The Malandro Mob. (Mob can be replaced by family or something) or The Delugo Crime Family.

Delugo is my lastname IC and since everyone got that im also thinking about that.

RasimJackson
Retired Admin
Game name: Rasim Jackson

Re: Name.

June 7th, 2012, 10:08 am

With everyone having that name, do you mean that your whole family consists of _Delugo. Do you all have a history together? The name of the Mob coul d be your lastname, but that does not mean that every member should have the same name as you. Malandro sounds interesting in my opinion.
Rasim Jackson
. . .

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

June 7th, 2012, 10:14 am

The question is whether it`s a crime family or a crime organisation, was it originally made as a family?
If so, it shall stay as one.

Buck
Soldier
Game name: Katsumi_Hokama, Buck_Kashkaev, Anthony_Franklin

June 7th, 2012, 3:01 pm

How many projects are you planning to make?
You're playing here not long and you made more projects then someone who plays here 2 years
-
If i would be you i would take Malandro, because you had once already Delugo and it sounds verry gay.
The Los Santos Crime Association

K3
Retired Admin
Game name: Sarah_Kelroy, Marco_Barese

June 7th, 2012, 3:33 pm

Buck wrote:How many projects are you planning to make?
You're playing here not long and you made more projects then someone who plays here 2 years

-
If i would be you i would take Malandro, because you had once already Delugo and it sounds verry gay.
Please do not start these ridiculous discussions and stay on topic. :)

frankvg
Enforcer

June 7th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Buck wrote:How many projects are you planning to make?
-
This is not another project, Its the same, but i just wanted your opinion of the name, I also thought the name Malandro was the best and thats why we already got it!
Thank you for your opinion.

-- Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:20 pm --
Johnny wrote:The question is whether it`s a crime family or a crime organisation, was it originally made as a family?
If so, it shall stay as one.
We originally started as a gang (look in our story) and then later (in the story) we became a crime organistation.

-- Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:18 pm --

But what do you think which sounds the best with Malandro? Malandro Mob, Malandro Family.

Ryan
Enforcer
Game name: Richard_Peverelli

June 7th, 2012, 8:00 pm

It's amusing how you don't understand that a mob and a mafia have different meanings. Italians don't even call their LCN clan a name, it's given to them by the FBI, they wouldn't refer to themselves as a crime family.

Captain 3oom

June 7th, 2012, 8:04 pm

Ryan wrote:It's amusing how you don't understand that a mob and a mafia have different meanings. Italians don't even call their LCN clan a name, it's given to them by the FBI, they wouldn't refer to themselves as a crime family.
Yes but it's obvious that FBI / LSPD wouldn't give them a name.
Last edited by Captain 3oom on June 7th, 2012, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnny
Enforcer
Game name: Johnny_Carrone

June 7th, 2012, 8:06 pm

Ryan wrote:It's amusing how you don't understand that a mob and a mafia have different meanings. Italians don't even call their LCN clan a name, it's given to them by the FBI, they wouldn't refer to themselves as a crime family.
Well his reference is to the name he`s issuing the family OOC, on the forum for example.
May you list the different meanings between a mob and a mafia? as far as I know a mob is another name for a mafia.

OT : You said it all, you`re not a family, The Malandro Crime Organisation sounds alright.

frankvg
Enforcer

June 7th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Johnny wrote:
Well his reference is to the name he`s issuing the family OOC, on the forum for example.
May you list the different meanings between a mob and a mafia? as far as I know a mob is another name for a mafia.

OT : You said it all, you`re not a family, The Malandro Crime Organisation sounds alright.
You made my day (Sadly the day is almost ending already :) ), Thanks, just what i needed.

Kingunit
Outsider
Game name: Daniel_Carrey

June 7th, 2012, 10:38 pm

Delugo sucks monkey balls. The mob sounds also bad. Do you have anything else in mind?

Ryan
Enforcer
Game name: Richard_Peverelli

June 7th, 2012, 11:15 pm

Johnny wrote:

Mob;
A large crowd of people, esp. one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence - which also is a term to describe a group doing the same activities or similar ones as above.

Mafia;
An organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now esp. in Italy and the US.

Clear enough?

Yards-sama
Retired Admin
Game name: Darius_Rookwood

June 8th, 2012, 1:25 am

Delugo = noob and gets bad rep on the server.
Darius H. Rookwood
From Unofficial to Official

Rest in Peace, Spencer Wing

Carrone
Retired Admin
Game name: Michael_Carrone, MIKKEL_KERON, Nathan_Boyd

June 8th, 2012, 3:15 am

Yards wrote:Delugo = noob and gets bad rep on the server.
Stop bullying Delugo, atleast keep it in the dutch thread :P
Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

Leninzor
Enforcer
Game name: Adam_Lenin

June 8th, 2012, 5:02 am

Another Flying Dutcman ..

How about you try a name something "Dutch" ?

Яуαη τεddεя

June 8th, 2012, 5:58 am

From my side, Malandro is better. If you want to own a crime family, maybe you should change your name to Frankie_Malandro would be more specific with your family. If you do so, it will make you feels like a boss in the company and others will know too.

Shadow
Enforcer
Game name: Leo_Court, James_Hunt

June 18th, 2012, 2:41 am

Found a name yet so I can close this question?
Don't even think about it.

Retired Server Helper
Retired Owner of Italy Mafia Radio (Los Santos Smash Hits)
Retired T0 Governement, SASF, PD, FBI, Cuneo
Player since 2011.

Clifton
Associate
Game name: Dexter_Clifton, Viktor_Bolshov

June 18th, 2012, 2:54 am

Malandro...
Spoiler

Dexter Clifton, SA Special Forces Private 1st Class
Viktor Bolshov, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, S.W.A.T.
Dexter Clifton, San Andreas Police Department Corporal, Field Training Unit.
Dexter Clifton, LS Police Department Captain, Recruitment & Training Bureau Chief.
Dominic Crenshaw, The Crips Leader in East Los Santos.
Viktor Bolshov, LV Police Department Lieutenant.
Viktor Bolshov, SA Special Forces 2nd Lieutenant, 1st Platoon.

Return to “Answered”